What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

S

Slip Kid

My OG closet is 54 days into 12/12 today. The flowers are rock hard and almost prickly, maybe I hit them a bit hard here and there but I did keep the light 3.5 ft away to start then stayed at 2.5, using one 600. I used a cooltube so that I could lay the bulb right on the ceiling. These are 3 of the original flowering clones I'd picked up back on July 4th.:) As soon as the growth was normal, I took clones and didn't flip until Sept 15th. Could of been better, could have been worse!!
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see the wgt on them. I keep looking at these vegging vines, thinking "what a pain-in-the-ass!" Thanks for reinforcing the worth of them. :tiphat:

S

Slip Kid

I have a bigger and hopefully better one in my bathtub now. It was taken from a normal growing, non flowering branch and it seems to have gone wild. I'm going to have to go in and operate this morning, there are plenty of lower branches that need trimming and the top is coming too close to the bulb. I have a small sour bx in there that's finished so if I pull that out I'll have room for moving things about.
I have a big Stardawg in there that I topped so it has 4 main tops. It doesn't seem to be loading up like some others I've seen but it's only day 39, no need to cry yet.
Yes, these OG's veg slowly but I've had little trouble rooting them. Should be worth it in the end as I imagine it's great smoke but I'm starting to feel a bit jaded as I grow older and don't appreciate the different varieties like I used to. I should find some brick to smoke for a few days. My Tahoe has stopped at the roof right next to my Frisco plant. I'm just hoping for the best with these, it's day 24 give or take.:)My Chem D x Topanga was about ready for dry trimming yesterday. This is the test bud I pulled off the whole upside down plant.
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Slip, normally I wouldn't disagree with ya but I have to say I find that the OG's veg average to above average over here. I find they love to eat just as much as the chems, extra cal-mag and 700-800 ppms of food in veg and I am constasntly topping them and bending them over so they don't reach the roof before flowering. I also find they don't yield terrible at all especially when you can net them up...I scored about 18+zips off (3) 2 gal pots last run which I was more than happy with. I agree they root easier than I would've thought, the only plant I hate to clone is the ChemD its takes 3+ weeks sometimes and will only throw a few pubic hair roots to boot.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My OG's veg growth scares me, I'll probably freak when they stretch to the ceiling in flower. It'll be a while tho. Gotta figure what to do w/ all these seedlings I cracked 1st. :D
1st rd. of haze x's go into flower next wk. :)

S

Slip Kid

I was thinking of something else because I had to top mine 10x to keep her down. Matter of fact I'm not sure what I was thinking, perhaps I was recalling the long wait to normal growth from a flowering clone since the plants in the pic are 3 of those clones. Sometimes when I'm thinking of a group of statements one fuzzes out...:tumbleweed: The one in the bathtub broke my back putting her in there...because she was so damn big.:) I'm going to keep this and the Tahoe for awhile, I love the buds on the SFV. Here's proof, my veg with OG's in back, the SFV was in the back corner, what a day I had pulling it out.
picture.php

Raho

Veteran
All I can think about is those Mullum Pearls in the foreground.
Those are some aggressive looking plants.

The OGs are amazing too. Those girls look very happy!

S

Slip Kid

The Mullums are too aggressive. I don't think most of them will fit into the space I have. They're REALLY big now, like half my room for one bucket with 2 plants...:tumbleweed:

S

Slip Kid

No I don't I just put that old one up to show my OG's stretching to the roof, correcting my error:). The last week these EP/Mullums grew to about 4-5 ft and 3 ft wide I had to kill off half because they would never fit in the end and I could tell they wouldn't make my deadline. I kept the 5 best looking, manageable females. Honestly, there was nothing else I could do, I couldn't control the Mullum side, it's no wonder they grow to 18ft. The plants I kept are great looking, I'll try and grab a picture this morning. I tried. I've screwed up a whole bunch of shit this last few weeks so I'll go with it.:blowbubbles:

Raho

Veteran
That's how it goes :)
Not surprised they are out of control. Daddy was a radical.
What is it, about 3 weeks of flower?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Mullums are too aggressive. I don't think most of them will fit into the space I have. They're REALLY big now, like half my room for one bucket with 2 plants...:tumbleweed:

That Neville's Haze dad was a perfect specimen in my opinion. That male was the Hercules of weed plants. tree producing, strong genetics. Dominican Green Crossed him with Hydrosun's cut of LVPK, and I got another winner pheno. since then I have back crossed that with its self and that same dominant gene from the N.H. is in there for sure. My buddy just popped 14 beans. Every pheno is huge and thick. Sativa growth rate and indica nug structure. I literally just popped 21 new beans right under my thousand watt lights and they love it already. They are like, "fuck intermediate light, I want it all."

I'll document for yall and pass around the keepers to some people as always.

S

Slip Kid

Yeah, 24 days of 12/12, they were obviously not built for indoor at all, at least mine. My Nevils stuff has been containable. This was different.

Raho

Veteran
That Neville's Haze dad was a perfect specimen in my opinion. That male was the Hercules of weed plants. tree producing, strong genetics.

Hi Zep,
I love Slip's Nev cuts.

Just to be clear, we haven't mixed any Nev with this mullum line.

I saw the pick of the LVPK cut x Slip's Nev male. One of the nicest looking crosses out there mate.
Very impressed.

Keep one of those mullumXep at least ..... I know a great place to let em stretch out..... the great outdoors bro .... let's do it! I wonder how the ep will effect the mullum side of things .... can anything stop it? ;)

Free Kangativa!!!

Slip.... I think were gonna test out some OGs outside w the PK too....see how they run

S

Slip Kid

I've kept 5 plants and the males. The shorty looks great along with one other that has more of a pole type growth than a bush. I can only hope that a BX to the EP might contain the prehistoric Mullum. I have enough good seeds to run for what's left of my life and I believe soon enough, I know many will not agree, that cannabis will be much less of an exciting hobby as all the states fall. I wonder what things would have been like if cannabis was never illegal or any other medicines for that matter. Would we have this underground culture of weed geeks or would we have never existed due to big companies who patented the medicines long ago.
Sometimes I think we owe all this, the work I've had so much fun with for just shy of 30 yrs, to prohibition. Would indoor hobby growers even exist, let alone high quality flowers? I wonder now that the states are falling and cannabis is worth less and less. I certainly don't mind but seriously, would we be here if it was never illegal in the 1st place? Damn I had some great yrs doing this, it's a great contradiction and I don't think my kids will have the chance to fuck off in life like I have skiing or going to the islands all winter from long hard summers of growing.
Gemini those OG's will do very well outdoors up here, better than the sours as they come down earlier.
People up my way are already looking for oil instead of flowers as the market changes and cannabis has become an accepted part of life...There goes the motorcycle madman!!! VAROOM!!!:) 2am right on schedule.

bigherb

Veteran
I've kept 5 plants and the males. The shorty looks great along with one other that has more of a pole type growth than a bush. I can only hope that a BX to the EP might contain the prehistoric Mullum. I have enough good seeds to run for what's left of my life and I believe soon enough, I know many will not agree, that cannabis will be much less of an exciting hobby as all the states fall. I wonder what things would have been like if cannabis was never illegal or any other medicines for that matter. Would we have this underground culture of weed geeks or would we have never existed due to big companies who patented the medicines long ago.
Sometimes I think we owe all this, the work I've had so much fun with for just shy of 30 yrs, to prohibition. Would indoor hobby growers even exist, let alone high quality flowers? I wonder now that the states are falling and cannabis is worth less and less. I certainly don't mind but seriously, would we be here if it was never illegal in the 1st place? Damn I had some great yrs doing this, it's a great contradiction and I don't think my kids will have the chance to fuck off in life like I have skiing or going to the islands all winter from long hard summers of growing.
Gemini those OG's will do very well outdoors up here, better than the sours as they come down earlier.
People up my way are already looking for oil instead of flowers as the market changes and cannabis has become an accepted part of life...There goes the motorcycle madman!!! VAROOM!!!:) 2am right on schedule.

Glad you still kept some EPx MM ,Those Genetics R soo Special (those old grows from our brother still amaze me ).

THe topic of The hobby existing because of cannabis prohibition can get deep but we had it before . I feel you agree with my Mindset but i understand what you ponder

I Think the Connisseur / enthusiast will always be the group who set's a mark . Some say tomatoe some say Tomato ,but just like Cannabis we know all are not equal .Im no Expert But i prefer the fruits of my labor as oppose to commericial /synthetic product

Much Respect

1luvbigherb

S

Slip Kid

This is the shorty EP/Mullum. She was/is 1/3 the size of some of the others. A few were 4x this size and she's at 25 days of 12/12. You can see another much bigger one in the background that's topped at the 4th node. My camera was out of batteries yesterday morning unknown to me when I went in to grab a shot of the bigger plants.
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There you go, appropriating my tablecloth again!

The changing times sure has me wrestling with my various motives in regards to growing.
As I grew into middle age and started to become more in step with the social norm, growing was my big "fuck you" to the normalacy.
Eugene Chadbourne's " Breaking the Law Everyday" is my growers mantra.
I still blast Patti Smith's 'Rock & Roll Nigger', shouting along about being "Outside of Society, That's Where I Want to Be", as I pay my taxes.
Born into the "Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll" mythos, I play it out, too much of a pussy to 'Live Fast and Die Young', but I hold on to the era, singing those songs. Yo La Tengo's 'Drug Test', man, that is ME, "smarter than no one".
Decisions are coming fast, stay rogue, or become MMJ legal before the dispensaries open.
I see myself getting back to organic growing to fill a niche, the boutique, top-$ market. Let the warehouses do the hydro.
Just need to stay in the flow and not get trapped in an eddy.
Sorry for the rant, but you know where I'm coming from.
I look forward to seeing how we all evolve in this.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts