What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

Stored away the Strawberry Thunk I grew in the beercup.Came out to 2 full bigmouth jars, pretty stoked.The weed has a astringent haze odor, like an oil paint.I'm taking a day aside to make sure all my buds are secure and zipped up tight, it won't be long and the air will be nothing but lobster soup around here.These jars and all nice glass containers smell like shit when you buy them, the washing and drying of the jars is a pain but the weed seems to stay good for several months at least, the bigmouth jars are just convenient...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Prepping to start up a seed run, a nice wide variety, I'm gettin' tired of this stuff...
picture.php

P

Peat

Hey CHACO
Cant wait to see what ya find in your sprouts!

I like a good variety too.
When I can, I switch up lots!
Just got back to my ECSD x NevHz this morning, after maybe a week.

It cuts thru everything!
Very potent. UP UP UP! :abduct:

Exotic hazey flavored ECSD
Best joints evah!

========================
Unfortunately, I lost my mom.
And, my reveg attempt is nearly completely brown.
(But I wont throw her out yet...)

The overall whole experience taught me alot. :spank:
And she would thrive in today's garden.

========================
On deck = ChemSis x NevHz

gonna be a lil bit tho...
got some debauchery in the desert to tend to...
don wanna leave no defenseless sprouts behind, ya kno...

G

guest121295

Looking deep DG!! Oh yeah Dawn the Strawberry Hill crosses were all stellar, I ran a Strawberry Durban too and that was potent as hell, maybe a bit racy...I'm battling this giant Casey Jones, taking a break as I speak!I' impressed with the hardiness of this thing.I barely saw the plant the entire grow...
picture.php

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
chaco looking amazing bro solid nugs big fucking buds bro you have the green thumb forsure..

here is gunpowder 48 days and i say crystals are at their peak i can harvest these bad bitches but flushing them for better taste

stinking pheno is going to be on the favorite smell and taste forsure hydrosun..
chaco i cant believe what i see
stinky pheno
picture.php

picture.php

LVPK pheno she going to purple
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they are so killing it cant wait till smoke report agaist the finest of breeders and strains

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Holly shit. What do you mean "going to purple"? Look at that last photo and I'd say she is already there!!!!!

Awesome work.

:joint:

G

guest121295

Thanks Karma!! I'll be damned if this Lucifer via Karma via melty in the form of F2's isn't some of the gnarliest weed I've had in my garden.The smell is just obnoxious...I took some great pics of this plant, the cut of the #1 mom, this morning but my cameras out in the garden.I'll put up the good ones later...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's the same plant in better light.One bud about as big as silver dollar wieghs about 2g, its very dense and sticky, the whole show...
picture.php

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
that lucifer looking sick mang lots of resin realy oily or is it just me that shit is going to choke some people lol..good shit bro

G

guest121295

No its not you this cut is crazy,I saved most of the weed so I can always have some around just to show people.I'm having a hard time keeping the mom alive.I had 2, turned the best one into 6 cuts and flowered the top and I'm babying the other.I never had trouble keeping a mom or a cut but now I am for sure.I have about 25 seeds left from the same group.The other cut is troublesome as well but the weed is off the chart.I'll keep a male this time for my Nevilles mom, I had one then decided not to mess around with any pollen at the time.I picked the floppiest plants that had no chance of staying up on their own and sure enough floppy was the key, at least with this stuff.

G

guest121295

Cut the first branches of the Lucifer F2 cutting.This one is maybe my all time fav plant,Cocaine Kush east coast style, west coast educated...:)
picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Looking Nice and tight. Trying to imagene how she smells and taste, but am not formulier with cocaïne , I gues its got à chemical type smell, Any kushy flavours ?

G

guest121295

Its like kerosene and diesel fuel with some Lemon Larry on top.I had an experience with blow about 25 yrs ago, I lent this guy at my college $600 to fix his car, which I borrowed on occaision so, no problem...time goes by, I never see the money and I happen to have a great friendship with his roomate, he told me the guy bought coke with the money and that when he split we should find it...well one day we saw him walking to class and when he was long out of site we ransacked his closet and in the bottom of a box, wrapped in a stained gnarly bedsheet was a packet of coke, a big pile!!So we were laughing and a bunch of people came around and we gave it to everybody, the whole half of the dorm floor in one giant 3ft line....I'll never forget the smell, ever.I was a surfing type/active up at 3am guy cokes not my thing....anyway the guy had cut the coke with baby laxative and I was farting for 24hrs, needless to say I didn't sleep either...but the smell, whew!!If not for that day it would be "Kerosene OG".:gday:

F

Fluffy Clouds

It cuts thru everything!

Best joints evah!

nice to hear Peat :D enjoy it well... dieselhazes have some bright future, it can yield, its stinky and full of exotic aromas.. and it can cut through anything :xmasnut:

nice casey jones Chaco :tiphat:

G

guest121295

Oh yeah that CJ is a great plant.It does dry fast like Pablos said so I was carefull in keeping her in boxes, making sure the stems had moisture.The smaller more delicate buds were the best, small clusters of Thai smelling flowers, just gorgeous.It snowed yesterday so I'm doing the snow hash thing with a few oz of CJ fluff and a ton of lucifer trim....I have this Nevilles in flower, must be 45 something days in and I'm having the same leaf drop problem as the mom had.It's just the fans, the spears are cranking out the flowers.I think I'm going to screw around and give it some grow ferts for a few days, see what happens.I'll be shooting back to my Nevs /Diesels pretty soon, I'm in the limbo zone...

G

Guest3498

I'm thinking we need to find a ecsd x nev dad to hit up one of the og's or maybe the GS Cookies or cherry pie :smoke:

Got to smoke some gunpowder the other night, fiiiire!! Everything about that bud is incense, from the taste to the smell to the aroma when you burn it...

G

guest121295

Yes indeed, if I don't take the summer off I'm going to pop a bunch.My real job is taking up my grow time again, I hate that!!However, money is no laughing matter but weed is.Everything I have going will be done by May 15th.I may split to Ca for awhile, I'm still not sure.I almost made a soil mix yesterday and thought twice...Truth is I do more dreaming of taking a break than I do taking breaks...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Hey CHACO
Cant wait to see what ya find in your sprouts!

I like a good variety too.
When I can, I switch up lots!

It cuts thru everything!

Best joints evah!

========================
Unfortunately, I lost my mom.
And, my reveg attempt is nearly completely brown.
(But I wont throw her out yet...)

The overall whole experience taught me alot. :spank:
And she would thrive in today's garden.

========================
On deck = ChemSis x NevHz

gonna be a lil bit tho...h
got some debauchery in the desert to tend to...
don wanna leave no defenseless sprouts behind, ya kno...
So good to read this... Just planted 16 ECSD/Nev'sHz.. Damn near all of them broke ground this morning.. I will make a thread..

Chaco.. Soon as I can pm I'll message you.. We were talkin right before I had to go away so you won't know this screen name, you shot me a bunch and the Nev's crosses from the first ones you made...