What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

Tacoma, that's #3.Frankensteins bride.:) Maxi, I think she'll be done by 80 days for sure.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice! Larry Nevs #3 is so damn vigorous its silly. head and shoulders above all clones taken at same time.

G

guest121295

This is part of Nevs/Larry #4, I know the picture stinks but you can see the general structure of the things.This is the backside of a circle that is basically a 6ft wall of Haze and Haze hybrids, filthy loaded with buds.I painted myself into the proverbial corner here, I grew too much weed.Not sure I'll be able to cut this room without help, my usual assistant is offshore fishing but maybe he'll be back in a few weeks....:)
picture.php

G

guest121295

Just to make up for the crummy pic above^^^, I took a one in a million pic of Highlighters Apollo 11 X F-13.I never take pics this nice and the bud speaks for itself, 9.9 on the Richter scale...
picture.php

Last edited:

mrheadie

This is part of Nevs/Larry #4, I know the picture stinks but you can see the general structure of the things.This is the backside of a circle that is basically a 6ft wall of Haze and Haze hybrids, filthy loaded with buds.I painted myself into the proverbial corner here, I grew too much weed.Not sure I'll be able to cut this room without help, my usual assistant is offshore fishing but maybe he'll be back in a few weeks....:)
picture.php
well my friend, your in luck. i'm putting my boat away this week so no more fishing, all my bros od is trimmed and my fiskars are sharpened. you burn one of those haze spliffs and you'll have me snipping for hours without noticing time! i work for haze branches, food, and trimmings,,, haha. wish we were neighbors, and i'd be there from beginning to end smiling the whole time! great work as always chac. from your deisel to your hazes i'm always impressed.

G

guest121295

Thanks Gemeni, sometimes I think they're a bit ridiculous myself:).My curiosity is killing me, I've been picking sample buds from plants I'm flushing, all around 63 days.This Chem D has finally put on a stink, I took a few branches that were up near the lamps and burned up a bit and their lack of odor worried me...I have a bunch of seeds from a pollination 40 days ago, the seeds are popping from the flowers, 2 more days and that plant should be done.This is a fun plant to cut and fuck around with, I'lll wait until 70 days before I take the whole thing but I like to experiment...
picture.php
picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
This is part of Nevs/Larry #4, I know the picture stinks but you can see the general structure of the things.This is the backside of a circle that is basically a 6ft wall of Haze and Haze hybrids, filthy loaded with buds.I painted myself into the proverbial corner here, I grew too much weed.Not sure I'll be able to cut this room without help, my usual assistant is offshore fishing but maybe he'll be back in a few weeks]

We i had your problems LMAO

Its obvious you have great skills,I love your pics an reports .Much Respect

I know these crosses are special ,but the parents are abit common .Its just a thought

Id love too see you make some haze hybrids with some of the other elite not soo popular strains such as Og/chems .

Id love too see a Herijuana /NH ,OPK(original purple kush) NH , Affie/NH ,maple leaf /NH ,f13/ NH ,OTM /NH ,CG /NH ,TFD Ohaze-Seedsman Ohaze /NH ,malawi Gold /NH

Best wishes

1luvbigherb

G

guest121295

'Sup Big H!! Well, when it all boils down, I'm just a "regular guy".:) I will say, if I could find some pure Swazi redbeard, I'd dip that into the program.Where I live all these strains are uncommon.The only locally grown weed that wasn't mine or "ours", things common around IC, is white widow and bigbud and another killer strain called "mexibrick".The things my fellow townspeople smoke would make you vomit.I don't know 1 seasoned smoker around that even knows what an OG is, people are too consumed with putting 3ft air scoops on their 77' Camaros."Fuggin' killah!"

bigherb

Veteran
'Sup Big H!! Well, when it all boils down, I'm just a "regular guy".:) I will say, if I could find some pure Swazi redbeard, I'd dip that into the program.Where I live all these strains are uncommon.The only locally grown weed that wasn't mine or "ours", things common around IC, is white widow and bigbud and another killer strain called "mexibrick".The things my fellow townspeople smoke would make you vomit.I don't know 1 seasoned smoker around that even knows what an OG is, people are too consumed with putting 3ft air scoops on their 77' Camaros."Fuggin' killah!"

Same ole ish ,But the season anint over yet .

Hope all is well with you

Im Glad you understood my thought of just tryin to spark the brain becaz of your passion an potential .Now IMO your not just a Reg guy ,many dont have the passion , patients , Skills or balls to grow a NH as well as you have .

This site has many great genetics aside from the common an popular varieties today ,look into some availble landrace strains Id also look into some motarebel genetics for somthin high quality an unique

best wishes

1luvbigherb

G

guest121295

Did you ever see my Mota threads over at Sammies?I had a great run of Dirty Harry, Heri/KF, Killing Fields pretty much everything Sammie ever whipped up and everything Motas sold over there, I've grown.I had one 100 day Mota strain, I can't remember the name but it's over at Sammies.I'm pressed for square footage, it's very expensive where I live and grow rooms are hard to run due to the cost.Since I won't grow with anybody and won't work with other people, having 4 rooms is a huge luxury but I have an 8x8 room, an 8x7 room a 3x3 room and a trucker bathroom.This is my last run before a total rebuild...Think about this, in the 90's I ran cuts of Sensi's G-13/Hashplant for 5yrs straight:).What I have available to me today is unbelievable.I only googled "marijuana" on the computer about 4yrs ago, I'm just getting warmed up!:tiphat:

bigherb

Veteran
Did you ever see my Mota threads over at Sammies?I had a great run of Dirty Harry, Heri/KF, Killing Fields pretty much everything Sammie ever whipped up and everything Motas sold over there, I've grown.I had one 100 day Mota strain, I can't remember the name but it's over at Sammies.I'm pressed for square footage, it's very expensive where I live and grow rooms are hard to run due to the cost.Since I won't grow with anybody and won't work with other people, having 4 rooms is a huge luxury but I have an 8x8 room, an 8x7 room a 3x3 room and a trucker bathroom.This is my last run before a total rebuild...Think about this, in the 90's I ran cuts of Sensi's G-13/Hashplant for 5yrs straight:).What I have available to me today is unbelievable.I only googled "marijuana" on the computer about 4yrs ago, I'm just getting warmed up!:tiphat:

I was there a while back but dont recall i check it out ,you should see wat he's got cookin now G13bx :):):)

WELL ,I feel in some ways were alot alike it been about that long for me aswell.When i first came to the net is when this all became a passion of mine .My genetic valut is deep an ive only craked the ice.
I havnt had an indoor opportunity but each year my experience shines outdoor .

Speaking of Ghash ,Ive just jarred some original 88 stock :)

Thanks again for sharing an being understanding

1luvbigherb

G

guest121295

Damn!! I forgot to mention the point of this whole thread...pest resistance and PM resistance.The chems and sours are pest magnets but the jungle plants, the equatorial types can take it.I've watched a whole tray of diesel go down from mites and a tray of La Nina right next to it with hardly a bite.Mango/Widow, same thing, very mite resistant.Mites won't bite a Larry and they hate Nevilles, mix the 2 together and who knows...I'm pretty bug free right now and PM free too...those two things scare me more than my wife, all your work, all your attention destroyed in 10 days.These Nevs/Larrys look like Killing Fields, all the buds are purple and blue and no bugs.....I just went through the whole garden, every leaf.I smell great but if I can smell me, it's time for some gasoline.:)

G

guest121295

Check the color of this Nevs/Larry.The whole plant is this color, purple and blue...
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

The Lurker in the back...

The Lurker in the back...

Thanks gentlemen, I think these Nevs/Larrys should go 80-90 days depending on your taste...I was screwing around with the camera trying to take a pic of my fav Nevilles, I have 2 plants in 1gal cont of coco and this is one and a Mango in another...both have similar symptoms of yellowing fan leaves, falling off a bit early but the buds, particularly on this Nevilles are a haze lovers fantasy, soo freaky and different but the pic sucks ... in the background is half of my Nevs/Larry #3, it almost doesn't make sense, 3gal of coco and close to 12oz, maybe a pound??The plant goes right to the ground.....
picture.php

mrheadie

it almost doesn't make sense, 3gal of coco and close to 12oz, maybe a pound??The plant goes right to the ground.....
picture.php
wtf!!! 12 o's maybe more, effin crazy brother. i love my strains with many, many more to run, but when i see pics like this i'm needing more! particularly the nevs, mangos, and silvers hazes. nev/larry,,,, is this your cross, or is it available somewhere(must of missed it in the thread)?
peace
headie

Latest posts

Latest posts