What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I'm enjoying every thing about it other than the throngs of touristas pluggin up the roadways.. everyone shuts their brains off once they leave Boston..

mgk :tiphat:

headseed

Even indoor seeing some mold!

Shut my A/C off early last week for a few days and my 4x4 tent has been running about 77 degrees, 56% RH. I lost 2 tops to Botrytis. Guess 56 is too wet? Airflow is a 200cfm 4" inline on a can66, hood is 600 aircooled on its own vent/fan. Time for a dehuey? Night time temps in the low to mid 60s bad news?

Hope all are well and as as or even more mold free than myself.

Other than controlling humidity and keeping things clean what else can I do to help prevent the spread of this stuff?

How bout this weather today? Wowie wish I hadn't had to work. Gotta find a grail in the seed collection and get busy livin instead of working retail hahaha. Life.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Ak47s are all down and in. gram or 2 of mold on each plant but nothing at all to get upsett about. pulled roughly 1.5lbs per plant. ima put pics up today now that there all in safely

C

camoxnhx

yea this OD season sucked for me. for sure. out of 100 plants i was left with 15 due mostly to mold and and few to animals so i took a 85% hit on my plant count.... and what a hard hit it was. ITS A LEARNING LESSON FOR ME now i know ill have to do more mold resistance/ hardier strains next season :) but now i know what the white mountains bring to the table. Dropped my phone in the river going to the OD so that wasnt no fun. But the real fun was finding 15 GEMS in the rough. pulled 16 pounds 2 Ounces 2 grams. So either way im pleased at what i got. I would upload pics of them but my phone is smashed somewere downstream.

But heres my hammerhead (white rhino x medicine man) mother at 2 weeks of flower :)

Attachments

• DSCF4773.JPG
    DSCF4773.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF4776.JPG
    DSCF4776.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 7

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
heres the pics from outdoor this year...

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

http://www.thescoopatboops.com/icmag/outdoor2011/IMG_1362
7.JPG
IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
those are the plants the MDEA decided to leave me

the date is way off those were taken 4 days ago

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Nice pics everyone, balls of steel Aero!

Anyone have any advice for me from my post a few posts up?

keep your fan running even when the lights go out. if theres no circulation in that tent when lights go out mold will form. id def have a dehumidifier if i was you. i dont grow with out 1 inside

headseed

keep your fan running even when the lights go out. if theres no circulation in that tent when lights go out mold will form. id def have a dehumidifier if i was you. i dont grow with out 1 inside
The extraction fan runs 24 hours, but the room the tent is in has the window closed now and sometimes the door as well, so that is probably my problem right there. So I can vent the room better.

But if I vent the room better and put a dehumidifier, won't it just constantly run since it will never be able to dehumidify the whole world? Its probably the same debate the co2 guys have over sealed or non-sealed room. I'll pick up a dehumidifier today and start with putting it in the room with the tent.

Thanks Aero +rep :thank you:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn aero. those are some rediculas pictures!! well done!! :respect:

i hope everyone enjoyed this weekend. i sure did!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts