What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some people talk the talk and some people walk the walk....Chaco walks the walk. I have never been so inspired by someone's grows. Coco=Cuckoo in Chacoland.

peterpan

Veteran
HL I couldn't have said it better, great man , great grower really can't afford to lose Chaco's around here. PP

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna see him in couple hours and I will relay all the kind words and praise! I've got some Nev's bho that im gonna take his head of with :biggrin:

G

guest121295

Alright, my apologies for being so remiss as of late but I needed a break, quite frankly I've overgrown myself to the point where buds are coming faster than I could cut and the work simply overwhelmed me...Another note my kids are big now, big enough to know what pot is so I have to be wise and just IC in the nightime...I've had a spectacular month but bailing on the IC 420 in Adam was something I had a hard time living down..Let me see if this posts...and yes TC's Nevs oil had me baked for 7hrs, I may have even driven out of my lane on the ride home but now I have 10 bags of Gold Brand coco and 2 of rocks and I'm ready to overgrow the summer...This is a piece of my Nevilles cut thats been growing since I split, its too big for my camera lens...
picture.php

Last edited:

GrowItOut

Welcome back Chaco!

Welcome back Chaco!

Chaco, it's great to see you're back! Your grows are absolutely incredible, glad you are still here to continue contributing!

C

Cptn

Welcome back mate.
:woohoo:

Having to conceal your activities from the family is a LOT of overhead. I feel for you as I live with that too.

Have you seen the number of your beans relisted on the 'bay?
I had no idea there were that many still floating around out there.
Allowed me to get my ECSD x Nevs (money one the way to UK.) Thanks.

Now I have The Sis, CC, and ECSD x Nev's.

Now . . . about that Larry x Nev's? What ever happened with that?
cptn

G

guest121295

I gave the rest of the Larry seeds to a local guy to run outdoors this year...Indeed it is good to be back, I didn't use the computer other than to pay bills for a month....and quitting IC was harder than cigs!:) I'll try and put up some pics of some mean shit I have goin' on, the extra time I spent off the computer has me sourrounded(sp?) with buds, I'm at a point where they come faster than I can cut..I'm putting a huge effort into the Lucy F2's, the seedlings and the clones and I'm squaring a spot in my veg for more seeds, only about 25, Danks Digital and my ecsd/Nevilles to BX to both my Nevs cut and the sour both for the server.This Nevilles plant I have though is off the charts, I would highly doubt it had less than 30oz, so the vigor,yield and potency are there, the oil from the stuff is not appropriate for driving.One hit of that and I don't think about smoking until the next day.I'm out to transplant some Lucy cuts and start taking down a nice sour, I hope.:thank you:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
:woohoo:

Great to see you Chaco. Was sitting here this morning smoking on some of this 14wk ecsd x nh and hoping that wasnt it... hoping for more breeding and info-sharing. Youve done a terrific job with these plants-- strong medicine. So thanks and so very glad to see youre nota goner.
:respect:

G

guest121295

I picked a bottom bud from the Nevilles cutting and you can see she pretty solid, not a bunch of fluff.She's almost ready to come down today, the trichs are smeared black and brown with some cloudy and amber but shes not quite flushed yet, still you can see how the buds are, wicked tight!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

Thanks Dr, I'm glad to be back, esp when I'm home with a sick kid who didn't go to school and I need to just hang around, do laundry and make sure he's alright...I did work all morning and came close to finishing a sour I'm cutting, had to move this Candy Chem to reach the back of the garden.This thing is done, I just need to have the time to do the work of taking it down.This plant was grown with very little light and produced rather well...
picture.php

G

guest121295

This one was next to a vertical 400 HPS.I have a circle of plants around the bulb in a cooltube with the reflector pulled out.50% of the cicle was the bottom of a big sour and then the other 50% was 6 plants roughly this size, some bigger than others, one chem 4 was a whopper.:)