What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Caledonia

RobFromTX

Starting to bud up

Attachments

• IMG_20240411_091648881.jpg
    IMG_20240411_091648881.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20240411_091729311.jpg
    IMG_20240411_091729311.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20240411_091831395.jpg
    IMG_20240411_091831395.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20240411_091859635.jpg
    IMG_20240411_091859635.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 100

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
NC1 is still going. it smells like Laos now in later flowering.

I cut low seeded branches earlier, and this morning I was putting out those beautiful seeds and I smell... chocolate? WTF I said to myself... so you know me guys, I had to roll some joint of it. well aftertaste is chocolate for sure. it is not fruity or very very little. woody chocolate.. I am very curious about tops which are still going, after some curing of course, as we all know these sativas start to kick after some months of curing, most of them...

this will be hard to decide among NC1, NC5 and NC4. NC4 smells so strong, I had to chop her as I got some mold in central cola which is quite big, that cola, we have high humidity now... but it was almost done...

I love these sativas, they can always surprise you with something different. even it is not the most powerful, it is always interesting experience.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I understand that guys who are growing in boxes dislike intersexual issues, but for me it means that line is authentic and not sterile...

I know hardcore thai weed lovers with really hard dedication, who keep lines with intersexual traits intentionally, as they state that if it would be selected out, they can lose special psychoactivity.. just saying there is also opposite opinion on it :D

JonnyWeedSeed

NC1 is still going. it smells like Laos now in later flowering.

I cut low seeded branches earlier, and this morning I was putting out those beautiful seeds and I smell... chocolate? WTF I said to myself... so you know me guys, I had to roll some joint of it. well aftertaste is chocolate for sure. it is not fruity or very very little. woody chocolate.. I am very curious about tops which are still going, after some curing of course, as we all know these sativas start to kick after some months of curing, most of them...

this will be hard to decide among NC1, NC5 and NC4. NC4 smells so strong, I had to chop her as I got some mold in central cola which is quite big, that cola, we have high humidity now... but it was almost done...

I love these sativas, they can always surprise you with something different. even it is not the most powerful, it is always interesting experience.
Maha Kala, yes chocolate ..... My outdoor monster NC last Summer produced similar characteristics. Very deeply woody and fuel but after some aging became chocolate-ey. The buds took a long time to cure ... almost seems like they are still curing ... still have plenty of density and moisture. It's truly amazing this plant can create loud tutti-fruity sweet buds as well as woody-chocolate-fuel super rich and deep flavors. Mine now have 6 months cure and the affect has become very powerfully sedating. The complete opposite of the tutti-fruity uplifting version, but pretty cool nonetheless if that's what you are in the mood for. Enjoy!!

Tranquilidade

Maha Kala, yes chocolate ..... My outdoor monster NC last Summer produced similar characteristics. Very deeply woody and fuel but after some aging became chocolate-ey. The buds took a long time to cure ... almost seems like they are still curing ... still have plenty of density and moisture. It's truly amazing this plant can create loud tutti-fruity sweet buds as well as woody-chocolate-fuel super rich and deep flavors. Mine now have 6 months cure and the affect has become very powerfully sedating. The complete opposite of the tutti-fruity uplifting version, but pretty cool nonetheless if that's what you are in the mood for. Enjoy!!
How do you cure your buds if it still holds the moisture for such a long period of time?

Latest posts

Latest posts