What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer

B

beanz

g, day fellas ...
tiny up date from me ...
flowers forming now ....love the process , only a5 x killer mal atm ....I do have some nev x killa coming couple hit 6 feet as predicted .

anyway
picture.php

picture.php

no harm throwing a random ace cross in I made , ace lemon panama x grand lemon reserve .
I dont sell seeds or ever intend too ....just personal stuff , so not here too advertise or anything like that ...just share
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Kaskadian

Veteran
g, day fellas ...
tiny up date from me ...
flowers forming now ....love the process , only a5 x killer mal atm ....I do have some nev x killa coming couple hit 6 feet as predicted .

anyway
View Image

View Image

no harm throwing a random ace cross in I made , lemon panama x grand lemon reserve .
I dont sell seeds or ever intend too ....just personal stuff , so not here too advertise or anything like that ...just share
View Image
View Image

HOLY HELL BEANZ! Those are real lookers! I really love the look and development of your own cross. Beautiful color, structure, trichome development. Man... wanna be neighbors? :biggrin:

Spaventa

Veteran
thanks mate , honoured too share the thread with you :tiphat:. come share on it

Same ;)
Someone just resurrected a grow thread I did last year actually, with pictures of his current grow of the strain so after the success of it here, I asked him to carry on posting his updates there. I think its a good thing cos it means these threads stay fresh with continual updates from different growers doing the same strain but their way. Its the future :)

Spaventa

Veteran
picture.php
Today I got these. Never tried these brands before but they were recommended by a friend. Bit strange how the 13/14 is American made but not for sale in America.

EDIT - gave them some of the Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost. We shall see... Buddha keeps popping up in my life lately, discussions turn to Buddhism, I hear of Buddhists.. strange.

Sticky Sat

Great thread guys ! Glad i found it :)
Beanz and Spaventa you're just killing it brothers ! As usual... ;)
Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics :)

J

jaded1

Very nice spav,looks like you've got a good few haze leaning plants in there and some nice frost on the shorter phenos

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
g, day fellas ...
tiny up date from me ...

no harm throwing a random ace cross in I made , ace lemon panama x grand lemon reserve .

Thanks beanz for the update! The Panama x grand lemon reserve looks very sugary and full of tempting terpenes :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Spaventa,

Really excited to see such extreme sativa phenos in both hybrids, hopefully you can find the magic there as seems they are going to take 'a while' to finish, the more sativa phenos just seem to be starting the flowering .... glad you are also finding chunkier faster flowering phenos ;)

Regarding the PK 13-14, i'm not a big fan of chemical PK 13-14s ..... they give a metallic taste to the flowers and they make darker and more uniform the terpenes profiles, i don't like how it affects the terpene quality, but each grower has his/her own personal preferences regarding fertilizers and finished product.

Have a great weekend everyone! :wave:

G

Hi guys!My first MalA5 didn't make it(I probably f*ed up) ,it sprouted but never broke ground...
The second one though sends regards :)

3b5qCRj.jpg

Sticky Sat

Promising start Syd ! :)

I'm just dying to grow such strains but tropical islands have a few downsides among which consistently high rh and endless rains all year long... Even protected from the rain, anything taking longer than 8 weeks can't escape mold and others joyful stuff...
Enjoy you luck and have a great week end brothers !

:tiphat:

B

beanz

sammy personal cross of nevil hz x Malawi
picture.php

picture.php

nevil hz x killa mal
picture.php

some more nevil dominant ones of the cross
picture.php

now some the a5 x killa mal
picture.php

Last edited:
B

beanz

picture.php

more the more a5 dominate plants in the cross ....
some are obviously leaning very heavy on the haze side and well behind some
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts