What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

E

emerald city

Afternoon gang;
Thought id surface long enough to wish you all a safe memorial day weekend...Start of tourist season around here.We go from a local population of 5-6k to 30k overnite...joy joy...
Just hauled my few" little buddies" into the sunlight today. 1 ecsd,3 mob's,1 money maker and a couple yet unnamed crosses. Small medicinal garden just to say i did..Who knows what mother nature has instore for us this year.....enjoy the day..EC/out

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great last couple days. ive been getting alot done around here, and enjoying the weather.

tonight is do or die for the bruins!! :jump:LETS GO B's :

i found a cigar in my car today. lit it up at 4:20 today!
-=- face blunt
picture.php

-=- 4:20
picture.php

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
FB~~~ that is a beautiful blunt.... I have been thinking of rolling a joint for a few days now. It has been about a month since I last rolled one....... you know lack of herb.... you just convinced me to do it tonight!
:thank you:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FUCK YA!! SICK WIN!! :jump:
Boston_Bruins_Logo_jpg.jpg

thanks milo, i dont even smoke blunts often anymore, but after a bunch of work, that blunt was great.

Huggie bear

I have ran dinafem's White Widow which was a beautiful plant but did not have the punch or euphoria to deem her a staple of my perpetual rotation.
I have the Blue widow running now but she is only in her second week of bloom, beautiful plant structure tho.

eddie.saw

Morning New England, I've been back in Pennsylvania for a week now, weather is fucking crazy here, supposed to be in the 90's tomorrow. Hoping everythings going well for my New England Brethren!

FB that casey looks so fucking good man, great job! And maynard's right, those fuckin coons can be very dangerous, a friend of mine kept one from before its eyes were open and one day it lost it and attacked everyone... needless to say we had to 'put it down'

VADO... everytime i see a pheno of SLH that looks simliar to yours i can't get over that almost fake light green color... beauty for sure!

I'm still trying to get things in order down here guys but i'll stop back now and then and keep ya'll updated on my progress... i'm sure i could go somewhere it'd be significant.. but i like bothering you guys. haha.

Happy Memorial Day NE!!

Oh yeah... i almost forgot.... GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Well.. I know you guys think I quit, but it's just been a few weeks since I had something I thought was worth posting. I'm in the middle of harvesting a Swiss Cheese (Nirvana). Thought I'd take a little break and up a couple pics.. I love this strain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She was at 8 weeks flower plus 1 week of flush.. smells very nice.. good solid buds.. I can hardly wait!!

mgk :tiphat:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I had some trouble uploading the pictures.. here's a few more.. very nice looking/smelling plant.. very sour smelling.. it's been several months since my last harvest of this strain. We'll see if this pheno is similar or the same as last time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mgk :whee:

Huggie bear

It is a beauty isn't it?! I think you're 1 week ahead of me.. I'm gonna take some cuts from her tomorrow just in case she's a keeper..

mgk :tiphat:

Mine is leaning heavy on the blueberry strengths which is just what I wanted.
its a toss up between the Blueberry and my Pineapple express as to which is the more visually stunning plant in my box..
I also hope it smokes as good as it looks because I know their white widow didn't impress me and is being discontinued in about 5 more weeks from my perpetual grow.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eddie.saw - good luck down there! and i put the baby raccoons outside that night for their mom to get. and she did. so it worked out for the best.
game 1 for the stanley cup is tonight!!

other awesome news, i got my guitarist back!!

muddywaters

hopefully in 10 days, I'll be able to enjoy the powerful mind expanding effects of our favorite hobby and magic herb we all love. it's been over a year since i'v been able to sit back and relax with a nice spliff of some good ganja.

i can't wait to roll up and sit back with some good friends and fire one up.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
hopefully in 10 days, I'll be able to enjoy the powerful mind expanding effects of our favorite hobby and magic herb we all love. it's been over a year since i'v been able to sit back and relax with a nice spliff of some good ganja.

Damn, Muddy, enjoy that smoke! :tiphat:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran

I haven't done that for 49 years! I'd like to be there to watch..

mgk :chin:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive been working and jamming everyday. the weather has been great to do work outside.
i think ill change my oil and fix my mower today!!

heres some mcfly
picture.php