What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweetnsourmad... those are some real nice sour skunks!!

heres some finished casey jones

-=- casey jones!!
picture.php

archie123

FB,looks right...just finnishsed some good ole NL.had done to manny hybreds and like none right?..went back to the start??no tricks just treat's..keep it stupid,simple????
will grab some snaps when cured..but it will allready vape your mind away???

BTW,I here it's gonna clear up cloudy,with a warm frost???
73's over &up
A1

Last edited:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Hey FB... I don't want to sound like your mom, but if that's a real raccoon.., you want to really consider how long you keep it if you do. They occasionally make good 'pets', but usually turn into a very dangerous adversary when they decide to. Nice produce as usual..

mgk :tiphat:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i found 2 baby racoons. and i didnt find the mother. once i saw the mom, i wanted her out by any means, but once i found the babies it was alittle different... i believe they are about 2 weeks old. and definitely wouldnt be able to survive on their own. so ill b taking care of them till they are big enough... i guess i dont the heart to just let them die.

how about that bruins win!! :headbange

archie123

yea B's:jump:
FB,where you get the cough???used to get lots of it from your area??i miss the cough...looks pretty tasty???was fun while it lasted...:wave:
and maynerd!!!whats rattling your bones these days???
getten kinda green ovea heere??????:dance013:
will be a fine day till it rains??at least it warmer!!!!!:thank you:

A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
today is really nice out!. bruins in 7 hrs.

archie. it is the kyle kushman cut. strawberry cough. it finishes real quick with fruity sweet / hazey buds. it was local. its strawberry fields x an old school haze. ive havent run it too much, but i need to!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Ya, best day by far, need more soon... went for a long bike ride. Good, cool breeze. Little bit of a head wind coming off the water but better than rain.

Some sweet lookin Casey buds, Fatblunt.

Well I spent about 2-3 hours last night trimming 2 of my ladies. Smell is FANTABULOUS! Got one pheno with some super ChemmyD smells coming off her. Just a guess-timate, but I'd say I got close to an ounce per plant, indoor, under a 400watt HPS, in organic soil! BOOYAH! Will update pics later, off to work!

G

Guest3498

Somehow today is nicer than yesterday, good weather always puts me in such a great mood. About to head over to the park, walk the dog, and finish off this last little bit of super lemon haze. I need to order another pack of these, popped 10 and 3 of them were really really good. ZThis one was the most hazey and my fav for sure.

picture.php

Excited to be going to strangecreek this weekend. Small little festy to start the summer out right :joint:

muddywaters

my new seeds just came in. i got nirvana's master kush fem, next generation grapefruit diesel, dinafem white Siberian, dinafem California hash and dinafem fruit auto. all the dinafem were free single seed packs.

anyone here ever grow out any of the dinafem stuff?

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I have a single bluehash seed from dinafem I got from a friend.... I was wondering the same thing... :D

my new seeds just came in. i got nirvana's master kush fem, next generation grapefruit diesel, dinafem white Siberian, dinafem California hash and dinafem fruit auto. all the dinafem were free single seed packs.

That white siberian is a white widow, ak47 cross, how can you go wrong there?

I have a single bluehash seed from dinafem I got from a friend.... I was wondering the same thing... :D

It sounds like that blue hash has some serious bag appeal. I would love to have a cut of that. :canabis:

EDIT: Since we are on the topic I just popped a pack of femed white castle. I have sour strawberry kush on deck and sam the skunkman skunk #1/haze freebies for when I have the time/space.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran

I have a Blue Widow going right now, but it's only in the 1st week of flower.. so I got nothing to report at this time other than the fact it's a damn nice looking plant that is conspicuously Indica dominant. Again.. it was a freebie.. I'll let you know in about 8 more weeks..

mgk :tiphat:

muddywaters

cool, i looked around and didn't really see a lot of people growing out the dinafem stuff and never heard of them before.

i kind of wish i ordered a few packs of reg seed so i can get some males going and make a few cross of the stuff i have going now or i think i mite make some fem seeds. I'm running out of veg space and want to try a few other strains that haven't gotten here yet.