What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Looking good in here ...slip ... Melty .... Great looking plants and buds .... Picture of health

Slip ... Give em to a trusted friend to drop off at the dump .... To be properly disposed of .... Or drop them off at an out of state dump ...if I knew ya I'd help cause I ain't got an indoor running so I'm safe w stuff like that ..... Same reason my boy has cuts/seeds sent to me lol

S

Slip Kid

It sounds silly but I'm worried about the fingerprints on the bulbs and not disposing of them properly.I'm no enviromentalist but I can't just dump these over the side of my boat like I do with old scrubbers...

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
just scrub the outside with a bleach wipe or two... :tiphat:

I wish I had a boat... got quite the pile of bulbs going myself! :D

Mild bleach solution on a rag ... Wear gloves ..... Wipe down the bulbs .... All organic material will be a "dead" end and no usable finger prints to find afterwards ..... Yeah I agree w you ... We all gotta do our part and dispose of them properly

Scrubbers are different ... Carbon natural and the cotton liner will deteriorate (sp?) .... Easy to just break those down put in a bag .... Drive to a local business and toss in dumpter .....

speaking of dumpsters ... Why not keep an eye out for any trashs/dumpsters labeled "hazardous material" and toss all your bags of spent bulbs? Or go to an electrical company and add your bulbs to theirs in the trash .... My old dealership converted the outdoor lighting from metal halide to led last year .... Over 1000 MH bulbs/ballasts (600/1000w) were properly disposed of ... Grabbed a few for myself lol... Find something like that and no one would notice a couple dozen extras lol

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can't just put the bulbs in something like a metal garbage can, break them and throw away a big box of broken glass? (These aren't flouros with phosphorous, nor cfls with mercury in them)

S

Slip Kid

I figured they were poisonous to be honest.I would have done that very thing if I thought it was alright.The trash where I'm at is all trucked out of state and burned anyway but it seemed like the wrong thing to do...There was a bin at a hydro shop that said "safely dispose of hid bulbs here" so I assumed they were somewhat noxious...Ah, that's the least of my worries, a bag of bulbs!! I made some serious headway though with the bonfires, all of a sudden the yrs crept up on me and I had all this organic grow garbage to unload.I'm much to chickenshit to use a dumpster...

Raho

Veteran
Hey Slip, whats up bro!
As you know, I grew all 3.
I found the Sis to throw smells in veg, before the sour or the CC.
The other two caught up in flower.
All 3 were similar in potency but not effect.
The Sis was the fuzziest head, stony.
The CC was goofy, fun party weed . . . and powerful.
The Sour was a little less wacky than the CC, with similar potency and taste.
All can be uplifting, but all have a core of indica that lets you sleep if you want to.
None of them are what I would call "functional' but only the CC would come close to the "day wrecker" category (and I smoke a LOT.).
The CC had a cherry incense taste that none of the others had. It is my favorite because of that, but the Sour spends more time in rotation because it makes me less like Rain Man :)
All of them had a common foundation of taste from the Nev male. Sweet, piney. Dominant.

For cleaning those bulbs, alcohol is probably the best to get those resiny fingerprints off of glass.
What a messed up world we live in where we are afraid to throw out our trash.

S

Slip Kid

It's configured as though a madman put it together.There's 1000's, 600's and 400's hanging every which way but all vertical.I use the cooltubes like lanterns and hang them right on the walls with a 6" duct booster connected to the bottom to keep it cool.I basically place the plants in and set the lamps accordingly.Normally I put in one new plant per week and that keeps me trimming pretty regular.the bare lamps grow the shit out of everything, like I said earlier more bud grows in one day than I can trim in one day.Honest!:) That's why I'm here all the time, avoiding trimming...:tumbleweed:One thing I do differently is placing bulbs close to the ground in some spots, it works like a mutherf-er.:)

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
You right about that Raho

slip [/B. I'm totally with that man. Avoid trimming at all cost n shit. Last night Im sitting there trimming a coastal collision. And after like 20 mins I'm like fuck this shit. What's on TV. What's going on IC. What's the weather like tomorrow. Lemme go count the stars in the sky n shit. Straight A.D.D/A.D.H.D to the 12th power for real dude. Glad I'm not the only one who runs on IC to avoid it lol :tiphat: :tumbleweed:

S

Slip Kid

This is some old sour, mostly the lower 1/3 of several plants I'd cut and dried out on cardboard trays simply to have them out and put the space back in use.These are all about 90 days, most of it's small but not quite popcorn, my fingers are greasy from hand picking.So I was messing with the camera and here's my pile starting up.I'm surprised all the time how stuff you cut in haste and leave on flats to dry with all the dead leaves etc ends up coming out nicely...
picture.php
picture.php

Raho

Veteran
Here's the CC cross.
Like the high of the Sour better but she sure was pretty :tiphat:

Attachments

• P1150263.jpg
    P1150263.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 10

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
@raho ..I found ur descriptions spot on ..I just love that sweet piney taste and incense smell from these crosses ..

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
You wanna hear something funny Slip. Guess why I just came on here for to avoid. I ran out of gloves and had to take care of this stuff so I started. And did a lot of work now my friggin Fingers are stuck together. And my hands as well. So I'm like fuck this shit. Wat are my IC mag people up to right now. Just to get away from it. Ill just finish up tomorrow. With some gloves. Cause I can't so this sticky finger shit right now. No patience for it. Lol. I just thought tht was funny and had to tell you'z

Slip - I really think I'm turning into you man. ( Finally ) lol. It's a good thjng for sure. Seems like we are in sync recently cause I just did the same 1 things you mentioned
"Im surprised all the time how stuff you cut in haste and leave on flats to dry with all the dead leaves etc ends up coming out nicely". Yup basically did the same. Had to make room as well. And came out pretty good ! I'm just as surprised. And strain was a CC. Well it was a sfv OG x Deez (from Djxxplat). So I'm liking that you an I are on the same wavelength recently. Very cool

S

Slip Kid

I'm about certain that it's the bubble hash and haze that does it...Wearing gloves would be great but I can't seem to feel it like I should and end up doing a terrible job so I go about my life with a cloud of sour skunky-ness that I try to diffuse with a Marlboro if I have to go out.I don't inhale, I only blow the smoke around.There's 3 kinds of cops around my area, local, state and park service and they all suck.Driving in any direction at any hour will put you through a radar gun about 99% of the time so luckily I'm a born hermit and staying home is fine unless I have to go out...It's such a shame and so backwards that this is a crime, I'm exhausted by the stupidity of it.:tumbleweed:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yup same here. A Marlboro light and some sours in the air. And I'm good to go. Throw on some earphones to not wake any kids up. And just do what I gotta do. Mellow out

Raho

Veteran
Here's a pic of the Sour Nev.

I can't wait to see what the F2's and BX's do for you brother!

Attachments

• P1150255.jpg
    P1150255.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10

Raho

Veteran
One thing that has helped me with the smell (hands, clothes, etc.) is the smell of orange rind cleaner like "Goof Off".
A little drop or 2 of that will help a lot.

I can't trim or work on the plants with gloves either.
Wish I could.

Raho

Veteran
Last of the Slip Kid Tri-fecta,
Nev's Sis
This plant was excellent. Always welcome in the bowl.

Attachments

• P1150242.jpg
    P1150242.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Latest posts