What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New 8KW stealth Coco chip grow!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
NICE WORK! Looks mighty tasty my friend.

Thakns buddy, yep the ol Trim reaper cut us down in about 30 hours of work, and I washed the guts of it in alcohol to make ISO hash, haha!! I can't wait to wash the grate, it's SO gooey and sticky, tons of resin on that thing. Will take pics of my ISO pan shortly, it's already pretty brown and gnarly.

Oh, and I even made rag iso hash. Taking a clean rag soaked in iso to wash the trimmer, I washed the rag out in clean alcohol and filtered it a few times, got a lot of good stuff! can't wait to do som more, plus the guy I borrowed the trimmer from gets back a spotless machine.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trim reaper looks awesome. i was going to look into a trimmer. that seems to do everything.
those nuggets looks great!!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks awesome man!! I'm loving this show.

How do you like trimmer as far as how it treats the trichomes?

G

Guest 18340

Damn, that thing looks like it'll take a finger lol. Good job dude, been lurking here awhile and admiring.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
W0W, great WORK!

i am fucking AMAZED... i haven't stopped in here in a while, and im floored...

wowowowoowowowowowowowoowowowowowoowowowow

ggreat job LM

L-Immortal

Whats your honest grade on the trim reapers finished product? Guessing a 7.5 on a 1-10 scale, 10 being best?

Oh and how long on average does the "T.R." take to finish 1 pound?

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hey guys, thanks for all your support! Man I love you guys.

The trim reaper, I'd say on a 4-5 minute trim batch, the finished product is a 9 out of ten. Very little damage to the buds, everything left is intact and not even smudged. I have to hand trim about 1% of the buds, literally 1 out of every hundred.

Time for one pound, well I had 6 people at one point stripping off buds and fans, so I was running the machine every few minutes. I'd say with 2 people it takes about 2 hours to do a pound, give or take about a half hour. You can both sit there all day and fill bags with nugs, ready to feed the machine, and run it batch after batch at the end of the day, about 2-4 ounces at a time. I can't wait to buy one! I want to upgrade the motor on it though so it has some more torque, the blades get gooey and it doesn't want to start when cold, hehehe.

Yeah I'm giving the guy who loaned it to me some of the hash, I've got about 20 grams off my scissor wash and the rubber fingers from the TR so far. Once I do the grate and the inside I think I'll have more! Muauahahaha, free hash!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Thanks Kleb, just a few more posts and this thread will be dead! My last 8kw grow, just waiting for the last 3 tables to finish frosting/purpling up and I'll be trimming all weekend. Already started breaking down one row of tables and the res, and 2/3 of my crop is already dry and curing in tubs.

Just another week or two and it will be alll over, then on to bigger and better things! :)

D

dongle69

Is there gonna be cake at the plant shutdown?
Some kinda ceremony?
Don't forget the ribbon cutting at the new place!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
haha I should have a party, yep!

The PMN is Mendo Purps X Sensi Mr Nice (G13 X Hashplant) and its is has got some powerful spicy skunk flavor, and being pretty universally purple doesn't hurt either!

Yeah my friends know me as a workaholic, just cant sit still for shit. ;)

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
OK got some initial weights, after screening out the small stuff (I love my 3/8" wire mesh!) I have the following "sellable" product

Jackpot, 50 plants: 4# 3 ounces
Purple Mr Nice 50 plants 4# 6 ounces

Sidelit stuff getting chopped tonight, another 50 plants, but they're pretty scrawny, I bet it's not more than another pound or so.

Oh and 8# already gone, boy that was fast!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Yeah my friends know me as a workaholic, just cant sit still for shit. ;)

workaholic? where im from we call that Hustlin!

the-hustler-paul-newman-jackie-gleason.jpg

hazy

Veteran
Thats some nice work you've done in there lazyman. Nice harvests and pretty cool trim machine too.

L-Immortal

OK got some initial weights, after screening out the small stuff (I love my 3/8" wire mesh!) I have the following "sellable" product

Jackpot, 50 plants: 4# 3 ounces
Purple Mr Nice 50 plants 4# 6 ounces

Sidelit stuff getting chopped tonight, another 50 plants, but they're pretty scrawny, I bet it's not more than another pound or so.

Oh and 8# already gone, boy that was fast!

1+ lb per light, thats always a good thing. Awesome show man, looking forward to your next feature:biggrin: