What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

happy happy all,
got a high defacation tv,,,ai'nt sheet on it???

978,no prob. take care of the fam..best wishes..

all you other jokers,hope not to over,hung???
new year new puff....have fun with one!!!

cya
over$out
A1

ha,ha,ha...

Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
I gifted my Volcano knock off to my son in law..I forget exactly what temps we used.I think it varied a bit but high 300's like you said.I miss the smoke a bit so I burn at a temp where I get a tiny bit..otherwise I think I'm not getting anything and always overdue it..lol.
GM those buds look dank dank man.Beautiful trich coverage!! I recently scored a Headband cut.Her vigor is lacking but taste and high are suppose to be top notch.She leaves a lemon film in your mouth for a long time after smoking. Definitely headstash weed..

archie123

Back home.. back to work.. arg....

mgk :noway:

mgk
yea it happens~~~#"?

anyway,choped the bluewidow?the other day..not bw?mabe GWS or ww???will get some pics soon?damn packers?and she was not very tight??frosty though??got a new bulb on the way,hope will help w/tighter buds??

A1

Maina

Veteran
What can some one tell me about MOB i got the cut now for outdoor finishtime?yeald pre-veg heavy feader?

H

highsteppa

Maina, ours was done sept 7-15, very little stretch so veg to where you want her, medium feed..doenst get too big but can yeild 4, maybe 6 if you can get them to veg outdoors.

Mrs.FatBlunt420

:wave: hey everyone.
im fatblunts chick. and im new to the site... i really like whats going on here! keep it up everyone!!
ill add some pictures soon, and show you whats up.
:respect:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
MRS.FATBLUNT: well first and foremost most WELCOME TO THE IC FAM! got a rad hubby thats for sure. Cant wait to see some pics of the garden work between you and the hubby. when my lights go on ill upload some pics too.

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-

G

Guest3498

Welcome to the club mrsfatblunt!!

Tell fb it's been too long and give the pup a treat for me :wave:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Ace Of Spades (Black Cherry Soda x Jack The Ripper) day 41 flower

XBWPI.jpg

tWDVM.jpg

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Indeed Mrs FB... Welcome to our little mess... We'll try to keep things a little more picked up now that we have a lady in our midst...

mgk :flowers2:

Tyga

Veteran
Any of that legendary Mass super skunk floating around this thread?... if so any bud shots? :tip hat:
Heard a few years ago there were some clones available at harvest fest in ME..

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
i saw some up at harvest fest 2 years ago but the went real quick. by the time i hit the tent and went back they were all gone. From what i hear theres gonna be some super killer cuts this year ;) Im on the hunt for ECSD and ECSD x SSD. hopefully that will be available this year.