What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Raho

Veteran
This is the shorty EP/Mullum. She was/is 1/3 the size of some of the others. A few were 4x this size and she's at 25 days of 12/12. You can see another much bigger one in the background that's topped at the 4th node. My camera was out of batteries yesterday morning unknown to me when I went in to grab a shot of the bigger plants.
View Image

That's a sexy girl :)
She is showing an EP leaf trait with the long center blade of the fans.
The Mullum has a very symmetrical round fan leaf. Big.
That shot makes me happy. Thanks Slip.
:peacock:

Raho

Veteran
I have enough good seeds to run for what's left of my life and I believe soon enough, I know many will not agree, that cannabis will be much less of an exciting hobby as all the states fall. I wonder what things would have been like if cannabis was never illegal or any other medicines for that matter. Would we have this underground culture of weed geeks or would we have never existed due to big companies who patented the medicines long ago.
Sometimes I think we owe all this, the work I've had so much fun with for just shy of 30 yrs, to prohibition. Would indoor hobby growers even exist, let alone high quality flowers? I wonder now that the states are falling and cannabis is worth less and less. I certainly don't mind but seriously, would we be here if it was never illegal in the 1st place? Damn I had some great yrs doing this, it's a great contradiction and I don't think my kids will have the chance to fuck off in life like I have skiing or going to the islands all winter from long hard summers of growing. . .
People up my way are already looking for oil instead of flowers as the market changes and cannabis has become an accepted part of life...There goes the motorcycle madman!!! VAROOM!!!
smile.gif
2am right on schedule.

I love what you said that: "it's a great contradiction."
I have to agree completely that the outlaw factor played a big part in the energy that attracted me to growing and the risk ultimately drove me away from it as a young man.

HL said:
The changing times sure has me wrestling with my various motives in regards to growing.
As I grew into middle age and started to become more in step with the social norm, growing was my big "fuck you" to the normalacy.
Eugene Chadbourne's " Breaking the Law Everyday" is my growers mantra.
I still blast Patti Smith's 'Rock & Roll Nigger', shouting along about being "Outside of Society, That's Where I Want to Be", as I pay my taxes.
Born into the "Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll" mythos, I play it out, too much of a pussy to 'Live Fast and Die Young', but I hold on to the era, singing those songs. Yo La Tengo's 'Drug Test', man, that is ME, "smarter than no one".
Decisions are coming fast, stay rogue, or become MMJ legal before the dispensaries open.
I see myself getting back to organic growing to fill a niche, the boutique, top-$ market. Let the warehouses do the hydro.
Just need to stay in the flow and not get trapped in an eddy.
Sorry for the rant, but you know where I'm coming from.
I look forward to seeing how we all evolve in this.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]I agree with everything HL said, and I hope everyone out there waiting for inspiration has the epiphany they deserve.

Maybe the motorcycle madman is just another seeker, railing on the edge of sanity, screaming his question into the uncomprehending abyss . . .

Experiences like ours are increasingly rare. Many of our friends are dead or in jail or otherwise victims of the life. I am glad to have found so many here with so much in common.

S

Slip Kid

No motorcycle madman tonight! I guess if weed becomes too normalized I'm going to have to go that route, ski myself to death or buy a café racer. It's still pretty "punky" to fire up in public but so is popping a beer. Remember when dad would crack a Bud and give you the first sip?? Nobody thought twice about drinking a beer in the open.
I guess I won't cry until I see bags of cannabis for sale on a rack at Walgreens with " Clearance sale!!" written above. I'm still having some fun and lord knows it keeps my shaky brain occupied. I did smoke a bit too much yesterday though. I know quite a few unemployed folks around my way nowadays and it sure makes me feel lucky to have this hobby, even if it isn't the hanging offense it once was!! I'll always be interested in growing, just having these OG clones for the first time is pretty fun. Just like I've seen 1000 diesels, some people have seen a million OG's. Love the plant.
My greatest fear is growing older and having nothing to do like many or most of the retired people in my town. They worked all their life to retire here and they've grown so bored they're trying to turn it into the NY or NJ they left for the quiet life. I imagine folks think about retiring and it comes and some are just plain bored. I wish I could get my mom to grow then she wouldn't be so bored sitting down here by the ocean but she hates the beach.
I want to build some organic gardens around my backyard. I already have a few but I have an incredible compost pile with about 100 big worms per cubic ft. I'd like to use rocks or bricks for permanent beds....My SFV is closing in on 60 days, she looks great!:)

The reign of prohibition is coming to an end soon enough.... but for that reason I think as hobby growers we need to hold genetics very close to keep em out of big biz hands..... the demand will always be high for the home grown high quality flower and concentrates even when the market is flooded by a monopoly of beaster/lower grade medical

I'll be retired in Cali or Hawaii and I'll grow the biggest bushes I can till I depart this rock for the next

S

Slip Kid

I agree about trying to keep the dispos from having top end clone stock but somebody is going to sell them the clones at sometime. Lord knows they must have the money!! I'd like to see them growing White Russian forever, HaHa!! Seriously though I'm amazed that there are cops that are applicants, I know not every cop is a dick but to me just signing up to be a cop takes a certain type, usually a douche with a low IQ like my uncle Squilliam who was a cop in Boston. He's tried for my whole life to bring me down, filling my moms mind with incredible misinformation. His daughter is a drug addict and a street person on top of that yet he still does his best to make me a criminal. My record has one speeding ticket in Colorado, once. Never been busted or arrested or charged with anything.
As a group with person to person access we should all share clones that's just my personal take but if you have one you don't want out, by all means keep it. I've given away clones to friends here who have turned around and sold them for $500 after they gave me the sob story about their starving kids and how they needed plants for the winter gardens. That burned my balls!!!:tumbleweed: I don't know what the dispos are going to do here. I'm very interested to see what the first sale is like. I've heard the dispo in RI was sort of so so but I havn't seen it. It's not easy to keep the quality of large amounts of flowers from going down but oil is the answer to that I guess. I say let 'em grow but I won't be their waterboy!! No batteries for my camera but I've been hand trimming some nice whole dried plants. I'll try to grab some batteries, I have some pics to take of these dinosaur EP/Mullums!:woohoo: PS Don't give good clones to friends with sob stories!!! They'll sell you out real quick.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I agree about trying to keep the dispos from having top end clone stock but somebody is going to sell them the clones at sometime. Lord knows they must have the money!! I'd like to see them growing White Russian forever, HaHa!! Seriously though I'm amazed that there are cops that are applicants, I know not every cop is a dick but to me just signing up to be a cop takes a certain type, usually a douche with a low IQ like my uncle Squilliam who was a cop in Boston. He's tried for my whole life to bring me down, filling my moms mind with incredible misinformation. His daughter is a drug addict and a street person on top of that yet he still does his best to make me a criminal. My record has one speeding ticket in Colorado, once. Never been busted or arrested or charged with anything.
As a group with person to person access we should all share clones that's just my personal take but if you have one you don't want out, by all means keep it. I've given away clones to friends here who have turned around and sold them for $500 after they gave me the sob story about their starving kids and how they needed plants for the winter gardens. That burned my balls!!!:tumbleweed: I don't know what the dispos are going to do here. I'm very interested to see what the first sale is like. I've heard the dispo in RI was sort of so so but I havn't seen it. It's not easy to keep the quality of large amounts of flowers from going down but oil is the answer to that I guess. I say let 'em grow but I won't be their waterboy!! No batteries for my camera but I've been hand trimming some nice whole dried plants. I'll try to grab some batteries, I have some pics to take of these dinosaur EP/Mullums!:woohoo: PS Don't give good clones to friends with sob stories!!! They'll sell you out real quick.

Stick to your guns...do what your gut says...stay original...rise above the procession. At all costs: avoid the weakened lesser examples of our species. Never say die...never sell out

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Dispos in RI don't have good genetics yet. Everyone I know who has good shit is pretty serious about not passing stuff around, the smart ones at least. I remember when they were talking about taking away caregivers' rights for a bit there, those Thomas Slater people were oddly quiet.... screw them! Same assholes are "for the patients" and making coke money off every pound cuz they pay so little for it. My rule of thumb is if I wouldn't trust them 100% with a large hunk of cash then I wouldn't trust em with anything I've got clone wise, same thing sorta....

S

Slip Kid

Well, here's an original! One of my topped EP/Mullums with the 1000W bare bulb off, even though it's actually snowing outside, first time of the year:woohoo:...I always abuse any advantages nature provides. When it's colder I turn up the lights but today I went a bit too far. I'll have to let my ac unfreeze then I can turn the lamp back on. It's snowing buckets right now, I imagine the kids at school are stoked.So this is one of the more manageable EP/Mullums. I know I'm going to have to up pot from 3 gal, prob sooner than later. I'm running this room with the OG's on the ceiling and walls and the seed plants in the middle on the ground.
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

My Blue Satellite 2.2's are killing it as cuttings. This room has a mix of sodium, MH and T5's with blue and yellow lamps. I have a Stardawg in here going wild sourrounded by 3 bare 250's and a 600hps on the side. I should have taken a clone again because these BS 2.2's are crushing everything, this round anyway, for the sake of beauty!:)
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Economy clone/mother box!

Economy clone/mother box!

I have all my clones and moms in this small toy box now with 20w of flouro. I've been setting up a reg shoplight over the top during the day to encourage a bit more growth. I've been so busy from cleaning up the last round round I havn't had time to set up a new veg spot. I have a 2x4 tent but I'm reluctant to set it up until I have some more space. The plants that are going to be moms are about a cm from the lid and a few had to be cut back and the tops turned into clones. as you can see the box is jammed full and most of the clones are rooted so my time is short.
I've been looking for a friend who has my sour d clone but I can't seem to find him for now, maybe he'll see this and come on over! Luckily we're neighbors in a relative sense and can hold each others clones but sometimes getting in touch is hard. I'm probably lucky because the sour would have outgrown my ghetto box last week...:)
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Have a nice semi-short spear pheno going of the EP X MullumS5.My well blew last night and I've had the well guys here all afternoon. I swear I ran around for 2 hrs cleaning up crap in my backyard and stuffing bounce sheets into my exhaust ports. It wasn't reeking too badly but since I still have buds hanging, the smells leak out...No matter what, when there are strangers in your yard, esp near the shop, it's scary!:) This heat is crushing me, I've been running 50% all day with ac.
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

The shorty is doing real well too and filling out nicely. She has a full 8 tube rack of T5's as wall on one side. There was a transformer that blew up down the road and when the power came back the surge killed my pump, at least I didn't lose power for more than 2 minutes.:)
picture.php

Raho

Veteran
Have a nice semi-short spear pheno going of the EP X MullumS5.
picture.php

Very nice Slip. Looks like something from the 50/50 class.

The shorty is doing real well too and filling out nicely. She has a full 8 tube rack of T5's as wall on one side.
picture.php
Not sure if you did something diff with the light from the other one (flash on/off maybe?) or if it is a difference between the 2 phenos, but the resin on the shorty looks a lot like the EP.

I sure am glad to see the girls doing well under 12/12.

I like the spear the best so far ;-)

gmanwho

Veteran
Love seeing the ep / mull , seems the mull has brought some serious fan leaves to the table. I wonder how many days of flower they will go? The blue sats got my attention for sure. Flat top colas. No clones of the blue sat?? Bummer. What a smell coming from them.

Beautiful as always slip, b-safe

Last edited:
S

Slip Kid

I ended up taking some flowering clones from the BS 2.2 that's about 30 days into 12/12. The thing put on so much weight in the last 2 days the branches were down yesterday afternoon when the well guys left. I figure they'll be rooted and growing by X-mas time, The plant is much better looking as a clone and has some real fat branches, I should have done this way back but maybe I was smoking too much!
All the shorter EP/Mullums have a heavy smell more like the EP but in the other room where they're 2ft taller it's a different story. Those might be ready by late January...
Now that my well is fixed I can setup the tent in my basement for a veg spot. I tried to set it up in the shop but I kept knocking shit over. I only need 2 weeks until my OG closet is done. The insurance inspector has been creeping around my neighborhood, I hope he's gone! He took away a kids trampoline the other day but I think he missed my half pipe for the 4th yr in a row....:woohoo:

Raho

Veteran
Love seeing the ep / mull , seems the mull has brought some serious fan leaves to the table. I wonder how many days of flower they will go?
Beautiful as always slip, b-safe

Mullum s5 could probably run 14 weeks. I was only able to give them 12.
By then, the nugs were like hard, spicy little pine cones that had passed through the gut of some fierce Burmese monkey that normally survived on a diet of exotic spices, temple ball hash and green onions.

I would guess the finish time spreads by parental dominance pretty directly, especially in small numbers.

There may be that wild, giant sativa looking plant that finishes in 8 weeks in there, but I suspect you'd need to run some real numbers to get there. Probably easier to find that in the F2s.
Might also be easier to find the short fast plant with the mullum flowers on it. Guess it depends what you need ;-)

S

Slip Kid

I have these more sativa/giant types in my larger room. These I imagine are going until the end of January.:)
picture.php

Raho

Veteran
Nothing left to do but wait and try not to be crushed by rampaging dino-weed.

How long have they been flowering Slip?

Latest posts

Latest posts