What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

S

Slip Kid

This is my Biker Kush F2, almost ready to start up a cola.All I have this run are cut stock.I have a fast , fatass casey jones and loads of sour, some whomping bushes.
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

There's a wall full of the ecsd mom.One plant on the right in this pic grew out a whole diff bud style, same plant.These are coming in for a landing soon.I'm still on the micro at 62 days but the yellowing rolls on.It's not a problem but I'm trying to keep them green for as long as I can...Soon enough we'll be to the roof in seedstock.:woohoo:
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Woah woah woah..... A post @ 2:50am, location: east coast...... Uhhhh ohhh, he's back!

...it's TBG bro, still trucking down the road, I'm gunna shoot u that email I was supposed to send after labor day :tiphat: I got something u gotta have.

S

Slip Kid

No, I never BX'd to the Nevilles clone.I still have it and I'm running it right now but all of the crosses I made with the Nevilles males came out heavy in the haze dept, the high and esp the smell so I figured I'd stick with the crosses that turned out best which were the sour and CC mixes.I smoked some outdoor CC X Nevs yesterday and damme near shit myself.It was grown by a friend in Florida along with some Sister and Sour mixes.The perfume of the Nevilles is very dominant.I'm only one guy without much space so I figured I'd focus on what I could handle.:)The other issue is that I might personally know 2 people who prefer the hazy side of life and I'm one of them!! Soo I stuck with working the sour because that and the Nevilles are my favorites for giving me a good scare...

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Mp do u have pics when it was smaller ?? I ran some b4 but I didn't take pics ..I have some babies now and I think I can tell which is gonna be heavy haze and which leans to the sour ..I have 3 round leaf babies and 4 pointy leaf ones ..one of the has the darkest green leaves and creases and it's only a few inches ..reminds me so much of ur pic

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry, I don't have any other pictures. I have a few others going and they've got a bit longer stretch between nodes. Besides that, they look pretty damn similar.:tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day SK

A lil bird tells me those genes have made it Down Unda . Cheers bro !
Hope you got through the snow storm unscathed . I had a 3 day black out here recently . Wasn`t very much fun sitting there with no carbon scrubber, let me tell you .

EB .

S

Slip Kid

EB! Always a pleasure.:) I'll try and whip up an update here sooner than later. This storm threw me to the mat a bit.I couldn't start my generator for the first time in 6 yrs and rammed my elbow on a fence post trying to pull the damme thing.I only lost power for 14 hrs or so but re-setting all my timers has been a bit of a trial.Last night my main scrubber was blowing all the heat out all night...Forgot how many timers I had outside my main 50 amp box.Doing better than most people around me though, my town was smoked by that storm, more than I ever imagined.:tumbleweed:

S

Slip Kid

Hey ya'll I just rec'd access to the who's behind "reputation rec'd" I was happy to see some familiar faces there indeed.I'll be cutting trimming all day and hopefully I'll be back with some veg shots of my BX and SNF2's.Despite the destruction things are looking pretty good!!:thank you:

S

Slip Kid

Here's my tray of coco filled with Sour BX's.Despite the veg room going down to almost freezing while the power was out they're doing quite well.You can see a few tweeked leaves near the bottoms from spraying them down with spinosad and turning the lights back on too soon but only a few plants had the slight burnout.All of the plants, the BX's and the Sour Nevilles F2's are very short, fat and uniform.The SNF2's are actually all short and wide with tight internodal spacing.The whole tray is the BX but for a few on the left side.the close up pic is an example of how the SNF2's are.
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

This is a fantastic Casey Jones cut a friend gave me.The CJ I'd grown before was much different, leaning far more to the sour side.This one was flipped at 12" and ended up with a pile of these big fat clusters.She's also one of the heaviest smelling plants I've grown to date, heavy on the fruit and sour.I cut her down at 60 days, maybe even 58 and as you can see, she was ready.:) I also picked up a cool G13 cutting from the same friend.There's a nice mom now and hopefully I can give her a good run.
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts