What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New 8KW stealth Coco chip grow!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hey guys, ok we got the last plants (28 PMN and 3 jackpot) trimmed Friday night, and by Sunday night had the entire room broken down and two cars parked in my "garage." Whew! Lotta work, but now I have room for a pool table where I used to keep my other car, whoohoo!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Thanks buddy, yeah it's actually quite a relief, not a ton of herb nor a grow at my place, just some cleaned gear stacked on shelves at the moment.

I do love the new drying racks, they flatten into nothing when empty and I can fit 5 of them in a medium-sized box.

Man i wish we had a classifieds section, I need to get rid of 8 hoods, 3 ballasts, 8 4X4 trays and 2 tricked out 115g reservoirs. Oh well, onto craigslist they go!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yeah I wouldn't deal with anyone who can't meet me to grab gear, I'd treat it more like Craigslist than Ebay. No shipping!

B

bonecarver_OG

dudes :D im the mod in the coco section :D please just send me a message or report a post if u see something scetchy :D

peace all :D keep up the show :D

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hey Boncarver! Nah nothin sketchy, we were just speakin hypothetically.

Well the room is all broken down, started it last Saturday night, and Sunday night I pulled two cars into the garage. All the gear is boxed up and going to the new op tomorrow, followed by a dump run.

Oh and total weight (with popcorn and sidelit stuff) came to about 9.5 pounds, I had about 170 grams off the 32 sidelit plants, and about 7 ounces of popcorn. I also got about 5 pounds of high quality trim, and about 20 pounds of fans and stems that are going to get composted. Whew!

Well I guess this is the end of this thread. All weighed up, broke down, and starting to get pieced out.

Electrician comes Monday to wire up my new 200A subpanel for my basement op, and I got my first quote for my gear today (about $16K including everything but the big AC and soil.) I'll be aircooling the first two runs, AC to come after first new harvest. CO2 after that.

I'ts been a fun year and very educational, I've really loved talking to you guys and really, REALLY appreciated all of your support and well-wishes.

Grow on and grow hard! This is Lazyman, signing off the 8K grow!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Of course, it ain't nothin compared to the one in my sig under it though, check the 16 ;)

asher1er

Veteran
LazyMan.. Nice work homie!!

Em i the only one to think them drying racks have made the trimming machine user's life easier? :joint:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yeah the racks are a match made in heaven for trim reapers. Im going to manufacture some better racks next year though, 3x the capacity in the same space as todays racks. ;)

Ok you turkeys, out of this old ass thread. This grow has been broken down and gone for ten months! Lol. on to the 16kw, all new genetics and tropf blumats! :)

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
picture.php

i want to stick my fugging head in your lil bucket there; good job man, good job.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
picture.php

You know... I've never been a fan of cantaloupe... but I think I would like this variety.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
LOL, you guys are still posting in here? It's ok, there's currently a car parked where this grow used to be. There will be a new 8kw going back into the same spot, 6kw flower + 2kw veg, both in tents! Coming next month.

Latest posts

Latest posts