Budelight shes amazing!
SFV OG Kush clone
picture.php

picture.php

More Ecsd
picture.php

S

skunkburner

Quick look into Skunkburner Labs, 3kW HID w/ 2 Gavita Pro 300 LEP fixtures. Hortilux Blue MH for veg, and Hortilux Super HPS for flowering. Using Canna Coco as a substrate and the whole line of Canna nutrients and additives. Also, CO2 and a 14,000BTU A/C to keep everything nice and cool. Any other NE growers using LEP?

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pictures!! :respect:

green mountain - how does that kush smoke?

skunkburner - welcome!! and thanks for sharing, thats a killer looking grow!!

i know eating good, goes real well with being high.. so i was wondering if anyone has any recipes to share.
i got a crock pot recently. mrs fatblunt has been cooking more with it. had a pot roast abit ago, and pulled pork last night! :dance013:

last week i had a chicken cordon blu, we took a boneless chicken breast, pounded it flat w a meat tenderizer, breaded it, then layed out the ham and cheese. rolled it up, and baked it at 375 for 40 minutes.. it came out awesome!
:wave:

archie123

fb,looks good man.i got some white jones s1 test gear just started,,should be very interestinggggg????cj supposed to be the deal??we shall see??

b's over the canes tonite...
and yea,i love to cook..got all kinds of great rcpe's,from a real duck la'ronge to archies don't let your meatloaff???

A1

Jeeyah

Just started using my crock pot to actually cook food instead of butter. I like making beef stew. It's so easy. Just get a Crockery Gourmet packet in the gravy section. I use roughly 2 lbs of stew meat, 2 large potatoes, a large onion, and 1/2 bag of baby carrots. Put veg in 1st for an hour or two. Then, add meat. I add a little extra water.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
BBQ Pulled Chicken!!

BBQ Pulled Chicken!!

great pictures!! :respect:

green mountain - how does that kush smoke?

skunkburner - welcome!! and thanks for sharing, thats a killer looking grow!!

i know eating good, goes real well with being high.. so i was wondering if anyone has any recipes to share.
i got a crock pot recently. mrs fatblunt has been cooking more with it. had a pot roast abit ago, and pulled pork last night! :dance013:

last week i had a chicken cordon blu, we took a boneless chicken breast, pounded it flat w a meat tenderizer, breaded it, then layed out the ham and cheese. rolled it up, and baked it at 375 for 40 minutes.. it came out awesome!

BBQ Pulled Chicken!!

-Get a few chicken breasts (1 per person typically)
-Mix Sweet Baby Rays & Worcestershire & Brown Sugar (1 bottle + 1 tbsp + 1/2 cup.....or enough "bbq sauce mix" to cover the chicken)
-Pour the sauce over the chicken breasts in the crock pot
-Set to low for 6ish hours
-Take out chicken and put into a big mixing bowl/pyrex -dish/tupperware
-Using 2 forks, pull the chicken breasts appart, should come apart very easily. Do this until the desired shrededness is achieved.
-Put chicken back into crock pot, add some more BBQ, set to warm and stir
-Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy

Let me know what you and Mrs.FatBlunt think!

archie123

chicken corn chowda,archie mayo biskets!!!!!just beat me!!!
and bdlt,,sounds good????
then again had a fnd over,been hitten dairy queen buds rolled in dry sift??mama say that enough???never.....

back to da food,,chik,corn, bacon,butter cream...what can go wrong??forgot me fav tatters???mayo biskets,,reg bisk rcp,sub som liquid w/mayo...instant sour biskets...anyway gonna eat chowda....
oh,ya,,,knock ya dick in da dirt good!!!!
A1

Last edited:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
chicken corn chowda,archie mayo biskets!!!!!just beat me!!!
and bdlt,,sounds good????
then again had a fnd over,been hitten dairy queen buds rolled in dry sift??mama say that enough???never.....

back to da food,,chik,corn, bacon,butter cream...what can go wrong??forgot me fav tatters???mayo biskets,,reg bisk rcp,sub som liquid w/mayo...instant sour biskets...anyway gonna eat chowda....
oh,ya,,,knock ya dick in da dirt good!!!!
A1

We need the recipe for 'mayo biskets'..

mgk :yummy:

duh.. i shoulda read the rest of the post..

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BBQ pulled chicken.... mmmm!!
thanks for the recipes. i cant wait to try them out!
i ate garlic herb chicken, w baked beans and white rice last night... i think the mrs. learned her lesson and probably wont be cooking up baked beans any time soon. :laughing:

green mountain - sounds good, thats great you got a chem cross too!

puffin on some cured up ECSD.

archie123

fb,when you par boil the beans add a tsp of baking soda,,,takes out the snappers...
got some tga dairy queen,that will drop ya.......
ltr

A1

Mrs.FatBlunt420

:dance013: we'r eating grape jelly meatballs tonight ... i know it sounds weird. but theyr delicious!!

36 oz jar of grape jelly
2 - 12 oz jars of chilli sauce
1 bag of homestyle frozen meatballs.

cook in the slow cooker for 4 hours. (makes about 80 meatballs)

tonight we'r doing a half bag of meatballs. and putting them on egg noodles.. they make great subs too!!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Yous guys gotta try 'Moink' balls. Half GOOD 85% hamburger and half Italian (I prefer hot) Sausage.. Mix the meat together. Have some spicy cheeze of some sort (I like Cabot's Habanero) cubed up. Make a 1 1/2 inch ball with the meat and stuff a piece of that cheeze in the middle. THEN!.. (that's right.. I'm not done yet) you wrap that meatball with a nice thick cut bacon. I cook these on my Big Green Egg, but any kind of 'low and slow' type cooker will work fine.. They are nice round heart attacks on a plate.

mgk :yoinks:

green mountain - sounds good, thats great you got a chem cross too!

puffin on some cured up ECSD.

yeah i have a few chem crosses and the ibl alond with the d clone! having some bad luck with my sfv og mom! looks like shes dying! looks like ill have to pull the only other i have which is 50 days flowering and reveg her!oh well! ill throw in a couple 99z!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
:tiphat: Hey fellow new englandites.
Going to go geurilla this year. I was kinda anxious to start, I started too soon. Oh well, experimental closet grow! Isn't funny how you suddenly end up w/ more clones than you have space for? Im gonna have to start giving more away. And this isnt even the shit I wanna grow! There seems to be some confusion round these parts as to what clone youre actually getting/ giving. So I believe I have: WW, something like(and may actually be) white diesel, and ak seeds from outdoor. Everything is cloned. 3 ak girls now at 2+ months veg, topped n lsted.
A few pages back someone asked if Sulak sp? is still the most prominent 'pot doc'- id say, yes. Everyone I know who has gotten their liscense, has gotten it from his practice.
Someone also mentioned m.o.b. Id love to see a pic if anyone has one. A friend got this clone and I want to see how similar they are. His was pretty short, stout, dark green, leafy/ dense bud. Dead fans had to be cut off, as they wouldnt pull off. Very thick, deep berry flavor maybe just a lil sour. Does this sound right?
Anyway, happy harvests. cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts