New England Growers and Medical Users

Tyga

Veteran
Couple emerald jacks,Grapegod,and WR's starting week 7 :dance013:

GO PATS!

fvza5k.jpg

35bi1w4.jpg

68vvxf.jpg

Then the cuttings waiting to take there down under the big kahuna..
2hdmtxd.jpg

archie123

hyf,dead nuts!!!!mgk,you will learn???tyga,fine looking batch...
B's win in a shout out,pats squeek by??

will grab pics soon???yea
over&out

A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

glad to see everyones popping some new gear!! i just popped some female casey jones seeds. hopn for another keeper!!!!

tyga, nice set up.

about to eat a late breakfast!!!

archie123

glad to see everyones popping some new gear!! i just popped some female casey jones seeds. hopn for another keeper!!!!

tyga, nice set up.

fb,sweet on the cj..got some white jones test gear gonna pop nxt wk..should be nasty goodness in the casy from what ya here???:bump:
mgk:wave:

A1

Tyga

Veteran

tyga, nice set up.

Thanks man, that big kahuna reflector covers my 4x4 so perfectly.. even the plants left off in the corner are getting hammered with light. Hoping to pull and elbow off my 7 girls.. cut off the co2 at week 6.. looking like another 2 weeks to go.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Thanks man, that big kahuna reflector covers my 4x4 so perfectly.. even the plants left off in the corner are getting hammered with light. Hoping to pull and elbow off my 7 girls.. cut off the co2 at week 6.. looking like another 2 weeks to go.

Ive never tried stopping co2 early normally i dont begin adding it until around week 3-4 of 12/12

why stopat week 6? curious

G

Guest3498

If youre burning gas using co2 late in flower it will fuck with the taste of your buds. Supposedly the plants don't use as much co2 from week 6 on too, and do better without it. Who knows...

archie123

If youre burning gas using co2 late in flower it will fuck with the taste of your buds. Supposedly the plants don't use as much co2 from week 6 on too, and do better without it. Who knows...

V man, thanks did not know this ...the way they push c/o set up's???

ty
A1

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
co2 does not effect the taste of your buds. but if your burning propane for co2 your also putting a lot of excess humidity into the air which would cause looser buds if your not up to par on your dehumidification but other then that i cant see how co2 would effect the overall taste of a bud... where did you hear this Vado? very curious

found this very interesting... "It is highly suggested that the CO2 enrichment process be stopped during the last 2-3 weeks of flowering when the plants put more of their energy into THC and resin production rather than new tissue growth. Some growers even say that the use of CO2 during these last few weeks lowers the THC, resin production, and reduces potency so to be safe I would suggest stopping the enrichment process during this last few weeks."

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I prefer to use c02(tanks) and have seen a major increase in the the quality of my meds.

my yields are significantly better also.

I keep ppms around 800-900.

c02 is just another part of dialing your room to optimum conditions imo.

Having problems germing old beans. Only been a 3days but these are some old beans! I soaked them for a few hours before i placed them in a paper towel. Any ideals anyone? Thinking on dumping them! I have tried 2 other times and out of 30 beans 3 sprouted but never broke ground! I already have a nice collection but having some of these old school breeds would be nice.

ronbo51

Veteran
Go outside tonight and see if the northern lights fire up. Biggest solar ejection in a long time caused massive display last night all over the globe. Don't forget now. Enjoy.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
ill have to check that out. pretty foggy right now... I just fired up some homemade mango haze hash oil yummmm shit turned to straight glass after the iso evaporated i thru her in the oven on 185 for about 30 minutes. came out FIRE

Tyga

Veteran
Ya the co2 being cut at week 6 was because my circuit is very full as it is... and didn't have the extra space for a dehue and as everyone knows burning/releasing co2 into the air shoots your humidity threw the roof and didn't want to risk any bud rot.. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts