What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

muddywaters

Check out my backyard hehehe only 6 plants 1 per greenhouse. 100% legal

backyarkboogie.jpg

the aliens have landed. :abduct:

that's awesome looks a nice setup. what do those hut's cost and there spec's.

:smoke out:

G

Guest3498

Aero that's going to be awesome, little epcot centers full of dank right in the back yard. What are you going to run for strains?

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
aslong as they are locked they are legal. locked, enclosed facility. but i am puttin up a fence and game cameras + full time german shepherd security

MGBguerilla

I was in Bangor earlier today and talked with a national guard for a bit. Come to find he flys around looking for pot. thats his job!! fucked up shit. anyways he told me that they catch 75% of there plots RIGHT NOW!!! pretty fucked up... was saying they stick out like a sore thumb this early in the season because people use netting and diffrent types of shit to deter animals. says its easy to see that shit

keep your spots CLEAN!! dont leave bricks of promix out in the open!! lol im sure those big white bales stick out like a sore thumb from the sky...(for everyone that brought theres in over the winter) and if your using hortitrellis netting then i would spray paint it black... trying to stay 1 step ahead of these fuckers this year...

WOW!!! u aint bullshittin at all bro, thats all i gotta say. 3 of them bitches. Blackhawks. woooww!!! good luck this season, stay safe, stay stoned!!

H

highsteppa

Intersting Gh's, I'm assuming you'll be venting them ,other wise it gonna be 120F in there! An I hear ya guys on the indo vs outdoor. Outdoor is really congested round here; it's far enough form the city that people are poor and grow herb, but not far enough out to be sparse. thats life near the Volvo line I guess. Everyone and their nephew grows it seems... some chick was busted last year with 50 in her backyard, now I seen some younguns with oversized hats privacy fencing in their property looking like some Cali ghetto grow compound. South facing swamp patch?? Fahgetaboutit.....it occupied LOL

E

emerald city

I hear ya guys on the indo vs outdoor. Outdoor is really congested round here; it's far enough form the city that people are poor and grow herb, but not far enough out to be sparse. thats life near the Volvo line I guess. Everyone and their nephew grows it seems... some chick was busted last year with 50 in her backyard, now I seen some younguns with oversized hats privacy fencing in their property looking like some Cali ghetto grow compound. South facing swamp patch?? Fahgetaboutit.....it occupied LOL
I dont know where that "volvo" line sets up,but your basic theory hold true up in my neck of the woods...Years ago[late 70ies] you could go out into the woods about anywhere and thro in a few plants with out the fear of getting caught.As long as you were out of the woods by hunting season you were all set...Nowadays those old stomping grounds are superhighways,4 wheeler trails and gps make the vast north woods seem much smaller then it was..Then we got the rippers..Ive been watching for years folks with nothing better to do but make it thier summer/fall goal to steal others plants...Usualy vacationers from the south who leave as quick as they come...
Yesterday i was out on a small plot of land we own.Middle of now where.2 stores in town and 1 is closed.....As we exit the truck and start our rounds you can hear activity down the road.A motercycle takes off,neighbors are driving by....2hours later as were leaving we notice the next camp down from our land is a small camper trailor..Outside is a small group of younger folks looking more like a dead show the a maine hunting camp..Looks like someone new is setting up for a summer of cultivation next door.....No problem here unless they spill over into my land as they/someone did last year.......
Sucks......I bought the property years ago to grow and now its been compromosed before i even get a chance to use it...
BACK to the basement i say....
Good luck this season to those of you who still grow outdoors.:ying:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
BACK to the basement i say....
Good luck this season to those of you who still grow outdoors.:ying:

THIS!!! :blowbubbles:

Now that I'm indoors for the summer season, I gotta' say.........
I'm not sure that, I'm going to miss the PITA, that comes along with guerilla growing.
Part of me will, I'm sure, but when I compare product, indoors makes much more sense to me! :artist:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
THIS!!! :blowbubbles:

Now that I'm indoors for the summer season, I gotta' say.........
I'm not sure that, I'm going to miss the PITA, that comes along with guerilla growing.
Part of me will, I'm sure, but when I compare product, indoors makes much more sense to me! :artist:

I agree Hold Your Fire.

After cutting my teeth in the great outdoors and doing it for yrs, I would love to go back and think about it every yr.

But with two kids... and a full time job. The PITA just doesnt seem worth it. Sure, you may get a larger harvest from OD... but the quality can only get so good. don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some OD... just thinking about it makes me start to itch...
but, it just does not compaire to indoor. especially since you can grow year round... I do not miss running out before the season starts and having to buy herb....

Now, when I can just grow Cannabis Trees in the back yard in the garden... that will be a different story... :D

:tiphat:

archie123

:laughing:sweet win!!!
milo, i agree,but it aint easy to break old habbits???
like i said good win..:jump:
things are lets say geting tall here w/the NLC real tall??
gotta love it???

fine win:dance013:

over & up

A1

H

highsteppa

true, at a certain point when you have kids, etc it seems a bit much to be getting dropped of somewhere so you can haul trashbags of promix around. I love me a some piney outdoor though...

Greenhouse is the best of bothworlds. Lock it up, throw some 1000's in there with Co2 and a sulfer burner and let er rip. Thievery is the only con.

Respect to all the guerillas, aint nothng like the vibes ona nice OD patch....stay safe everyone :ying:

E

emerald city

Id like to report a sighting of the sun.Enjoyed all 20 minutes of it....Coolest/wetest spring in 100 years.....Oh well....

sour skunks

sour skunks

Updated bud pron. let me know what you guys think of my Sour Skunks (Skunk #1 "the Pure" x ChemDD)

These gals will be getting chopped soon...starting with the first picture, which seemed to be the fastest maturing from the seeds i popped. PEACE and enjoy

By the way, these have been fed with Neptune's Harvest OMRI bottled ferts with blackstrap molasses with great results...all organic and cheap, my kind of grow...now off to pick up the woman who works so i can play peace

Latest posts

Latest posts