What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Never thought I would but I picked up AN's two part Sensi bloom.
I've been using GH Flora, and figured I'd give AN a try.
Was going to try FloraNova Bloom but they didn't have any.
I'll be in two spots through the winter, so I'll be comparing results of the two.

Anyone run AN stuff?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I get the feeling I should have just stuck with GH's Flora Series.

Mixed reviews about AN, and 'Big Mike' sounds like an asshole.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im glad you all had a good time on the hill.
thats pretty fuckn cool they testd ur bbuds and u did so well. congrats gman! :tiphat:

HYF, i use AN booster nutes, carboload, big bud, and overdrive. but i dont use theyr base nutes.
i do use flora nova now. and id suggest that line to anyone. it has it all, and is super easy to use. i dont even go over 5 ML per gal.

im definitely interested in this side by side... keep us informed!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
i do use flora nova now. and id suggest that line to anyone. it has it all, and is super easy to use. i dont even go over 5 ML per gal.
That figures.
That's what I wanted.
I'm sure the nutes are fine.
Don't like giving my money to someone like Mike tho'.

Updates on the way!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres some fucked up people in this world!

theres some fucked up people in this world!

this is some FUCKED up shit. it makes me sick to think people would actually do this.

.dog owners beware!!

DOG PARK ALERT: We have received two notices. (1) Nails wrapped in cheese at dog parks in Chicago and Massachusetts (see pic). (2) from some friends that in Augusta Maine dog park, antifreeze is being found in doggie water bowls. Please beware and be careful and PLEASE SHARE and spread the word

318560_10150247461842168_102601282167_6649952_1241715588_n.jpg

gmanwho

Veteran
Glad your casey jones did well. I got to smoke some butane honey oil extraction that tested at just over 50%! Vaping oil all weekend through some sick ass water pipes with oil domes. Weed is going to be the next best thing to butane oil extractions, why puff all that plant matter when vaping oil is so much healthier? Bought a butane extractor myself, going to use it on an ounce of hermie-seeded buds for a surely tastey treat. Harrys was a blast, despite all the rain and mud. Time to gear up for winter now, great job too all the growers who beat the bad weather, and sorry to all those who didn't fare as well. <br />
<br />
<br />

Thank u for the praise, im super stoked. i finally feel some higher self worth knowing that everything i've been messing with the past 15 years has some worth. Or atleast something along those lines.... Good feeling.

Talking to the Know your grow dude, the test tent, (which btw wasnt free, 30 a test but he discounted if u wanted multiple) an he stated that there was an oil at 70% that he tested at the festival. I mostly cant even mess with BHO

B-safe

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hope we'r all watching the banner for the boston bruins stanley cup championship be raised tonight! (now)

let go bruins!!

Hey everyone!

Just came across this thread and I am very pleased to see New England growers representing! I obviously haven't read everything in this thread but scanned through and there is some serious talent here! I am glad I found this thread and will stop by frequently.

Keep up the great work New England...

Until next time,

The Captain

What is wrong with people who would do something like this...

Bastards.

The Captain

this is some FUCKED up shit. it makes me sick to think people would actually do this.

.dog owners beware!!

DOG PARK ALERT: We have received two notices. (1) Nails wrapped in cheese at dog parks in Chicago and Massachusetts (see pic). (2) from some friends that in Augusta Maine dog park, antifreeze is being found in doggie water bowls. Please beware and be careful and PLEASE SHARE and spread the word

318560_10150247461842168_102601282167_6649952_1241715588_n.jpg

Tyson53

Ive got plants outside. The buds on them are just melting with mold. Ive harvested some early but have been trying to control the mold on a few of them with hydrogen peroxide spray every couple of days. Although it seems to help, I just cant keep up with it and will be forced to harvest about a week before I wanted to. This Sept has been more wet than not. Everything outside has been molding,rotting or covered with fungus all summer. Not a good year for growing outside here in the N.E.

This has been 1 of the worse seasons in awhile for bad weather in sept...Mold is growing better than the plants..I had to cut early cause of rot ...left some on in hopes of cold weather....it is in a greenhouse so hope to get some more from what I left..

i tried a plentora of stuff to fight the grey mold..nothing works...dehumidifiers....fungicides...prayers...

I guess its time to focus on the indoors now and get ready for the winter crop...I hope to get 5 more weeks outside in the GH ...

AL

I dont know how you guys do it outdoors. Indoors, I worry enough about keeping the conditions perfect for the ladies and I am constantly thinking that something is wrong or off... I can't imagine putting so much time and effort into a grow, only to have something completely out of your control ruin it. I tip my hat to you guys big time. Sorry to hear about your grey mold issues Al, I hope that your indoor crop makes up for it.

Have a good night all,

The Captain

litebuzz

I was going to harvest last weekend because I saw some bud rot on a couple plants....I only have 5. So I only harvested a cola of each and decided to bring them inside during that 4 days of cold and rain....but I've got them back outside til Sunday...its been beautiful here since Wed...so they'll get 5 more days of really great sun! The stuff that I harvested was pretty good and that was 7 days ago...so I can't wait to see what it's like after Sunday! That's the hardest thing about growing outside in NE(the cold and mold)...let alone northern NE. THis year I seemed to luck out and let them finish!:dance013:
Grow on follow NE'ers!:laughing:

NFD

:headbangeHere's a bud pic for Saturday of last nights C99 harvest. Peace NFD

Attachments

• C99.JPG
    C99.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 8

litebuzz

bummer...once again..affirmation on why I like indoor growing much better. I have some seeds on 4 of them. Not alot..well except one does. Not surprised with moon light, house lights, being brought inside during Irenn and schlepped in and out for the last few weeks. The high is great...but I don't get any great amount of seeds with indoor growing. I didn't even see nanners. oh well...I have a feeling once the winter grow is close I'll be making alot of buttah!