What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse

SolarLogos

OTH #4

OTH #4

The picture of OTH 4 I posted the other day was pretty lousy. Here is a better photo of her. She was the first OTH to show hairs and is the one sporting 9 inch/23cm leaves:

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

Hey brother sorry for my absence... busy time up here.
Your garden is looking healthy and vibrant friend! I often think of you and the Dude whenever I’m in my greenhouse... one of these mornings after flowering starts I’m definitely gonna have to go out there with a cup of locally roasted coffee and a nice joint of MalawixPanama. Panama phenotype... I know you and the dude both dig Panama and I have to say my first experience with its influence is very positive.
I can’t get enough of the Lemon/vanilla marshmallow smells!

G

Gauss

I bet that NHxPanama is going to be some first class smoke. Good work and great taste.

SolarLogos

I bet that NHxPanama is going to be some first class smoke. Good work and great taste.
I have to be honest, I cannot decide which of these strains look better, but it looks like PS will be the first to finish. Besides the PS which is in flower, all of the others are stacking up and tightening up their branches and future bud sites. I will get pics up soon, either tonight or tomorrow.

Forgot to mention to you Sol that today I spied a wisp of green emerging from the soil in my C5KC starter cells:biggrin::ying::dance013:
Good to see you and thanks for stopping by. I wish I had room to run the C5 x KaliChina, but it will be included in my next run along with the zam x pan, HPHxKC. I will probably run them this winter in my greenhouse. When do you think you can finish your C5xKC indoors?
Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

I have to be honest, I cannot decide which of these strains look better, but it looks like PS will be the first to finish. Besides the PS which is in flower, all of the others are stacking up and tightening up their branches and future bud sites. I will get pics up soon, either tonight or tomorrow.

Good to see you and thanks for stopping by. I wish I had room to run the C5 x KaliChina, but it will be included in my next run along with the zam x pan, HPHxKC. I will probably run them this winter in my greenhouse. When do you think you can finish your C5xKC indoors?
Peace, God bless
Lol... I’m jumping the gun. Starting them was absolutely just a selfish birthday gift to myself considering I don’t have room in a flowering box for another 10 weeks. Actually it might be perfect as that time of year should make it easy to keep cool at the end of the cycle and see how much KC Terps I can draw forth...

SolarLogos

Nevil's Haze x Panama

Nevil's Haze x Panama

NHxP is getting bushy and really filling in. A couple of observations: She hasn't shown any hairs yet. The other thing is, she starts drooping her leaves and getting ready for bed about an hour and 45 minutes before sundown. All my plants do it at sundown; I always thought of it as forming little umbrellas to protect them from a nightly down-poor, or provide shelter from chilling wind at night. Either way, this girl does it way early. We are at 14 hrs. 37 minutes of daylight today. It will be interesting to see how much daylight we need to get down to for her to show some hairs. Sun goes down at 8:30pm and this picture was taken at 6:45pm and she is drooping her leaves.

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

She is looking awesome. We have a Panama that never showed any pre flowers just had to wait until she started actually flowering to be able to sex her so maybe your NH x Panama will wait until the actually flowering begins to show.

SolarLogos

She is looking awesome. We have a Panama that never showed any pre flowers just had to wait until she started actually flowering to be able to sex her so maybe your NH x Panama will wait until the actually flowering begins to show.
Thank you for that information UF4. I was wondering which side of the cross that came from. My thinking is that maybe after several generations of being flipped directly to 12/12 or less, or grown in an area that doesn't have long days, they have acclimated to showing sex and flowering when lights gets closer to 12 hours per day. We are still at 14 hours 35 minutes of daylight and everything else has shown sex except one of my Honduran x Panama's (she flowered indoors and didn't show preflowers), so you're probably spot on my friend. Nice observation and thank you for sharing.
Peace, God bless
Edit: Another possibility is they are still very equatorial and need to be closer to 12 hours of light to show preflowers and flower.

SolarLogos

Thank you for that information UF4. I was wondering which side of the cross that came from. My thinking is that maybe after several generations of being flipped directly to 12/12 or less, or grown in an area that doesn't have long days, they have acclimated to showing sex and flowering when lights gets closer to 12 hours per day. We are still at 14 hours 35 minutes of daylight and everything else has shown sex except one of my Honduran x Panama's (she flowered indoors and didn't show preflowers), so you're probably spot on my friend. Nice observation and thank you for sharing.
Peace, God bless
Edit: Another possibility is they are still very equatorial and need to be closer to 12 hours of light to show preflowers and flower.
I did another search and finally found one calyx with two white hairs. The calyx is tiny. I'm not sure what size calyx the Panama Goddess has. It's interesting I can't find any more, but I'm sure they will start showing up more each day now. 14 hours 35 minutes of daylight.
Peace, God bless
Edit: Post is regarding the Neville's Haze x Panama

SolarLogos

Neville's Haze x Panama

Neville's Haze x Panama

She is going to be a beast. I think this has the potential to be a huge producer if she is started indoors around January 1st and put out in May.

She is feeding 800 ppm per daily now. I may have to increase it though, seems she is not entirely satisfied.
Peace, God bless

Koondense

Veteran
Huge bush, looks like a green balloon:)

Might need some support soon.

Lovely plant, looking forward to see her in flowering.

Cheers

SolarLogos

Huge bush, looks like a green balloon
smile.gif

Might need some support soon.

Lovely plant, looking forward to see her in flowering.

Cheers
Thanks Koondense, good to see you my friend. I put 4 bamboo poles in her a couple months ago when I transplanted her, so they can get set in place before the roots get to the edge of the pot. I'm anticipating having to add quite a few support cross poles to her flowers. Next time I grow her, I will put her in the ground, maybe start her January 1 and see how huge she can get. Thanks for the good vibes!

That's an awesome plant right there. Looks very happy, too.
Greetings Gauss and welcome to my thread. You know, like most beautiful women, it takes a lot of work to keep her happy :biggrin:
She has been getting fed daily around 850-900 ppm of liquid organic nutrients, half grow formula and half bloom. She is in a feeding frenzy right now and it's tough keeping up with her. I've never fed her over 900 ppm, but she has never shown signs of a nutrient toxicity, but is showing deficiency so she gets 1200 ppm starting tonight.
Thanks for stopping by my friends.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Old Timers Haze

Old Timers Haze

Here are the OTH clones from the flower room. They are in the middle of week 8 and they have taken their time to show hairs. The other clones (HxP, PS, NHxP) in the flower room are all in flower except for these. OTH 1-5 starting from left to right. 2,3 and 5 are males.

Here is OTH 1 outdoors. Both the OTH outdoors are really stacking on bud sites and tightening up their internode spacing.

Here is OTH 4, the girl with the 9 inch fingers. She is almost 7 feet tall now.

Her branches stacking up bud sites

Feeding is still 800 ppm 4-5 days per week, 1/2 organic grow formula and 1/2 organic bloom formula. We have been around 95-100F this week, but today dropped down to 88F. Next week, we go back to 100-103 for about a week.
Today, we are at 14 hrs and 29 minutes of daylight.
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Honduran x Panama

Honduran x Panama

Here are the clones of HxP from the flower room. They are in the middle of week 8 of flower. They also took their time showing sex and going into flower. HxP #1 is the only one without flowers, but is female, her mom outdoors has been showing for a few weeks and happens to be the strongest smelling plant. I have 3 males getting ready to drop pollen any day. I will get their pics later.

HxP1 is the one on the bottom left

Outdoors, here is HxP 1, the mum

HxP2 is already over 6 foot tall.

HxP3 in training

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Neville's Haze x Panama clone

Neville's Haze x Panama clone

She is going to be a beast. I think this has the potential to be a huge producer if she is started indoors around January 1st and put out in May.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1961463View Image

She is feeding 800 ppm per daily now. I may have to increase it though, seems she is not entirely satisfied.
Peace, God bless
Here is the clone of Neville's Haze x Panama, in week 8 of flower. Another one that took her time to show sex or flower. I'm waiting to be sure her stretch is over before transplanting her.

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

G

Gauss

I'm the same way with feeding, I don't touch them unless they look like they're asking for it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi SolarLogos,

Sorry for not chine in lately in your thread .... i've been extremely busy last weeks and haven't had much time to reply this room until now, but i've been following in silence your progresses in this lovely thread ;) i appreciate a lot your detailed and frequent updates :yes:

Regarding the colors on the Oldtimer's Hazes: small clones can show deficiencies (which can produce red and purple pigmentation in stems, especially with colder temps) until they have fully established their root system and they can start to absorb correctly all the range of nutrients in the right temps.

Based on my experience, All the Oldtimer's Haze phenos grow completely green until the first half of flowering. Purple Haze Oldtimer's Haze phenos start to show their colors in the second half of flowering when the temps go down, especially outdoors. While the Green Hazes remain green until the end regardless of the temps, many of them finishing with yellow/golden colors at the very end of flowering.

The Honduras x Panamas are all very well and strongly structured, with great branching and desirable yet manageable node length. Most seem to have good Panama influence so far, but we will need to wait until they are more advanced into flowering to evaluate better their traits.

The Nevil's Haze x Panama is showing great vigor and long legs. So far She is more Haze influenced than Panama or NL, at least in growth and in early flowering.

It's a good idea to flower first indoors clones of the plants you are running outside so you can identify the parental plants of each strain that you like the most so you can focus on those to make seeds or to give them more space and resources outdoors.

Wish you and yours are doing great :huggg:

ikinokori

I was so caught up into my own grow that i didnt noticed you had one too. the OTH is probably the only hybrid that really interest me as of right now due to his history and seeing it gowing outdoors is so pleasing to see. also knowing you are a big fan of the honduran, it will also be very interesting to see how you will transform it. great job, they look huge and very beautiful, i wish one day to be able to grow as beautiful plants as yours and in the sun