What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
droolin here bro

Holy haze!

I'd be quick drying and sampling some. Can't resist when I have something new.

Well done again, fp.

What smells you get from them from number 1-4 ?
If you can say
It’s hard for me I’m not very good at smell descriptions, but this one is extremely strong, pronounced aroma, sweet and spicy and extremely complex… I need a connoisseur they all have slightly or more pronounced different smells

Nexus7

It’s hard for me I’m not very good at smell descriptions, but this one is extremely strong, pronounced aroma, sweet and spicy and extremely complex… I need a connoisseur they all have slightly or more pronounced different smells

Interesting! Sounds and looks delicious!

Still early days for me but THH (madmac best) has a soapy aroma while one NHz f3 has sweet floral (perfume maybe?) aroma and the other started with the same sweet floral aroma but is now piney. All quite subtle overall.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Toms haze has NO soapy aromas. not possible.... pseudoexperts in action again...

Tom Hill about soapy haze:

"Trust me if any of that soapy perfumy dutch weed showed itself upon recombination i would have ditched that haze line decades ago."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
tropical boogie(kona gold x toms haze), grown by @Sub24ox7

a3af6a0c-cc82-4b37-8b10-f058745dfbc5-jpeg.18061298

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
extremely complex sounds like toms haze... all of my toms haze hybrids are pungent, you can ask guys who grew mindblower or grandfunk...

once I grew one of my toms haze keepers from cut, nexto ECSD and toms haze overdid ECSD smell in first 5 weeks of flo or so, then ECSD took over hahahaha. so yeah some can be nicely pungent.

bigherb

Veteran
Toms haze has NO soapy aromas. not possible.... pseudoexperts in action again...

"Trust me if any of that soapy perfumy dutch weed showed itself upon recombination i would have ditched that haze line decades ago."

When I took seeded buds off 5 plants the first smoke I had was full flavoured musky Haze tasting, I was/am thrilled, but afterwards I had a similar taste from another that I had forgot existed, it's a 'soapy' version of the musk, I may have smoked the same bud and it was a bit soapy but I don't think so, I was nicely high off it or them despite them being seeded bud so I don't expect any hay

This is an old post above from a Respected member about Tom Hills Haze

Is it Not Possible

Toms Hill Haze also have any bit of an Incense ?

Nexus7

It is what it is. These are THH (madmac best).

1 had citric (grapefruit?) terps
1 had burnt wiring terps (and incense when burnt)
This one has soapy aroma so far

Not sure how authentic these are but no need to be a jag-off @MAHA KALA

Just reporting what I experience and it's more of a reflection on the seed maker and not the grower. Just like herms in a line 😉

exoticrobotic

Terp smells are so subjective but the THH i grew a couple of years or so ago from Tom's release decades ago I personally didnt see any soapy aromas at all. Excellent germination rates - 100% after 10 years storage in my fridge.

But i only grew i think 4 or 5 females.

I saw no grapefruit aromas in THH.

Burnt wiring terps - like a metal shop i did see in THH.

I also saw a sandlewood/turmeric tasting one

I also saw a gingery flat coca cola tasting one.

THH was amazing for me, like herbal charlie with flashes of deja vu, nostalgia and amazing flow of thoughts, energy and excitement. Apart from the purple one I felt rejuvenated each and everytime i smoked it. It felt like my entire body had been spring cleaned with a chimney sweep, oiled, lubricated and I felt just great. All pain disappeared.

It's a seedline i count as truly great medicine.

I have now to try to grow a Nevil's Haze and of-course the first Sam's haze. I'm sure they will blow me away too.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So something happened I need to report this number three seems to have self seeded a little bit and I have to also report that other modern hybrids were run in the room that I pulled earlier one of my customers said that the headband had a few seeds in it so there’s that and I could tell because when I was hanging it (#3 ) heard the tingling of seeds dropping on the flooro_O