What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

Oh yeah Warren, still on the GH routine.I've been mixing it up a bit and tweeking the formula to suit my needs and in the process having a few sucesses...and a few failures:).One of the sucesses has been giving my sours and any plant that goes 80-90 days 6/9 koolbloom until day 60.I have a huge one right now at day 59 and I gave it the last 6/9 koolbloom an hour ago...The minute I switch to 9/koolbloom the yellowing starts but I seem to be coming out with fatter, more evenly finished plants than when I switch the formula at 50 days....This is why I like to have a bunch of seeds to start a grow with, germinate a bunch in a small space, wait a few weeks @ 600ppm Dynagrow then make selections based on seedling phenotypes and vigor etc.These are all Strawberry Hill haze crosses and I selected the best 10 and transplanted, the rest will be dumped...it's a shame that I'm confined by space and 35 possible years of growing left.Time is short, somebody give me a giant greenhouse in a sweet climate:), plant hoarders like me have panic attacks throwing perfectly good seedlings away....with the Nevs/Larry the plants are finishing fast, a rapid amber coloration has taken over the flowers and my instinct says 3 days left.That's day 75.
picture.php

You got it down to a science brother! Sounds like you got a real winner in that Nev/Larry with it finishing at day 75. Would love to hear a smoke report and get a see a full shot of that big girl in the background. If you put some of your crosses up on the bay, because they are unique, you might be able to get yourself a nice piece of land my man :dance013:

G

guest121295

Well I just cut down a fully seeded Larry.We'll see how many seeds I pull from her.This is another Nevs/Larry from across the room, you can see she's about 3" from an 8' ceiling, minus 1ft for the container, that's damn near 7ft! This plant is completely purple, all are purple or blue, the lowest temp in the room has been about 63 degrees F...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Same plant, diff branch...This is in 3gal of coco, all my 3gal pots produced enormous plants.This one is 7x4x3 if that makes any sense, heavy on the Nevs stink with a twang of OGLarry...
picture.php

mrheadie

Well I just cut down a fully seeded Larry.We'll see how many seeds I pull from her.This is another Nevs/Larry from across the room, you can see she's about 3" from an 8' ceiling, minus 1ft for the container, that's damn near 7ft! This plant is completely purple, all are purple or blue, the lowest temp in the room has been about 63 degrees F...
picture.php
fully seeded?! any of them making their way to the bay?

G

guest121295

That depends on how many I have.I tried to make 1000 so when the plant is dry I'll go through it, if I have enough I'd love to send in a bunch for the server fund, I would only have one demand and that would be packs of 25 seeds at the lowest possible price, maybe 35 dollars?....I'm at the stage where I'm deciding to move on with F2's or BX to Larry or my keeper Nevilles then go to F2, F3 then stabilization.I want to be sure I like what comes out, no need to move foward with a project with plants I don't like!I'll have to smoke the ones I have for a bit then decide. By the looks of things, I'm pretty happy.All the Nevs/Larry plants are huge and spectacular and the color is something I hadn't forseen.:)

mrheadie

That depends on how many I have.I tried to make 1000 so when the plant is dry I'll go through it, if I have enough I'd love to send in a bunch for the server fund, I would only have one demand and that would be packs of 25 seeds at the lowest possible price, maybe 35 dollars?....I'm at the stage where I'm deciding to move on with F2's or BX to Larry or my keeper Nevilles then go to F2, F3 then stabilization.I want to be sure I like what comes out, no need to move foward with a project with plants I don't like!I'll have to smoke the ones I have for a bit then decide. By the looks of things, I'm pretty happy.All the Nevs/Larry plants are huge and spectacular and the color is something I hadn't forseen.:)
i understand 100%. if you get enough and they go to the bay, i def gonna be interested. also interested to see what could become of the nev bx. as a haze lover, the nevs is something ive always wanted to work with, but the closest i have is our special haze and all we know its an uptown haze bagseed male (the male resembled a female so much my boy missed culling it, he still cant believe it), crossed with our special ed (mendo broad leaf x sour deisel) she is special, hence the name, but she's no nevs,ssh,mango,oth,thh, ect. great work as always my friend.
peace
headie

G

guest121295

This is the Nevilles plant I will BX to if I want to go that way.BX to the Nevilles, then F2, F3 etc.This is the most brilliant haze I've ever seen...
picture.php

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Great work here Chaco. I think a nevilles line and a larry line are fantastic ideas for BXin'g. I haven't read the entire thread but how is your female Neville's haze keeper? Like the high n flowertime.

G

guest121295

The flower time appears to be 90-100 days, she's at 70 something now ans so astonsihing and unique.Maybe I'm past middle age and starting to falter...Sounds crazy but the high I know nothing about but my subconscious tells me when I smell it, having smoked at least 40 "haze" phenos, that this expression is one to be investigated.I love all hazes except the ones that are low in drug content.When you have the right one, after a long ass time of smelling buds and almost knowing the potency before you smoke.I may very well be wrong but anybody that doesn't think cannabis cultivation has an intuitive sid is not aware of it....Anyway I'll certainly try it, if it stinks not much is lost if it's what I think it is, for myself, the gain is exceptional.Haze, just to my taste all year long.It was very clandestine hiding in my shower stall, puffing a Nevilles joint while the family slept, then doing a security check like I'd eaten 10 gr of mushrooms.(it's a metaphor, I was quite alert and sane)

In post 463 you stated your dislike for throwing perfectly good seedlings away. I'm sure you can see where this is going. If you're in CA I'll take'em!! Please?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I suggest you read the site TOU before posting further

I suggest you read the site TOU before posting further

In post 463 you stated your dislike for throwing perfectly good seedlings away. I'm sure you can see where this is going. If you're in CA I'll take'em!! Please?

7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts pertaining to the recreational use of narcotic substances is not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

G

guest121295

I believe he may have been joking, but I understand, I'm a good 3000 miles away and the seedlings are long gone.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts