What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Hi All,
Great looking nugs GM. The ECSD looks frosty delicious and I love the purple expressions of the sour bobble . . . well done, Enjoy!!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice nugs dude!! :yes: :yes:

i hope everyone had a good valentines day. mine was good. spent time w the family. also got a sweet hat from the old lady. looks like this...
weedhat.jpg

:tiphat:

damn how is all this bud being grown in new england and it was all bullshit i had to smoke when i was a kid... shit even now shit like this is never around.... anyone in the MA area wanna sell me some nice clones that grow some bud like that!?!?!?!?!?!?! damn man... KB...pfftttt..., hoggin all the good shit..lol

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
damn how is all this bud being grown in new england and it was all bullshit i had to smoke when i was a kid... shit even now shit like this is never around.... anyone in the MA area wanna sell me some nice clones that grow some bud like that!?!?!?!?!?!?! damn man... KB...pfftttt..., hoggin all the good shit..lol

Brilliant!

mgk :chin:

TB Gardens

Veteran
the headies have always been back east ;-)

Got Oil?
picture.php

Reclaiming that Erl
picture.php

NOT a scoop of peanut butter ;-)
picture.php

Hospital Dabs ;-)
picture.php

mmmmmmmm.......
picture.php

no 2nd run this batch, well atleast not for the oil! ran the ran bud thru the bubble bags
picture.php

is it wrong to have over 50g of oil?

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the headies have always been back east ;-)

Got Oil?
picture.php

Reclaiming that Erl
picture.php

NOT a scoop of peanut butter ;-)
picture.php

Hospital Dabs ;-)
picture.php

mmmmmmmm.......
picture.php

no 2nd run this batch, well atleast not for the oil! ran the ran bud thru the bubble bags
picture.php

is it wrong to have over 50g of oil?

well done!! :respect:

i did an iso wash the other day. been using my Ti nail. but im hoping to get a vape 2o soon. the old lady bought me a nice torch afew weeks back. its been getting some good use.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
ya think/////i need some of that????and all your well wishes..my step is in mass general,w/some wicked brain injury??just hanging on thanks to high tec hosp???anyway will ck in when can...crazy traveling..A1

Arch.. sorry to hear about the step.. hope everything comes out ok..

mgk

hello people, was just curious of some things I am doing wrong been on here before got alot of anwsers, and thank you, but made a new cabinet and doing tweeking to it for the exhuast fan useing a 6in inline duct booster reduced to 4 in I have it pulling from my clone section and flowering section now have 4 females going they ok but not great.. cooling is prob my major issue it peaks at about 90 with lights on running 2 105w cfl now (cant change to 250w hps because plants have pretty much strectched to top of cab) one part is 44x19x33 other is 22x 19x 34 (clone/veg) the exhaust calc only says I need an 18cfm for optimal perf. fan? and 9 for small section. was wondering if I run duct boost this enough package sayed 166cfm but don't know if anyone uses there hydrofarm makes them this I got from home depot, also I have DWC in (4)1 gal buckets with 16watt pump (I have used 3.5 gal buckets before and worked good but need something small for new cab) 1 gal buckets a bad idea? and running H&G aqua flakes with hydrozyme just seeing how bad my setup is? please be honest thanks

NFD

gixxermess - I ended up getting a fan controller because my carbon filter works better with less cfm than the fan pulls, but moving air is better for temps. keep dialing it in man...

Here's a pic of the Sogouda at 70 days, getting some nice colors, gonna let it go at least another week and maybe 2.

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 9
Thanks NFD thats cool thats works for you, no carbon yet but need something, I think fan doing ok, just at like 90 whould like it lower.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

heres a golden goat close up
-=-
picture.php

gixxermess - i hope you get those temps in check.
at the peak of winter i had trouble w my intakes making things too cold. so i got a controller and timed them so they would only intake when the lights are on. now temps are perfect. but of course as the outside temps get nicer, that will all need to be tweeked.

Latest posts

Latest posts