What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Raho

Veteran
I was taking down my NH yesterday and tried my best to take a decent pic that didn't look like all leaf...the only thing I did was end up frustrated and wanting to throw my camera into the bushes.This little bud gives a better idea how the flowers are actually stacked.The leaves are just curled around the flowers on the bigger pieces but these smaller ones show a better pic.The BX's and F2's are cranking and growing mighty big but I have no pics.So for all my photographic efforts I have this!!The resin from this plant is greasier than tranny oil...View Image

Love the Nevs Slip!

I think we have talked about the different types of resin, some seem "wet" and some more dry.
Haze resin has a reputation for being "sparkly" also.

I have a theory that the cell walls on the resin glands of Haze are thinner than typical indicas, making the resin glands more transparent, thus "sparkly" as well and more delicate and likely to rupture when touched, or "wet."

Just a theory ;-)

I see those close up pics improving big time Bro.
One cool thing about digital is you can shoot a hundred without thinking about it and pick out the best 2 or 3.

The macro shots are getting you good and close.
Also good composition.

peterpan

Veteran
That's it slip I can't take it anymore , look through all my seeds last nite to see what haze and haze crosses I have. Looks great. PP

S

Slip Kid

This is one of my Sour Nevs F2's.The pic is all f$cked but she's about 6' something and has giant spears of thick flower clusters.In another 35 days she'll be a mean beast.If she was in a bigger pot she'd take over.The room is half empty now so she has lots of room and light.The smell is all NH.Sorry for the hps pic but you get the idea!:tiphat:
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

This is the same plant after lights out.I had an incandescent lamp in there to help with the pics but to little avail.The leaves on these plants are all extremely bright, dark gree, the lamp gave them the yellow sheen.This pic is valuable because you can see the back spears filling up and shooting up..SN F2 #1
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

The rest of these pics are of Sour BX's.They're all vigorous and supergreen.I'm thinking it's day 35.These smell of straight sour d and are filling up with clusters of cunky sour nuggets.I'm pretty stoked on this 1st run.I know, the plants look like they're moving through a time warp...I'm working on the camera settings!!
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

This is a plant I flipped at 4".It was one of those seedlings that wasn't doing as well as it could have been.Now, 35 days later she's 30" tall with a fat main cola.You never know about those plants that slack in veg!!:)
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Finally some decent pictures!!!

Finally some decent pictures!!!

First my baby.I love this plant.The shape, the buds, the smell, she's an absolute reason to wake up in the morning because she grows like mad every night.Sour Nevs F2 #1.:)
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Anew camera takes some practice.I finally found a setting for darkness, the icon is a man running with a moon over his head.The camera is a Nikon Coolpix L610.It has a million buttons and I'm taking out my thesis on you guys...Sour BX somewhere between day 35 and 40.I have others of both in the room but after the lights went out I had to know where I was, there's wires and plant ties everywhere.This one has the sour funk for sure.I'm much too happy about these...:woohoo:
picture.php

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I picked up some Neville's Haze through a place in BC about 15 years ago. I grew them out 8 years ago. I'm pretty sure that I grew them wrong except for one. Most did not impress me at all. I'll bet I did not ripen them long enough.

One had very thin leaves and was a very yellow green color. It was a slow grower, and took forever to ripen. It had only a few calyxes grouped up, almost no bud at all. However, this pheno intrigued me because of the smell and gold like (yellow) color.

I let it go forever, 18 weeks, because I hoped that it would suddenly grow bigger buds, but it never did. When I gave up on it, I had about a quarter ounce from a cabinet that would generally give me a quarter to a half LB.

It was super fantastic. I've spent about five or six years looking for a mate for that plant that would give it some heft without losing too much quality. Never found one, and only grew it to blend a few genetics into it that I had been holding. I did this to narrow down my collection without throwing away what had served me before. The last two strains I married it to were Burmese, and Hawaiian Haze. I finally killed it because I never grew it except for breeding purposes. It just did not produce.

I aquired some seeds that have an excellent reputation, so I started growing the Neville's children hoping to find one with the magic again. I should be posting them here in this nice thread. I'll try to get some new pics of them and post them later today or tomorrow.

Love all the other contributions here,

ThaiBliss

Latest posts

Latest posts