What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Here's a few picz of the BHO an a sneak peak at SSSBH!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SUPER SILVER SOUR BUBBLE HAZE
picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Damn GM! For sure got some dope oil in stock. But that SSSBH looks fucking AWESOME! for sure got your grow on lock. Def take a choker off that for me ;) for sure good pics man A-Fucking-+.

Have Fun Be Blunted!
-NEG978-

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ archie: yea its from SubRob. had a rep of his come up to fest and made good friends with the rep so he hooked it up with some Ace of Spades, (Sub TESTER CROSSES) White Fe, and ManEater. My fav from the smoke was for sure the Ace, but there was something about the White Fe that gave me those invisible dots you get when you stand up to fast.. i got that after each hit. Btw what is that plant in those pics? Def gonna have some hardy nuggets on her.

@ GM: damn brother you got some killer killer in there. The SSSBH i must of looked at that pic on the previous page like 100x's or so. Def keep that in your garden of herbs ;)

Ty again! Out of the 5 I started 2 died from a fan dropping on them and the other 2 were males! She's looking very fine! I'll have to start some more after I finish my 99 project!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
The B's are on a the road to the Cup yet again archie. Good game. any of you guys excited that the NBA LOCKOUT is now over?

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
NE 978,hey is that ace some of subrob's work??anyway some pics from the cloz=11/12:laughing:
:wave:

A1

Arch! Did you top those BW plants? The only time i've seen any branching at all is when they;ve been topped. I'm gonna be chopping one of my BWs this weekend and I'll get a couple pics for ya...I'll tell ya this tho... it's really nice produce!

mgk :tiphat:

archie123

Arch! Did you top those BW plants? The only time i've seen any branching at all is when they;ve been topped. I'm gonna be chopping one of my BWs this weekend and I'll get a couple pics for ya...I'll tell ya this tho... it's really nice produce!

mgk,
yea man topped just once and they went crazy??fine looking plants though...would love to see your finnished produce??
thanks man...

"vado"the "hab's" come on man:moon:...lol....w/reread could be the tic's??my bad

A1

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Wow... I just started grooming a new strain (for me).. Fruit Sour.. I was not at all impressed with this plant until the last 2 weeks of flower.. and it just loaded up and solidified.. this thing is gonna take hours.. The thing sprawled all over the place, branched like a bastard.. (I'm gonna lollypop the hell out of it next time).. I've smoked the bud before and really liked it.. . so.. we'll see soon.. looks like it will be what I go on vacation with! woot!

eddie.saw

Hey guys :wave: I was feeling a little torn watching tonights game between the B's and the Pens so I thought I'd stop in and say hi to my newengland bretheren. Great pics everything.. making me the great northern woods!

eddie.saw

Archie- i'm orgnially from pittsburgh and always loved the pens but grew fond of the b's during my young years and then learned to love them during my time in N.E. so being back home and cheering when the bruins are doing well makes me feel like i'm cheating??

Latest posts

Latest posts