What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!!

The aerotable has been chopped down. Copper chem #4s got a nice flush and a great fade. The orange glues are dried and partly trimmed. I've got a little experiment going with the next round of plants going into the undercurrent system. I'm going to root it in an 8" net pot without hydroton.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
The aerotable has been chopped down. Copper chem #4s got a nice flush and a great fade. The orange glues are dried and partly trimmed. I've got a little experiment going with the next round of plants going into the undercurrent system. I'm going to root it in an 8" net pot without hydroton.
what are you going to put the seed in, in the net pot?

what are you going to put the seed in, in the net pot?

No seeds snook. They are clones rooted in 3"net pots. Normally I stuff the 3" net pot into an 8" net pot and fill it with hydroton. This time I've got a foam insert made of blue board in the 8" net pot that the 3" net pot sits in. Bare root style. I've got them sitting in 5g buckets. They will be in them for as long as needed to veg to proper size for scrogging in the under current system.

Here is what I was talking about snook. 2" thick blueboard insert, its bare root below. I like screwing around with diy ideas that my twisted brain comes up with. So far, no issues with this setup.

picture.php

Candyland #5 is getting harvested this weekend, along with the other copper chem #4. Here is how the candyland #5 turned out. She has a sweet candy smell with undertones of fruit roll ups an a touch of funk.
picture.php

picture.php

Ccf2 aerotable is looking good this round! I am digging how the ladies are doing. I'm gonna shuffle them around this weekend to even out the canopy. I've been weeding out the males as they show their balls off. Cut down 10 of them so far. I've got 2 plants left that I'm not positive on. The rest are all showing pistils. On average they are mostly similar on structure. They have strong stems, long internodal spacing, and are nitrogen whores. I'm running way more nitrogen than I usually do to keep them happy. I've got a feeling this run wont be a heavy one, but I'm thinking it's going to be a good one!
picture.php

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Doing the work! You got them looking ready and these ladies are going to party. Here’s to some frosty chunky tops,

starke

"They have strong stems, long internodal spacing, and are nitrogen whores. I'm running way more nitrogen than I usually do to keep them happy."

I know the feeling. I've got a Sour Orange Diesel cut I'm playing with that wants 2x the N that any of my other strains do. Then again, I've got a Hawaiian Snow cut that I think could be a legume. I swear she fixes N out of the air and always looks way overfed.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
"They have strong stems, long internodal spacing, and are nitrogen whores. I'm running way more nitrogen than I usually do to keep them happy."

I know the feeling. I've got a Sour Orange Diesel cut I'm playing with that wants 2x the N that any of my other strains do. Then again, I've got a Hawaiian Snow cut that I think could be a legume. I swear she fixes N out of the air and always looks way overfed.

Anything I have ever ran with "Diesel or Chem" in the lineage, I have always had to give 2 times the cal-mag. Not so much on the nitrogen, but yes more than most. But man they sure are calmag whores for sure!

So Time for an update on the undercurrent side harvest: copper hulk weighed in at 12.76oz (crispy dry for blasting) total, and candyland #4 weighed in at 7.5oz total. Candyland #5 and copper chem #4 were cut down and hung to dry tonight. Rh is around 30% and should take 3 to 5 days to dry. If cc#4 and cl#5 yeild like I think, I may exceed 1kg again. This undercurrent system is no joke when reasonable genetics are involved.

Candyland #5 early harvest:
picture.php

Copper hulk:
picture.php

Copper chem #4:
picture.php

picture.php

Broke all the copper hulk down for blasting and got a massive pile of kief. I ran that through the dry sift screens and it came out a beautiful blonde.

picture.php

picture.php

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yummmm, 90 micron 2.5x4 bag it would fill it just right and pressed at 180 degrees and you would have a blob of perfection. That’s a beautiful color and I can taste the goodness from here. Keep on keeping on.