What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

NFD

Patriots Weekend!!!

Patriots Weekend!!!

Gonna make some extra hot extra crispy chicken wings for the game, along with some AK47 hash from these girls that are gonna get chopped tonight:dance013: 56 days 12/12. The Sogouda and the Kushadelic are gonna need another couple weeks. :ying:

Attachments

• AK47 020412a.jpg
    AK47 020412a.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 7

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pictures guy!! :tiphat:

wildgrow, welcome!! id say its better to start alittle early and be prepared, then to have a late start to the season. and good luck w ur gorilla projects

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was looking into dry ice extraction. i have bubble bags. and now im trying to find a place that sells dry ice... does anyone know where i can get some??
i havent done this method yet. i usually do regular bubble hash. but this dry ice method seems way easier, and the yields look killer!

has anyone else done this method yet?

archie123

i was looking into dry ice extraction. i have bubble bags. and now im trying to find a place that sells dry ice... does anyone know where i can get some??
i havent done this method yet. i usually do regular bubble hash. but this dry ice method seems way easier, and the yields look killer!

fb,,not yet..so take pics...cuz is does look killer

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran

Your local welding supply place will usually be able to supply you with the dry ice. Depends on how big of a city you're by. Bigger cities stock 'hard' dry ice that is just what it sounds like.. it's much denser. The other one is non-compressed and my welding supply place makes it for me while I wait. They get 4 buks for a 1# chunk that's about the size of a brick. I get 4 or 5 of them and that's plenty for me to process a couple ounces of chop. I use a 120 micron bag. I put the chop in, usually about 1/2 oz, along with a couple nice chunks of the dry ice. I put the bag and all in a cooler and let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then I shake the bejezus out of the gab over a mirror that's about 2 foot by 18 inches and move back and forth. It works great, but the quality is not what you get from doing a full bubble bag run, but this is over with in 15 minutes and you've got smokeable product right away. Mine compresses pretty good, but is a little crumbly.

mgk :tiphat:

G

Guest3498

Good work greenmountain :yes:

Just got the ecsd back the other day, couldn't be happier, been sleeping on her for a while and now that I've gone sometime without it's become what I want to grow more than anything.

FB what's up brother?? Just wait for it to snow man and use the powder, meltiest bubble ever :abduct:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
dont even get me started lol 1100cc just sittin pretty in garage one more year like this and im sellin mine 2

NFD

Your local welding supply place will usually be able to supply you with the dry ice. Depends on how big of a city you're by. Bigger cities stock 'hard' dry ice that is just what it sounds like.. it's much denser. The other one is non-compressed and my welding supply place makes it for me while I wait. They get 4 buks for a 1# chunk that's about the size of a brick. I get 4 or 5 of them and that's plenty for me to process a couple ounces of chop. I use a 120 micron bag. I put the chop in, usually about 1/2 oz, along with a couple nice chunks of the dry ice. I put the bag and all in a cooler and let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then I shake the bejezus out of the gab over a mirror that's about 2 foot by 18 inches and move back and forth. It works great, but the quality is not what you get from doing a full bubble bag run, but this is over with in 15 minutes and you've got smokeable product right away. Mine compresses pretty good, but is a little crumbly.

mgk :tiphat:

I'll find a welding supply store on Monday. Chopped the AK47, but will have to wait to make hash with the trim. I just smoked some pretty sweet scissor hash!

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Here are 3 cuts of an unknown strain that i grew from bagseed last round. I just took another clone of this strain last week to perpetuate the genes until i can dial them in properly.

Some of the best smelling trees i have ever had!
Budelight

Attachments

• IMG_3602.jpg
    IMG_3602.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3603.jpg
    IMG_3603.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3619.jpg
    IMG_3619.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 6
Good work greenmountain :yes:

Just got the ecsd back the other day, couldn't be happier, been sleeping on her for a while and now that I've gone sometime without it's become what I want to grow more than anything.

FB what's up brother?? Just wait for it to snow man and use the powder, meltiest bubble ever :abduct:

Yeah I hear you on that! I've been sleeping on her and c99! Havent ran these cuts in over a year! They will be in the rotation this year!

@budelight give me a bit and ill try to put something together for you! :dance013:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im going to eat some homemade meatballs and sauce on spaghetti soon!!! and homemade strawberry cheese cake!!! yumm! cant wait!

bruins beat the capitals this afternoon! :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts