What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

Bruja64

Hi Southwind~
Here are the stats: 2 SB, 4 LS, and 1 GodBud(you know I love it).
My favorite SB turned into a big fat hairy male and I just don't have the room (yet) to breed these plants.

As soon as I re-pot and the flowering really starts I will post pics.
Gnats are dwindling down(little bastards).

Peace & love to all~
Bruja

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone have 2 week old seedling pictures of Sour Bubble ?

I have a cross I am working on and wondering at this stage how they compare to the SB male parent.

S_a_H

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear it wasn't anything too major.... Best of luck with keeping mold at bay on those thick flowers... Our season is already finished here...

Beautiful pictures there... Can't wait to see more.... :drum: :D

Is the plant being hugged the chocolate thai?

B

Bubble Puppy

S_a_H said:
Does anyone have 2 week old seedling pictures of Sour Bubble ?

I have a cross I am working on and wondering at this stage how they compare to the SB male parent.

S_a_H

Sb3xSb4 ....Put into the flower room during the day ,and back under flouro's at nite..

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubble Puppy said:
Sb3xSb4 ....Put into the flower room during the day ,and back under flouro's at nite..

Thanks for the picture.

Here is the cross I am working on. It was put in the cups on the 17th of this month.

S_a_H

icough2getoff

SW, looks like you've really got some wonderful looking beasts growing over there. Nice work! :canabis:

Sorry to hear about all the struggles you're going through. I've been lurking around the thread a bit and hoping the best for you.

Looks like possible rain over here the next few days hopefully you don't get hit too bad. :badday:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Hi Southwind, so glad ta see ya up and at em my friend! I'm also very happy ta see the contributions that were given for the auction!!! That's fantastic you guys! Thanks so much to all who kicked in on this! I think there's hope for the canna community yet! lol We all get by with alil help from our friends once ina while, that's what it's all about! Helping each other..... Keep up the good work! I hope things get worked out for yer parents SW. Much love and peace my brother. Take care.... BC

Last edited:

Bluesboy

Hope everything is well Southwind, Look forward to speaking more about composting and medicinal gardening. Get back to me via PM when you can, I'm still stoked to get my garden planned.

Bluesboy

Uncle Remus

Just for snicks...Isn't BOG's gear still available thru BC?

If the answer is yes, then is this more of an old school preservation?

What's the difference between the old BOG gear and the current?

Just asking

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
Bubble Puppy said:

I,m gettin very intrigued by this BOG strain linage......
WOW...just love the blue/green shine on those leaves

btw......Sb3xSb4.....???

I know its Sour Bubble......
.but the 3 & 4...what does that mean..?

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Jedi- those numbers denote the round of back-cross from which the seed was derived. The SBB BX4 would be one generation later than the SBB BX3.

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
stinkyattic said:
Jedi- those numbers denote the round of back-cross from which the seed was derived. The SBB BX4 would be one generation later than the SBB BX3.

Thanx for that info

:rasta:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been wondering the same thing. I hope alls well with him. I think he had some business to take care of with his family or something? Good luck, come back safe and healthy.

GOD BLEES SW, LOOKIN' FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN AND GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOUR FAMILY..... :wave:

JUST HARVESTED SOME OF THAT SOUR BUBBLE BX2 :jump: , LOVELY SHIT..
ALTHOUGH IT REALLY REMINDS ME OF "KRIPTONITE",

LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS:
46271IMG_2211.JPG

:confused: DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THEY ARE RELATED IN ANY WAY, MAYBE SOME KINDA BUBBA IN IT.....
IN MY EXPERIENCE I HAVE NOTICED THAT "BUBBA KUSH, KRIPTONITE, AND LA CONFIDENTIAL" WERE ALL VERY SIMILAR, AND NOW THIS SB CUT I HAVE IS RELATIVELY SIMILAR, ........... ESPECIALLY IN AROMA ........

NONETHELESS I LOVE 'EM ALL...... :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

DTB7

O

olddrifter66

Hope all is well for both of you SW and Carefree1. Come back soon so that we may release a sigh of relief!

Latest posts

Latest posts