What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

uitc,,good news man!!freeken arcane laws suck anyway...keep it cool brother???and enjoy a puff...
FB,yea man we are going to repete...go B's
my third crop of autos is about ready,some dinafem fruit autos,,stinkey bitches!!!
have a good wknd,the fkn circus is in town????wtf
A1
anyone seen the 10 day forecast??it could not suck any harder?????wtf

smokem if ya gotem!!!

Last edited:
H

highsteppa

yea man, this season been rough on the outdoor grows. How did the autos turn out?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
While I deffo missed growing outdoors this year, I'm glad I took the year off.
June sucked, July was flippin' HOT, Aug was ok I guess, and Sept has been rainy, humid, and bad for the final month of growing.
Good luck to everyone.

So it could have been a misprint, but they had SSSDH on gypsy nirvanas site for just $35! for 10! I had no money, or else I would have tested this obvious error on their part! Anyone going to Harry's Harvest Ball this weekend? Can't wait to meet up with my friends of the hill! Glad I took the year off from outdoor as well...next year I may try a few autos I got at the last festival, Lowryder Kush. We shall see though...hope everyone is doing well outdoors harvesting

E

emerald city

Im all bite up,My back hurts,mold has set in and the rain is comeing along with cooler temps......Been seeing this plane doing grids the last 2 days also...Life in the big woods.

H

h^2 O

Whats up everyone... I haven't been on here for quite a while...I have been dealing with court shit. My lawyer called today with good news though and the light at the end of the road is near... I was charged with 2 felony counts but my lawyer finagled a pretty damn good deal for me... got the 2 charges dropped to misdemeanors 1000 dollar fine and 20 days at county with NO probation whoooo hoooo I'm psyched.
it pays to have a damn good lawyer
soon I'm gonna be back in this game
-Up
Can't wait to puff it's been 6 months

nice dude. Did you already do the 20 days? The county jails here fucking BLOW, breakfast at 4am, lunch at 9:30, dinner at 3, and it's just a huge room with 50 bunkbeds and people playing cards and watching TV. And the food is NASTY - bologna that's like RED...nasty stuff man. If you haven't done the 20 days yet make SURE you go with like $100 so you can order enough food from the canteen to last you, so you don't have to eat the shit they give out. Why haven't you smoked for 6 months? Was it a condition of release? Fucking prosecutor pieces of shit. They tried to make me get a breathalizer hooked up to the fucking phone. I don't even drink. This state is fucked and I'm moving ASAP.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
The county jails here fucking BLOW, breakfast at 4am, lunch at 9:30, dinner at 3, and it's just a huge room with 50 bunkbeds and people playing cards and watching TV. And the food is NASTY - bologna that's like RED...nasty stuff man.

I don't want to be "That Guy", but jail isn't/shouldn't be a vacation.
It's punishment.
Let's be honest, inmates receive many benefits, that many of us, myself included, do not get.
I know someone who got his rotten teeth, fixed in jail.
I hope brushing my teeth keeps me from the dentist, because I can't always afford it.
Be happy you got three meals a day, and a bed to sleep in.
Many folks now wish for that! :ying:

archie123

looking for people w/harvesting sperance???freeking weather......no disney worled this year?????
sitting here watching the sox,and geting drunk ain't helping?????

UpInTheCut

I surrender myself on Oct. 20th... At least I will be home way before Thanksgiving. You now have to pay for your time 20 bucks a day for me. The state is broke as a joke. I had to spend 4 days when I 1st got arrested awaiting a bail hearing, the food was absolutely horrible!!! My dogs eat better no joke. The bologna is greenish looking. Even the white bread was stale. My God where does this food come from? The block was in lockdown for most of the day 20 hours in your cell. I just hope I have a somewhat decent cellmate.
I'll see you in 20 days two bridges regional jail.
-Up
Good Luck in every bodies harvest I'm gonna get me some early finishers next year for sure
what are the best early finishers from seed that people recommend for New England climate?

TACOE

looking for people w/harvesting sperance???freeking weather......no disney worled this year?????
sitting here watching the sox,and geting drunk ain't helping?????

i'd call what i'm doing salvaging, more than harvesting. litterally chasing the mold. Saving what i can, most of it is going to various hash processes (butane for the buds that were close to mold, bubble for the trim from non moldy colas, and iso wash for trim near moldy, moldy buds, and second run of butane washed buds.)
i'm ruined this year. Crop Failure I'd say. Pounds of ganj lost

I didn't run stuff with mold resistance in mind, it was a last minute planting. But yeah, my mandalas would have finished about now, had they not been so susceptible to botrytis I salvaged a few z's of buds, and about a half p of superficially beautiful buds that are moldy on the inside, to be used for butane.... my others are more sativa leaning (sts freebies) and i am not counting on them finishing... at least without the mold. The basil in there with my plants caught the rot from the ganj. Oh and my late planting of hashberry which is not deep into flower... rot.

non ganj related:
I work on a market garden.. we had beautiful greenhouse tomatoes, till most got hit hard by botrytis (geronimo variety and a few others are completely resistant) roma's hit by late blight. a neigbors greenhouse tomatoes went down from blight. all onions and scallions caught the botrytis (probably from greenhouse spores) I then go home, covered in botrytis spores and bring my clothes into the house and onto my land... it's miserable,, working on a farm and growing ganj at home doesn't go well this year.
plus all the trees are covered in fungal/bacterial spots and spreading that shit.

I knew things were gunna be bad for the weed when i saw the blackberries were getting covered by grey mold.

I hope others are doing better..

what's the trick? earlier strains??? mold resistance??? late strains??? fuck me.

/end rant.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
IMO, Sept is the most important month, for us in the North.
Without decent Sept weather, mold is going to be an issue, often times it is anyway, due to morning dew. This Sept was awful.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Ive got plants outside. The buds on them are just melting with mold. Ive harvested some early but have been trying to control the mold on a few of them with hydrogen peroxide spray every couple of days. Although it seems to help, I just cant keep up with it and will be forced to harvest about a week before I wanted to. This Sept has been more wet than not. Everything outside has been molding,rotting or covered with fungus all summer. Not a good year for growing outside here in the N.E.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ yea man, im very disappointed with this season.. my casey jones and AK are completely mold free tho!! :D

i hope everyone had fun at harrys hill!!
todays shitty out. :moon:

Last edited:

NFD

Hello all you New Englanders. I'm growing indoors only this season, very wet here outside this year. And too many folks looking to score somebody elses harvest outside around these parts. I'm sticking with the indoor tent for now. Peace NFD

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
AK$47 the only thing to grow in these moldy conditions. i got no mold on my shit at least 2lbs per plant ill post them up soon

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
AK finishes up here?
I did not know this.
Serious' site, gives a finish date of Oct 15-31, so I never gave AK a thought?!?!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Yea dude my ak is going strong no mold. i took her down last year by the 6th and got 1lb per plant. Id like to push them to harvest moon this year will see what happens. looks like we got a nice week ahead of us for weather.

we need to have a Maine clone swap ill come share the ak with everyone

gmanwho

Veteran
harry's harvest ball an all that...

harry's harvest ball an all that...

Alright, despite the rain an mud, an then trying to get cars out sunday, harry's harvest ball was a great fucking time!! totally digged superfrog friday night.

Best part for me was the Know you grow tent, which tested THC CBD an CBN. Those 3 totals where then added an you get a percent. i entered 2 samples, despite there 7month cure, in which i know they have been degrading, my casey jones cut was in the top 10 of 120+ entries. :jump:

My casey cut was at 14.9%, A strain called RAMBO was the leader with 19% an change. 2nd an third place where 17% an 16% or abouts. So that meant to me that 3rd through 10th place was VERYYYYYY TIGHT, less then 1.5 %.

So my thoughts are, what if she didnt have such a long cure, what would she be at a 15 day cure 30 day 45 day 60 day cure. Wheres that point when things start to degrade.

Looking forward to getting the complete print out an finalized standings. Looks like i have a new mission...

What a great fucking time.............thought i'd share.

Bsafe everyone..

Glad your casey jones did well. I got to smoke some butane honey oil extraction that tested at just over 50%! Vaping oil all weekend through some sick ass water pipes with oil domes. Weed is going to be the next best thing to butane oil extractions, why puff all that plant matter when vaping oil is so much healthier? Bought a butane extractor myself, going to use it on an ounce of hermie-seeded buds for a surely tastey treat. Harrys was a blast, despite all the rain and mud. Time to gear up for winter now, great job too all the growers who beat the bad weather, and sorry to all those who didn't fare as well.

3 of the nothern lights we started from seed grew a ton of male flowers so we pulled them...damn...i think its time to start over, and bring in some new genetics. We are now ready to run these new genetics from clone: ST-AK(strawberry AK-47), Dr. Rob #2(local creation found at festival), RockLock (Rockstar x Warlock), Northern Lights(from clone, this time), and Godbud. Learned that if I am going to grow my SourSkunk, which is mostly sativa, that I need taller buckets that are at least 5 gallons in order to maximize bud...makes sense, no wonder one of the plants in the 5 gallon gave me 3.75 oz in one plant w/ less than a month veg!