What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Nice pics and buds..Whats the HB stand for Hashberry?
Volcanos kick ass but they are not cheap.There is a knock off that I own.It seems its all about getting the temp right.

Headbad aka Sour kush! volcano is nice but went with the extreme q! now trying to find the right temp! started at 365f. now at 383f. also vaped some BHO thinkng i would get the same affects with out choking my brains out!

what temps are everyone using? i know it varies between vapers and people! i smoke 8 to 12 jz with a few bowls daily! i dont think using a vape will compete! im not trying to quit smoking but cut back a bit!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Headbad aka Sour kush! volcano is nice but went with the extreme q! now trying to find the right temp! started at 365f. now at 383f. also vaped some BHO thinkng i would get the same affects with out choking my brains out!

what temps are everyone using? i know it varies between vapers and people! i smoke 8 to 12 jz with a few bowls daily! i dont think using a vape will compete! im not trying to quit smoking but cut back a bit!

I found that I vaped more than I smoked when I switched to only vaping.... now im doing both, so who knows... I did have a noticably better feel in my lungs after a month of exclusivly vaping. I just like smoking, cuz I can control the pace.... with a vape, you're pretty much committed to consume the whole amount you've loaded once you start the vaporizer... that's usually more than I want at a given time... I must say, I totally like the taste of vaping....

mgk :tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Im on the same page Maynard. cant help but love the taste of the vape with some tasty herb packed in it. You find that perfect temp yet for the vape? im still lookin and tuning in on that perfect temp.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Im on the same page Maynard. cant help but love the taste of the vape with some tasty herb packed in it. You find that perfect temp yet for the vape? im still lookin and tuning in on that perfect temp.

The vaporizer I use does not have any adjustment... I have an Iolite. I did check it once with an ir digital thermometer and it read out 185 deg celcius (going by my feeble memory) which is 365 deg f (I think). All I can say is it works pissah.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Santa (me) just got back from Best Buy with a new toy for Maynard! He got me a new notebook confuser!.. still getting used to the keyboard. I got an Asus notebook with an Intel core I-5 processor and a fair size drive... just gettin it set up now.. yeha!

Happy Hollandaise everyone!

archie123

MGK,,,,,bitchen gonckulator,,,gotta love da new toys

ohya,,,,over&out

may your frostyest nug burn like a yule log!!!

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone :wave:
i hope we all have a good holiday planned.
i finished up my chirstmas shopping, and am ready to smoke a fatty, get gifts, and eat alot of food!! :jump:

take it easy and stay safe! :tiphat:

arch - great looking cab

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
hey everyone :wave:
i hope we all have a good holiday planned.
i finished up my chirstmas shopping, and am ready to smoke a fatty, get gifts, and eat alot of food!! :jump:

take it easy and stay safe! :tiphat:

arch - great looking cab

Merry X-mas to me!
I"m harvesting this weekend!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

:eggnog::pie::deadxmas:

mmmcake

vape came today :)
picture.php

vape came today :)
picture.php

Cool! Did you get her dialed in yet? Lovin my extreme q! 374f is working great with the bags! How do you like that Cali-O? I have a cut of her but only ran once so far! The messed up this is i never tried her!

Hope everyone has a great New Years! Ill be chucking SB X HB pollen on ECSD , SFV OG KUSH, CHEMDAWG and Cali-O?

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:
happy new years eve bitches!!! :D
i hope everyone has something good planned and stays safe!!

ill be drinking like a gentleman, with some B and B, disaronno. just about to get the supplies for the day before i start the drinking.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Yes indeed... it's time to say good bye to another year. Some of it was good, some not so much. I hope everyone is safe and doesn't over indulge in your choice of poison. I'm in Michigan for my annual visit to see mom, family and old friends. 2 more days and I'll be on the road again headed back to the Whites. Happy New Year everyone!

U

Ultra Current

Hey everyone! Coming out of Boston here with a couple pics of my Clone Only called Flava Flave. She came from beans from 1980's and is mostly sativa in her high. This is all Ive been smoking lately but i only have one joint left.

archie123

maynard of the midwest,,thats got a ring to it???and FB,be vewry cafeful ot there it's amature nite!!!!the one nite a year we pro's take off???

UC,them look tasty...see your going to do white casey in hydro..gonna do mine in org soil..we should have a pic fest???

stay baked and safe...you kings of new england

A1

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
nice FatBlunt looks like you got your night set. im just gonna be chillin at home smoking some blunts. I like your style for sure.

ULTRA: hope you still have some beans left over. that herb looks super killer. Always a pleasure seeing Boston holdn it down.

Archie: i didnt forget just been busy with work and a sick wife :tiphat:

MMMMCAKE: nice that vape will serve you well. i enjoy mine each and everyday.

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS! DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NEG978-