What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco when you say nev/mango is that Nevilles Haze x Mango Haze?

I was recently gifted a couple seeds of Nevilles Haze x Mango (I'm assuming it's Mango Haze), so I started one and got a male.

Nevilles Haze x Mango

Day 43 from seed

I plan on throwing him into flower shortly and collecting as much pollen as I can. I also threw another seed into soil to try to get a fem.

Thanks for the awesome thread!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco's Nev's keeper and that Strawberry Thunk just ripped my head off in the vape......soaring head effect :woohoo:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im having troubles uploading pictures tonight. Nevil has me assigned to run some seeds he is real excited about. He hooked me up with a few crosses.
NH23 x Kariba
NH35 x Oaxacan 04
NH21 x Mullimbimby Madness (S)
They are doing good.
He thinks one of them will be the Grail. Im looking forward to this run.

DP

PS Good Growing to you all!

Guest02345

Im having troubles uploading pictures tonight. Nevil has me assigned to run some seeds he is real excited about. He hooked me up with a few crosses.
NH23 x Kariba
NH35 x Oaxacan 04
They are doing good.

DP

neville...as in the man himself??

if so theyve gotta be the dankness

redwood-roots

NH23 x Kariba
NH35 x Oaxacan 04
They are doing good.

DP

Now I'm getting excited:woohoo:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My son and I were just speaking to Nevil on Skype. He gave me insight on each cross we have and informed me on flower time for each cross. He also addressed each Nevilles male used and what length of flowering time and highs we should be expecting from these crosses. After this discussion, we realised, that some should go into pots to finish indoor in tents if the weather doesnt allow them to finish properly to our highest standards.

Last edited:

b.ver

Dr. Purpur, do you have any shots of those crosses Neville sent your way? I am very interested in the Oaxacan cross!

What is kariba, please?

Peace!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Dr. Purpur, do you have any shots of those crosses Neville sent your way? I am very interested in the Oaxacan cross!

What is kariba, please?

Peace!

Hey Beeve, Thanks for your interest. Nevil told me last night to expect flavors of Sandalwood and spice from the Kariba. Thats why he picked it out for me to run. It should be pretty exotic! The fathers for each cross he sent me are awesome according to him. The Nevilles Haze/ Mulimbinby Madness is supposed to make the largest plant and be the most mind expanding of all. the Oaxacan is supposed to be simply wonderful weed. There is no seed bank that has anything like it. Im not sure which one Nevil will call the "Grail", but I think one of these 3 is it. I dont know how many years its been since Nevil released something, but prepare for a bombshell when He does. I was lucky to garner his trust, and friendship. He knows I wont send his crosses off to a seedbank to be copied. Anyway heres a pic I just took. Feel free to look at my picture albums, Thats how I won Nevils respect. DP

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Thanks Bro

Thanks Bro

Thanks Bultaco. Im trying to get Nevil to come back online. He got angry after constant troll attacks some months ago and stays on the side. We talk on Skype. and in pm, but he doesnt talk to anyone otherwise that I know of. Im working on that now. DP

JOJO420

Veteran
Got mine

Got mine

aww snap.. gOT MY PLANT TO CONTIBUTE. iT'S called
Nevilles Madness
Nevilles Haze x Mullimbimby Madness.
I have 4 rippin seedlings.. mOST ARE 3-4 ft tall :) From seed , sprouted March 10 2012 in Hawaii.
I will post pics asap.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
aww snap.. gOT MY PLANT TO CONTIBUTE. iT'S called
Nevilles Madness
Nevilles Haze x Mullimbimby Madness.
I have 4 rippin seedlings.. mOST ARE 3-4 ft tall :) From seed , sprouted March 10 2012 in Hawaii.
I will post pics asap.
If Your friends with Nevil. then You are my friend as well! Id love to see your plants

DP

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be nice to see Nevil around.

I know of people that stopped looking for the next best thing after they found "it" in the Neville's Haze.

Thanks Dr. P.

R.Fortune

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Chaco

Chaco

Thats why Chaco is growing his crosses. We are all looking for the best. Nevil probably wont come on here, but I want You all to know, He is well aware and appreciates Chacos work. Nuff said

K

Karma Genetics

Chaco made all these, not Nevils bro.

and as Chaco will not be back here, lets give credits to the brother for this great thread and info collected here.

Nevils respect for doing the nevils 20 years ago.

Chaco made all these, not Nevils bro.

and as Chaco will not be back here, lets give credits to the brother for this great thread and info collected here.

Nevils respect for doing the nevils 20 years ago.

Whaaat?!

what happened to Chaco? Hope he's ok man. His posts were some of the highlights of this forum for me, that's a bummer to hear.

G

greenmatter

CHACO is/was one hell of a gardener!

it really sucks that he does not want to be here anymore, but wherever he is you know he is still growin' the shit out of that haze.

may the stoner gods watch over and protect him!!!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco is fine, he's just being a family man now.
He said his goodbye on his profile page.
Believe me, I miss him daily. He lives near enough to me, I can see him when I want to, but the "Chaco" persona is greatly missed.
We PM'd almost daily, it's an irreplaceable void for me, but it is what it is.
Give thanks for the wonderous threads he left us with. :tiphat:

Karma, I think the reference is regarding Dr. Purpur's crosses from Nevil.
Of course, to our minds, this thread should be about Chaco's work, and those growing the crosses he spread about.
He may be gone, but this thread should live on as a living legacy to the work he left us with.
I hope all those running his gear will continue to post their findings.

:respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts