What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi OD;
These plants were started on 5-12, so that would make them about 6 weeks old. They could have been in 5 gallon and larger by now, but my back is jacked up right now. I need a bowl of Sour Bub to cut the pain. :joint: Ahhhhhh, thats better!!!

Care Free 1

Veteran
Another half bowl and I wont want to get up and move the plants inside tonight. :deadhorse

I wonder what came in the mail today from Netflix???

Care Free 1

Veteran
That is refreshing to hear about your surroundings.

SoCal is a wonderful place to play, and live your life. We get official state approved med cards in my area in 2 months. I am investigating what it takes to open up a cannabis collective in my county, as soon as they lift the moratorium on them. They are working out the details right now.

Lots of great areas to do your thing out here.

HIGHRIDER

I have spent many a day in cali,Its nice but home will always be the midwest. Just seems a little slower paced and not so much crime. Also these people will need someone doing the ground work to make our laws the same as yours. Nice view!!!!

Update on my little preservation project. They are all in the ground and have been there for about a month. So there is gonna monsters. The lifesaver is like a christmas tree, she is looking great,hope i can get some pics up soon.

Care Free 1

Veteran
I know what you mean HIGHRIDER. I actually like the slower pace of life myself when I go outside of Cali. The people seem friendlier, and once in that environment, you find things that intrest you on another level. Time goes by slower, and I need that at my age!!!!

I would love to see your preservation work, so feel free to post it up. Lifesaver is a very enjoyable strain for sure. Lots of intersting plants can be found in the f2 generation, so dont hold back on those.

HIGHRIDER

Well as a true minnion of bog, I owe all that know to him. I have been wrighting a small handout,even in it i tell about his ways and techniques. Trully i am in his debt for life i can never repay his kindness. To take a kid and show him to fish(persay) was trully unrepayable. I will do as i can. Thanx for tha invite and will keep posted on my work. Once again Keep up the good work and (not to be clesha) but lets overgrow this motha.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I recently picked up a few packs of sourbubble from a "certain club by the water" in Oakland, I was wondering does any one here know the BX on them? I tried asking BOG but I know he's a busy guy and someone on here might know with out the need of bothering him.

Regardless I'm stoked and immediately after finding BOG genetics I had my buddy pick up a pack so between us both we got 40 SBeans and I'm positive we'll find a couple keepers.

And I'm not trying to brag or boast but literally have tons of seeds and I am in no need of new genetics, but when I saw these I, without hesitation, bought three packs that's how excited I am about these.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi UnknownProphet,

You did the right thing!!!

My guess is that BOG would be releasing BX4 Sour Bubble here in Cali. But if I find that he is releasing original BX3, OMG :jump: I would suggest that qualified med patients snap that stuff up. You will find some amazing plants in that generation.

If you would post up some pictures when ready, and I can help you ID the generation you have.

Care Free 1

Veteran
lets overgrow this motha.

Hi HIGHRIDER
It doesnt take much to truely overgrow your situation when you look at the plants and see their value, and capabilities.

When I look at 1 Sour Bubble plant right now I see 13 nodes, so I could take 10 cuttings right now, and from those cuttings, I would expect 1-2 oz's at least per cut with the right care. So 10-20 oz's from the first set of cuttings from that one plant.

There is no reason not to pull 50-100 oz's from 5 original plants in a relatively short amount of time, and that is only from the first set of cuts.

HIGHRIDER

That sounds right. Glad to know you are doing your part and that there is gonna be lots of good meds for alot of needy patients. Keep it up man u are trully insprational !

Care Free 1

Veteran
:rant:
Well once again I feel inclined to rant about the current seed situation for Seedbay. While I think Seedbay/Boo has the greatest service imaginable, I am very sad that the seed vendors are unable to supply the demand.

Why cant seed companies create 100's of packs of seeds for distribution. After all it's their business, yet time after time I go on Seedbay and the desired seeds are sold out as fast as there put up.

I will no longer be purchasing seeds from vendors who cannot get out enough seeds to supply the demand. What a waste of time trying!!! I can produce more seeds in my walk in closet than these vendors are putting up for sale, which to me is a joke.

Vendors like Rezervoir, Mr Nice, Serious, Sensi, Karma, and a few others have their shit together, and I can get their goods seemingly at will, and I will support those vendors from now on.

Those that are able to do 20-50 pack releases that go in minutes, I'll leave those to the campers and jobless from now on. I will not waste my time anymore with limited production vendors.
:rant:

Care Free 1

Veteran
OK,
Now that I have had my rant about not being able to get the seeds I need for this winters grow, its time to get down to business again.

I was finally able to transplant over 20 plants the last couple days, and some will go into flower this weekend. The 5 keeper Sour Bubbles are looking good in their new 5 gallon homes, and some of the younger ones went to 2 gallon.

One thing I did notice about this run was there are several plants I could cull right now to make room for better ones, but I have a hard time killing plants lately so it seems. Once the younger ones start getting bigger, I'll be more brutal in selection.

I'll have some new pix tomorrow.

Z

Zeinth

got sourbubble?

got sourbubble?

got a pak...sourbubble 4

attachment.php

Attachments

• ]1 008.jpg
    ]1 008.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 11

Care Free 1

Veteran
Way to go Zeinth - I want to see those BOG Orignals in action. What a blessing!!!! Interesting the flower dates one that pack. As little as 49 days. Thats quick!!!!

Interesting ideas you guys have about saving the plants. I might plant one outside the local civic center, and police station to see if anyone notices. I have a couple that could make it there perhaps. I like the idea of putting them out on the side of the road, but out in front of the house is pushing it. lol....

O

olddrifter66

got a pak...sourbubble 4

I am assuming that these have been worked a bit for something (hence bx4), but was it for yield or branching or something else, because it certainly probably don't need to be bred for potency?

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi OD;

I believe BOG was just trying to get the plants closer to the original mother from memory. With the extreme pheno's I saw in BX3, I think BX4 has less extreme variation in the plants, and I noticed less super giants in BX4 so far. I will be investigating BX4 alot more coming up in the next year, so I will have more info then.

Here is a shot of one of the latest Sour Bubble testers getting their last little bit of sun for the day. They are on 12 hours sun, and 6 hours MH right now. Another week or 2 and I'll throw them into flower. They have not revealed sex yet. All I ask is for at least one good male.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Germination will begin tonight for a new set of BX4 testers donated by Grapevine Seeds, so that will be interesting. I will germ 30 seeds in the next 2 weeks from Grapevine, and 20 more from my own Sour Bubble incrosses that came from different parents. I will be looking locally to find SB originals from the local med clubs also. Things are starting to ramp up.

Here is a new baby Sour Bubble tester from a different set of parents, looking good so far. It's a little tired right now from being outside all day in 95f temps. Looks like we will be getting 95f-100f temps and bone dry from now till late Sept at least, but I keep grass area wet, and the localized humidty helps buffer the heat a little.