What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!!

Ha ha nothing wrong with pink pics lol. I'm assuming its growing under old style led. What light fixture are you using for veg and bloom? I have grown my c99 cut under de hps and cmh. Very similar finish under both, but Cmh finished a few days faster. I gave my c99 cut to a buddy and he grew her out under vipar spectra led. Now his turned out a little different. The plant stayed more compact and bushier. Top colas were dense, but way more popcorn.

I'm really curious on how that indica leaning cut turns out. All of mine were definitely sativa leaning hybrids. If you don't mind, keep me posted on how this round of yours turns out!

greenjoe

Brand new 1200w led....i had the light way to close...light spread was non existent....figured it out now......the led is going to be my veg tent...then for flowering...my room uses 2 1000 hps .....i am going to take cuts from everyone....then into flower next week.....and i will keep posting

greenjoe

My last run produced almost identical plants....i guess that was from the fem seeds....and i might have a problem now with them being to tall...might have vegged them to long....i will just take the tops off as cuts

Update time for the copper chem f2's in the aerotable! They are 36 days from start of 12/12. Overall they are all similar in height and bud structure. There is one tall pheno that has fluffy buds like its mother. The rest are medium height with dense nuggets. Overall most of the phenos have great calyx to lead ratios, good resin production, and strong stem structures. I dont think floppy branches will be an issue this time. I'm definitely digging the cross. It appears the copper chem male I used to make these seeds was a positive influence. I've got a ton of his pollen in the freezer for future breeding. Anyhow here is how a typical copper chem f2 bud looks like.

picture.php

Day 16 of bloom and tangerine kush is already pushing out resin. That plant is going to be super sticky this time. Also found the start of a little root rot in the aero table. Ph dropped from 6.3 to 4.9 over a 5 day period. Not positive what caused it. Temps were in check and other vitals looked good. I gave the reservoir a healthy dose of beneficials. If that doesnt fix it, I'll sterilize the rez for a week. Then it will be a system drain and refill with beneficials. Root rot isnt lethal when found early and treated aggressively.

Tangerine kush
picture.php

So its been a few days and the ph is rock steady at 6.2. Roots still look the same, but aren't getting worse. I imagine by Monday I'll be seeing healthy root growth.

I made my first batch of copper hulk bho last night. 144g of trim and bud produced a 16% yeild. Its top shelf in my book. Stable and pliable at room temp. The high is a mix of slight body stone with an upbeat giggly high that isnt racy. Definitely a great daytime smoke if you aren't in a rush to get things done.

picture.php

picture.php

Update time! Day 22 of bloom on the uc side of the tent. The girls have filled out nicely. Canopy elevation is all over the place. Tk normally stretches quite a bit. This time she filled out, but didnt grow as tall for some reason. C99 and orange glue did their normal stretch. Tk and c99 are off to a great start with resin production. They finish faster than orange glue as well. OG will start pushing out resin in a week or so. This run through uc will not be anywhere close to the heavy yeild I pulled last time, but the quality will be on a better level. These are some of the frostiest strains I currently have in the stable :biggrin:

picture.php

Tangerine kush:
picture.php

C99:
picture.php

I'm getting some frost action on my ccf2 male I'm using for pollen collection. Busy night in the garden. I got all my 3" net pots scrubbed and clean, cleaned the 55g veg aerotote, loaded it with fiona, purple kush, strawberry glue, and granddaddy purps. Copper hulks will be transplanted tomorrow. Oh and I ran a batch of copper hulk and candyland bho. Both runs turned out awesome.

picture.php

Goats

I'm getting some frost action on my ccf2 male I'm using for pollen collection. Busy night in the garden. I got all my 3" net pots scrubbed and clean, cleaned the 55g veg aerotote, loaded it with fiona, purple kush, strawberry glue, and granddaddy purps. Copper hulks will be transplanted tomorrow. Oh and I ran a batch of copper hulk and candyland bho. Both runs turned out awesome.

View Image

nice balls you've got there :biggrin:

Yea that male has already knocked up 3 ladies and he has two more to Netflix and chill with tonight. I will be taking cuttings of him and attempting to reveg them for a bonsai dad. If his kids are good, I will have found my first keeper male. I honestly never thought i would say that. All my buddies think I've lost my mind flowering males and making my own seeds.... I've never been one to give much of a fuck that others think I'm crazy.

gh0stm0de

All my buddies think I've lost my mind flowering males and making my own seeds.... I've never been one to give much of a fuck that others think I'm crazy.

Oh boy, can I relate. You are exploring a path that they will never know. You have already had excellent results with copper hulk and hd1, and my gut tells me that they were just the beginning. It is people like you that breathe life into the scene, as otherwise everyone would still be on NL, Skunk, Afghan and Haze only... Cant wait to see how this upcoming batch does for you and hope you keep it up :tiphat::artist::smoke out:

There is one big issue making all these beans. I dont have the space to grow them all. I do plan on breeding a few generations of copper chem. It's a good family tree to shake. I'll be getting testing done on the pollenated ccf2 females along with another ccf2 that has caught my attention. I think I found a special cut. More to come on her later. Here is a picture of her:

picture.php

So I made something i haven't made in a while. It's called a moon rock. For those of you who haven't heard of them, here is what they consist of. You take a bud, cover it in bho or other concentrate, then coat it in keif. This particular one started with a 1.5g bud of candyland #5, 2.5g of candyland shatter, and 1g of orange glue dry sift hash. It took 3 coats of bho and 3 coats of dry sift to use all the material. I can explain more if anyone is interested. They are fun to make, and last a while.

picture.php

Cross section of cut in half moon rock
picture.php

Life has been a little crazy lately. I neglected the shot out of my garden for the last half of bloom. I'll Also be scaling back a bit moving forward. I quit my job with the company I worked the last 11.5 years with. Short story was it was time to leave to better my career. So now I have a new job with a new company with plenty of room for career growth!

Garden update: aerotable of ccf2's has been cut down and hanging for a few days. Undercurrent tangerine kush and one c99 were cut down and hung at the same time. I've harvested seeds from the ccf2 tall pheno×ccf2 lime skunk male and c99×ccf2 lime skunk male. More seeds yet to harvest of ccf2 short pheno. C99 and tangerine kush were both harvested in day 48 of bloom. They were both fully matured with receded pistils, and a few Amber's. The other c99 and orange glue are getting cut down this weekend possibly.

C99 in all her frosty glory
picture.php

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
you guys find a pheno with a good stone to it friend had few freebies one was 10 out of 10 for looks but really didnt have a high to it.

Latest posts

Latest posts