What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

HIGHRIDER

Man it really show that you love your plants. Kinda reminds me of what gandi said. You can tell the kinda person by how they treat thier animals. Ive found it is the same with alot of things. That thai haze is amazing.

O

olddrifter66

Bubba Kush on the left, my Sour Bubble incross in the middle, and Grindhouse Sour Bubble on the right. They are all about the same age.

My incross is very well developed at this stage. Looks like another keeper.

Damn man......(....speechless....)

Care Free 1

Veteran
Thanks OD,

I've been working with some of my local testers the last 1.5 weeks helping them transplant and care for their plants. They are med patients and somewhat disabled, so I had to help them up pot to improve yield. They just cant lift the weights.

Now that that is done for now, I can concentrate more on my own garden. I'll have some new updates & pic's later today.

I have a nice Sour Bubble and Giesha male going strong right now. I'm about to reduce them down to cuttings for pollen collection this afternoon.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Here is one of the stinky/smelly Sour Bubble males about ready to explode. This male is identical to the females, and I believe will make a great mate for them on some hot summer night.

I will render it down to cuttings tonight.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Here is one of the Sour Bubble females doing its thing. Temps in our area have been between 93f - 103f all month and these plants dont seem to be phased by it at all. They drink alot though. They will be pollenated in a few weeks.

Care Free 1

Veteran
I still have not heard from Southwind yet, and my prayers are he is OK, and recovering.

The females look like they will be very dense and I will need good ventilation at night.

Care Free 1

Veteran
These plants have a much denser leaf pattern growing outdoors. I think yield will be very good, and Sour Bubble is known for frosty leaves, so I think the bubble hash yield will be high from these plants.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Yep, they are progressing much faster than anticipated growing outdoors.

These things are nitrogen hogs, and they are starting to feel the lack of nitrogen I am feeding them now. They love the Pure Blend Bloom, and I am going to start in with the Earth Juice Bloom any time now. Might have to give them a shot of nitrogen though since some of the large fan leaves are starting to yellow, but we will see.

Yield will be excellent with these Sour Bubble plants!!! The young ones are looking like heavy yielders also.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Here are one of the new baby Sour Bubble testers from a different set of parents. I sent this one into 12/12 a couple days ago, and just noticed it's a female today. :woohoo:

Some of the younger ones are going into 5 gallon pots this weekend also, and are looking great. I'll have some pic's of those tomorrow.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Here is another new Sour Bubble tester from yet another set of parents, catching the last few minutes of sunlight today . Very dense leaf pattern, and somewhat narrower leaves. This one was also sent into a 12/12 light pattern a couple days ago.

O

olddrifter66

Simply.....BEAUTIFUL.
That last batch is extremely uniform. Job well done.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Wow, looking good CareFree! Still jonesin' for these genetics.