What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Dawn

Aloha everyone.Can anyone who grows the Nevilles or the Nevilles Madness tell me why I have no smell and no crystals on my buds? Do they take forever to get sugary and smelly? They have been outside since Feb or early March and have been budding for a month or more.
I'm thinking that because its August,the THC production has not kicked in yet, neither has the smell. Only thing is every report I have ever read says how strong smelling the Nevilles is, even in veg...
I got plants in full bud, under the Hawaiian sun and they smell like hay,like cut grass. The buds are young, I will say that, but any visible calyxes have ZERO resin production. Even the lowest branch that I seeded like a month ago has almost zero resin production.
If this stays this way, I'm gonna have like 5 pounds of worthless buds.
I'm hoping as the days get shorter the resin production picks up and everything gets frosty, I hope... Otherwise, Im gonna have to say my Neville's Madness experience has been a total failure. Out of 4 females, 3 full blown hermi's that wasted months of veg time and space and resources, we already killed those... Down to this beast, looks like an easy 5 lb'r
BUT, smells like hay and cut grass so far.NO resin production...

You have a total haze type plant with strong Thai influence. It will probably take 16-26 weeks to flower not 8 so the resin and smell with come. I have grown Mango Haze in abundance and cloning it for a second a third run it just got better and better. You've got a long way to go so take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the show!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
She seems a bit hungry, but I did some topdressing and feed some tea :) Hopefully she ends strong!

Pics from a few days ago..

CC x NH
picture.php

Was still stretching, buds are filling in a bit... I think the stretch should end soon!

Peace!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is Chaco's NH dad crossed with Hydrosun's LVPK made by Dominican green.

This is a sativa pheno

Indica pheno

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
It's a shame Chaco is gone, hope all is well with him!

damn stoner... i missed that one.
chaco please come back and let us know that you and your plants are fine.
your threads were killing it. i always enjoyed watching it, knowing that it will take me a few more years till i might even think about a setup like this, growing huge sativa trees day in and day out.
uhm.. anyways, respect your way, anytime. :tiphat:

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
ECSD x NH day 56

ECSD x NH day 56

Gotta say these have been fun to grow...Picked up another pack a few weeks ago when they were relisted

Fantastic cross Chaco...WTG on these!

RespectGreen

Veteran
Hey Krizz, what are they smelling like? I've been thinking of popping some of them next :D

Here's my CoastalCollisionxNevillesHaze at 54-days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
Neville haze x everything

Neville haze x everything

ECSD X NEVILLE HAZE

picture.php

Chem Sister x Neville Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bless up Chaco! Thank you very much.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I tried to get Nevil to come here and check out this thread, and throw in a few comments. He refused. He doesnt like someone at ICMag. I was bummed when Chaco left, but I found him elsewhere. He was one of the first people to welcome me there. CHACO does superior work. I gotta hook him up with Nevil

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
It seems Purple Haze is a strain that just started to make its way around the Golden Horse Shoe area and I was wondering what breeders sell these seeds and what strains does it consist of?

I got mine as a clone but I was assured it was a Purple Haze from a seed breeder, but which one is not known. It has the Haze growth and is actually the fastest rooting most vigorous plant I have ever seen in years. I rooted the clones in an unbelievable 3 days in Rockwell with a humidity dome! It has the dark leaves like an Indica with the long growth characteristics of a Sativa. The buds foxtail but still get fairly dense and finish in 9 weeks, but can go for 10 no problem. It seems to be perfectly in the middle of a Sativa and an Indica.

So anyone have any info on Purple Haze? I know it is not the real Purple Haze people think is from the 70's, but it goes by that name unfortunately. Personally I would call it a Northern Haze which would probably be more accurate, but oh well. Could it be a Purple Indica cross with Haze, or may be Purple Skunk? or is it dependant on seed bank?

TGT

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Where is the golden Horseshoe?

Where is the golden Horseshoe?

The brass rings, used to be in Santa Cruz, just up the coast from the Haze..... LOL

Heres a Panama/ Blue Kush getting pollenated by Nevilles Haze x Mullimbimbhy Madness. I did 20 crosses this morning, and have about 70 to go.

picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr. Purpur again."
nice nice nice! :tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here's my CC x NH outdoors at 42N slowly getting there! Hopefully weather will cooperate and be able to finish these properly!

picture.php

picture.php

Not much of a smell to it... but its looking nice :)

picture.php

Peace!