What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Those all do look uniform ..but even the original crosses were kinda uni ..just some more heavy on the haze side ..what are the smells like on the bx ? Are the sour Nevs f2 still hazey?

Casey jones has been kinda popular again lately also I see ..I never smoked Casey been dying to for some time now ..that plant looks beautiful

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just started smoking that CJ I was given. Originally smoking it, it was just too close to the Apollo's & other sativa dom's I was running.
Truth be, stacked up to the Magic Haze, ECSD, & Cocaine Kush that I held in such high reverence, it was just "meh".
I still have a bit of the haze left, the high has def. lost some voltage, but still a sublime high. :D

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Looking beautiful slip! That CJ hanging upside down looks like the buds are ready to explode at any moment. Also glad to see things survived the freeze, probably a good sign of a hearty strain I would think. :tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Dang brotha, 14 hrs ain't too bad.. We were down for 2 days :-/ but temps magically stayed above 60 in all my rooms :D so nothing was lost. Looks like ur busy as ever bro, and that Casey looks nice for sure. I've been running Casey jones x sour bubble for a while now, and it's fire. Just got some of GratefulHeads casey jones that were taken to f3 & Casey jones bx to a purple pheno from a buddy... I'm gunna find a nice lady in there for sure! :tiphat:

S

Slip Kid

I have a nice Magic Haze running right now about 30 something days in.The first one I've run in awhile.It took forever to finish off the last one I ran...I'm still finding bits and pieces when I clean up certain areas of my shop.It seems like every old bulb box has a bag stuffed in it and I have a whole box of those!...Oh man ChemD if I was out for 2 days it would have been all over.When the power came on on Sat evening it was 20 deg and dropping fast and of course the wind was breaking a record.The 9th grader next door came over and fixed my generator about 5 min after the power came on...:tumbleweed:It took all night with 3 heaters going to bring her back up to 60....Yes indeed all of the F1's I ran were pretty uniform too, all the Larrys and Sours etc didn't have any oddballs at all just slightly diff plants....Had a dream last night that I was growing in a hotel and my bulbs were laying on the floor melting the carpet and I couldn't find the plugs to turn them off...:)

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
The Great one. For sure. Gotta love this thread that's for sure

Originally Posted by glockdoc
great looking plants dreaded keep it up.

whos chaco? pm me

Nuh uh!!! Whose Chaco. That's def funny. Def one the great ones. Someone who I look up to a lot. I strive to achieve greatness like Chaco. That's def the truth. Because of Chaco I try harder and harder to achieve full potential. And I sincerely mean that

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
And so it goes Biatchzxz .
The debt we owe our masters is repaid in the learnings of our students .

No doubt Chaco is a master but I know after talkin to him, there are others here who he looks up to, and on it goes .

EB .

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Elmer - Very well said dude

Oh I'm sure he has his own people he looks up to. But hey man. You gotta start somewhere. When I see his stuff I'm. Like wow man I so want to be that skilled. And I'm sure it's the same for him with other people. I respect the dude very very much. That goes for some other people on here. And that's the besides the point of him being cool as shit and a person who is willing to help others like he did for me. In my book is very rare. That goes for a few other people on IC. I could list em but that wouldn't be very nice. Bottom line is. When someone helps me. I make sure to Pay it Forward. Keep it green people

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Payin the dues

Payin the dues

Oh I'm sure he has his own people he looks up to. But hey man. You gotta start somewhere. When I see his stuff I'm. Like wow man I so want to be that skilled. And I'm sure it's the same for him with other people. I respect the dude very very much. That goes for some other people on here. And that's the besides the point of him being cool as shit and a person who is willing to help others like he did for me. In my book is very rare. That goes for a few other people on IC. I could list em but that wouldn't be very nice. Bottom line is. When someone helps me. I make sure to Pay it Forward. Keep it green people

Yeah bro .
What goes around , comes around we say .

EB .

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

Hes a good friend and a Master Grower. But You probably figured that out already.

S

Slip Kid

C'mon now you guys, I'm just another plant hoarder/weed geek like the rest of you!! Here's half of my veg room to give you some idea...I can't let anything go.:)
picture.php

dreaded

^^^ ya, heard you on chaco. I can't say he's a good friend, but he helped me out a bunch(& probably don't even know it). Matter of fact, i respect him enough that i bought his seeds... wanted to know what the haze craze was about. I don't perticularly like longer flowering..... but i'm game. I tell ya what though....... i think these are gonna be pretty good.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Chaco is one of the best people's on IC mag. Hands down. He helps a lot of people without any hesitation. He helped me out when I first got on IC and he barely even knew me. But he didnt hesitate one bit to help me. I respect him so much and look up to him. I'm sure many people feel the same way. Dude is a straight shooter not a bean shooter. That's beside the point that his growing skills is beyond amazing. Fucking dude has amazing plants always. And that's the way the cookie crumbles lol

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Good to see this thread bumpin' again! Got some of the Sis x NevHz and Larry x NevHz in veg now. Seems your really enjoying the ECSD x Nevs aye Slip? Gotta say I've found my true love in ECSD x MangoHz! She's got it all! Flavor of ECSD and buzz from the Haze blend together all to well...as you have already found out it seems! ;) Keep it Killer!
Welcome back! :tiphat:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nevilles Madness

Nevilles Madness

Ive got a nice big sack of Nevilles Haze/Mullimbimby Madness.
Rean nice smoke and getting better every day.
picture.php

Great Haze flavor, and wonderful up, euphoric high.

S

Slip Kid

I have a hard time, esp with my Nevilles moving from an overhead veg to a spot with hanging bulbs.I've even lost a few when they curled up and freaked out.Overall I have better luck with 600 w lamps than 1000 w if they're hanging bare.I have a whole wall of sour with lots of burnt spots even at 3ft from the bulb.The tops and such behind the front line are perfect but they're almost 4ft back from the lamp.It's only the sour d that's yellowing soo hard the rest of the group is bright green...so I turned off the 1000 while the sour finishes.I can cut out the leaves no problem but the flowers even go yellow then you lost her!:) The kushier plants can be closer to the lamp, at least what I have.I finally have a nice Nevilles going, she ended up wrapped around a 430w cooltube with a 600 on the outside.Still, out of all my plants the damme sour is the most sensitive at least with what I do...It's like surfing your home beach, you still take a nose dive every so often and sometimes more often than not.:tiphat:

soopy

Veteran
Amazing thread filled with some amazing skills. Chaco is the man.....

That CJ looks fat, never seen a pheno like that. From a worked line?

S

Slip Kid

A friend picked that out of a pack when she showed sex.He said it was just a random untested female he chose.It's a good plant to grow for sure, the fastest I've seen in awhile too.:)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
hey pal ... thought id throw up some pics of that Lucifer OG f2 cut you passed along.... so funky!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dirty sneaker funk! actually.. sometimes i swear she smells like a NEW pair of sneakers, you know like that rubbery sneaker smell from the inside of a shoe box.. mmmmmmm, haha

Latest posts

Latest posts