What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Yo fatblunt if thats the chemsour that i was running i was corrected by the breeder. its actually 60 day Sour diesel clone X Chemdog DD male (ChemDxSD IBL from Reservoir seeds )

so its pretty much 3/4sour and 1/4 chem

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks alot guys!
i have 2 chem sour diesel crosses.
one was the original chem dog X sour diesel, that i popped. (in the pic above)
i also have the 60 day (Chem Sour)clone you mentioned. the chemDxSD takes alittle more time, but they r both killer. ive been holding on to both but ill probably run the chem sour more. great cut, and finishes real nice and quick. :tiphat:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
thanks alot guys!
i have 2 chem sour diesel crosses.
one was the original chem dog X sour diesel, that i popped. (in the pic above)
i also have the 60 day (Chem Sour)clone you mentioned. the chemDxSD takes alittle more time, but they r both killer. ive been holding on to both but ill probably run the chem sour more. great cut, and finishes real nice and quick. :tiphat:

Dammit!
Time for some Chem in my garden! Your plants look/sound great FB!

Karma's D Kush is climbing my to do list, quickly! :blowbubbles:

thanks for replying yall all this helping me out, have some more going hope they take nicely and hopeing there some girls, still tossing up if dwc in 1 gal buckets a mistake? just trying to get big bud in small area hope everyone doing good:dance013:

G

Guest 226076

hey guy'sreat thread.has anyone used thr 420grow system yet. pondering making one.happy trails....................................

Tyga

Veteran
Any Maine medical users up in here? PM me if you are... got a few questions about the scene up there..

NFD

Sogouda

Sogouda

Have a great weekend New Englanders! :wave:

Attachments

• IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 11

archie123

same here,ran it a couple times from clones,did'nt seem to shorten much at all??was very tasty&nice tight nugs,,got some gear in the fridge,,someday??

and thanks for all the well wishes for the step.he's almost breathing on his own.much promise...

all you other freeks,keep up the good work!!!

out&over

A1:jump:

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kenny FUCKN Powers

Kenny FUCKN Powers

heyo!

another good night of TV. not sure who watches east bound and down. but last week was the start of the new season.
wallpaper-kenny-powers-is-back-1600.jpg

also, the walking dead is back!!

Tyga

Veteran
Love the walking dead! waiting for it to come out on netflix....don't have the decline to remember when shows are on TV haha. I've been on a Workaholic's kick lately.. especially when I'm nice and blunted... ;)

Tyga

Veteran
For sure! To bad they only have the first season out on netflix and I finished the last episode last night.... :(

archie123

tb,that looks right...fb, what you'd get for lunch??the step son was moving lft side ,and knew we were there..don't think he likes it much??but he's in there!!thanks for all th e thoughts!!!

in the flr cloz,got some dgs camkush real good looking at 40 day..and the stink from kalimam cheese#1?well undescribable at best,got like four of them and they just reek of old skunk-10 yr vt cheedar and bad fruit???it's beautiful???
just pickedup some soursaver by dr.poison.and sonic orange by dr. penthotal,,sonic fly x agent orange from tga???should be epic???

thanks again all you stoners it worked???
B's are working it!!!but the lazy fks lost???

A1

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts