What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer

the_niño

We also have recently received the C5 and HashPlant Haze, thanks Sammy! :thank you:

They are already recovered from the trip and starting to be well established in our mother room. Looking forward to test them this outdoor season and hopefully introduce them into upcoming breeding projects :yes:

oh boy>>>> gonna be a good year ;)

B

beanz

sammy /dubi ... there 8 plants each , all up spread out . be easy too see once the flowers come .
removed lower branches today , so it all goes too the fruit ;)

a5 x mal
picture.php

picture.php

nev x mal ....couple these officially hit 6 feet .
picture.php

this sammy personal cross of nev x mal . it was put in earlier with no veg time . got a great vibe too it this plant
picture.php

Last edited:

Spaventa

Veteran
Awesome beanz :)
It will be interesting to see the height these girls will get to.
I’ve had to use every trick in the book to run these in a 1.8m tall tent. Still have a long way to go so I hope :)

B

beanz

Awesome beanz :)
It will be interesting to see the height these girls will get to.
I’ve had to use every trick in the book to run these in a 1.8m tall tent. Still have a long way to go so I hope :)

think the a5 x mal are definitely more tameable than the nev x cross .
its winter here so they won,t go to berserk . 9 deg mornings coming but 24 deg days . most mornings are around 15 deg .....I can get 4 deg mornings .

I was in little late this year but thats ok . I,m running 3 weeks behind my normal run .

Spaventa

Veteran
6 weeks 12/12

The five Malawi x A5

Some smell fruity, some leathery, all quite tropical and exotic aromas.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Spaventa

Veteran
The five Malawi x Nevilles Haze

The resin doesn't build up as much as the A5 cross...
rub stems and its mostly fruity but earthy organic not citrus really. mango maybe?

Some deficiency here, some toxicity there, some evidence of high humidity i know, i know..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

Beautiful stuff beanz,Spav! :tiphat: Looks like that nevs cross got legs!
Keep us drooling !

I soaked one a5/mal last night and less than 12 hours later the taproot was out while the seed was still floating . :)

Neiko

All caught up and watching closely. I also have an A5 x Malawi a day old and waiting for the Nev x Mal. The A5 x M broke ground 2 days after planting, she was soaked for 12 hours beforehand.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
sammy /dubi ... there 8 plants each , all up spread out . be easy too see once the flowers come .
removed lower branches today , so it all goes too the fruit ;)

a5 x mal
View Image

View Image

nev x mal ....couple these officially hit 6 feet .
View Image

this sammy personal cross of nev x mal . it was put in earlier with no veg time . got a great vibe too it this plant
View Image

Hi beanz,

Your plants are exceptionally healthy and well developed for a winter grow :tiphat: You are an excellent gardener in a sativa paradise.
It's a pleasure to be able to appreciate the natural structures of these hybrids. Looks like they have finished the early flowering strectching stage, next weeks are going to be exciting ;)
Thanks a lot for your updates! :yes:

B

beanz

its a nice vibe thread this one , hope all the other guys will join in also as theres come along .

no egos is a nice change

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
6 weeks 12/12

The five Malawi x A5

Some smell fruity, some leathery, all quite tropical and exotic aromas.

The five Malawi x Nevilles Haze

The resin doesn't build up as much as the A5 cross...
rub stems and its mostly fruity but earthy organic not citrus really. mango maybe?

Thanks a lot for your update too Spaventa :)

Interesting to see such variation in both hybrids, hopefully the variability allows to find special expressions.

The A5 hybrid seems to have more NL indica phenos, while the Nevil's x Malawi seem to have more tropical sativa expressions.
That last one is going to be interesting :D Very very sativa pheno!
Hopefully provides a nice blend of pure sativa traits from Haze males A and C and from the New Killer Malawi.

Thanks for chime in about their terpene profiles so far.
I think we will need to wait until second half of flowering to really know whether we have something special here, at least this is my experience when growing the A5, Neville's Haze and Malawi Killers.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Syd, Neiko and the niño :wave:

I'm glad you are joining the club! :) Looking forward to learn from your experiences too! Good luck!

Spaventa

Veteran
I prefer strains with variation because I keep special plants and you have more chance of finding them :)
The Jack Im growing is very uniform so if the first one disappoints me when I try it, the others probably will too. With these 10 I know each one will be different. To me that is SO exciting :)

The Jack will be done soon so Im starting the Tikal, New version VS original release... o m g lol

Kaskadian

Veteran
Spav everything is looking incredible! I love the variation of genetics in your garden brother. Everything looks happy, healthy, resinous, and beautiful!

Spaventa

Veteran
Spav everything is looking incredible! I love the variation of genetics in your garden brother. Everything looks happy, healthy, resinous, and beautiful!

Thanks you are very kind not to mention the red stems on the A5 hybrids and evidence of insufficient air movement:)
they all on the same resovoir so I have to aim low with EC. Also being tall stretchy vigorous genetics, I had to run low nutrients during the stretch or they would go mad and over grow the small tent I have TEN of them in.

B

beanz

Thanks you are very kind not to mention the red stems on the A5 hybrids and evidence of insufficient air movement:)
they all on the same resovoir so I have to aim low with EC. Also being tall stretchy vigorous genetics, I had to run low nutrients during the stretch or they would go mad and over grow the small tent I have TEN of them in.

your own worst critic mate , its a great quality in growing .....
looking great

Kaskadian

Veteran

The hell are you talking about brother? Your plants are looking stellar! :D Can't wait to see the next update.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Hi all,

Here’s the cannabinoid profile of the Nevils Haze hybrid used in the new lines.
As many of you know and have stated before this profile is mearely an indication and not a 100% static profile due to many factors that can variate the profile outcome. Never the less these profiles are worth sharing for it allows us to get better insight of each strains unique potency.
Sample was grown by myself in a indoor hydro grow setup.

Very nice to see the progress so far, very happy to see the variations in the offspring. Non of the parentials seem to be dominant. Eager to find out how the flowers will stack and what the aroma’s will be like in later flower.

Thanks to all for contributing and the nice vibes in this splendid thread!

All the best!

Attachments

• 02875F88-D632-4E16-BB1A-3C1BE23C5835.jpg
    02875F88-D632-4E16-BB1A-3C1BE23C5835.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Latest posts