What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

woolybear

Veteran
Look for CHaco's CC , ECSD and Chem sister x Neville's haze at the Bay in a week or 2!:ying:

very cool! love new 'ish at the 'bay.

dumb ?: what is CC and chaco's ECSD? the latter his version is ecsd? is the answer in the thread? my bad i am blazed atm with a jack kicker, it's monday mofos!!!

edit: Just ecsd , Coastal collision, and CHem sis x neville's crosses are going in atm.....

:thank you:

G

guest121295

The CC is Melting Pots cross of the ecsd cut and an SFVOGBX1 male.Some of the best damn dope you'll ever see, I'm running my second batch from seed right now, 2 females indoors and 3 outdoors.The outdoor plants are ridiculous, I planted them for this old dude in a wheelchair who couldn't do it alone.He was so worried about running seeds and not cuts, well he's pretty happy now that his 3 CC's are 5ft tall mid-July.Here's mine indoors at day 30, never seen a crummy pheno of CC every plant is off the hook.:)
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Nev sis on the left and nev ecsd on the right, pictured at day 76: Both have a light hazey smell to them neither one being overpowering but its sweet and pleasant. The nev sis is looking like its buds are spread apart a little more than the ecsd which to me tells me she may actually need more time than the ecsd to finish. The ecsd is tighter and her nugs look a bit more appealing and greasy. Going to let them both go around 100 days so I'll probably give them a nice 3 week flush. When the buds are finished i'll get some better close up shots so people get a better idea.

G

guest121295

Ah ha!! There's a picture, I can see from here what they're like.I gave away so much seeded ecsd and chem last fall, I imagine more than a few people in my area are growing these outside, I just don't know any!:):)

G

guest121295

These seedlings were sprayed this morning with Spinosad just in case anything is crawling about that I can't see.It's a tight sqeeze in here and I have quite a few pots boiling so things could be better, still these seedlings will have some great females.The Nevs/Larry's are the very dark green plants, the Mango's are the lighter and the Nevilles are around somewhere...
picture.php
picture.php

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Hi C,

It is strange how light gree the mango leaves are, the Parents of these girl weren t that light green, they werent as dark as the nevlarry either.

What s your feeding schedule for this batch amigo cos I ve noticed that the Mango variety (at least in my garden) could be very finicky concerning nutrients.

The nevlarry seems to be very hardy from the look of your plants...will be interesting to see that strain growing on this side of the pond.

G

guest121295

The Mango's actually have an incandescent bulb over them in the pic, only the bottom leaves are yellowed.I turned off the main lamp when I sprayed and used the work light for spraying.They're still a bit lime green, let me go check, I need to put the blower on...Here's a Mango I randomly grabbed, nice and green, they just need a transplant and a few weeks with some lamps on!
picture.php

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Yep that was coming from the light, exact same green in fact.
hope you ll find a pheno you like in this batch of Mango-mango girls.

G

guest121295

Well I've a bunch of great mango/mango plants so I expect to find something good no doubts.I'm the biggest MNS haze fan around so I know I won't be dissappointed.Planning to transplant to 1gal on Tues until they pre sex, then into 3gal to finish.I think I have 35 seedlings so hopefully 17 females or so, that's a bit of coco... Angus all the plants I've run have come in around 90 days, if it wasn't summertime when I finished them I would have gone 100 but some were done @85 and a few @75...Here's a pic of the 140 day Nevilles I had last winter, what a beautifull smoke...
picture.php

C

chefro420

Watch out for some of these and other People Under the Stairs releases going for $10 a pack . A lil something to celebrate Clarence getting back at the helm at SB! :ying:

That's it on the $10 specials . One person in particular is taking advantage of my kindness . Buying up 2-3 packs of the same $10 specials ! Sorry people , I tried .......

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Damn...one of each for 10 should've been more than enuff to satisfy. Greedy bastards!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Wow just wow CHACO, these are some amazing hybrids... It's quite something to see just what nevilles has done to these cuts really amped the yield up quite incredibly.

Can you tell me which crosses are finishing at the 75-85 day mark? I'd be interested in some of those for sure!! I think my patience would be pretty much done by that stage :D lol.

Just wanted say superb work m8, hope to see many more pics of the stuff you have going now, and hopefully some more beans of these beauties at the bay :)

K+

G

guest121295

Some of the Larry crosses might finish under 80 days, that's the only cut I have that goes in 70 days, no actually the chems sister goes 67-70 so you might find plants in there that go under 80.I thought for some reason that the Nevs would dominate the flower time but it leaned more to the moms side.I'm going to do a big Nevs/Larry seedrun in Aug/Sept but I'd say that 80% of the plants are done in 90.The bizarre yields from the Nevs side should make the extra few days worth it.All the smoke has been very sativa-like, no couch lock buzzes at all so far.I have a bunch of Nevs/Larry seedlings now and this time I'll take cuts of all in case I run into any like the last one...:)

G

guest121295

Some of the seedlings I have, the top 2 are Nevs/larry and on the bottom, left side is Nevilles right side is Mango/Mango.I pulled them out to see what they actually looked like, much better than I thought for beer cups of coco_Once I transplant they'll take off.There's going to be some badass plants this run.I need to water these beer cups 2x a day now, it's a pain in the ass and the 600W veg garden is located in a difficult spot...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Some pics of the Nevs/Larry up close.All the Nevs crosses have these big thick leaves...
picture.php
picture.php

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Nice plants C, I m a little bit surprised to see how good they look in such small cups.. Good work anyway.
How long more will you veg these ladies for?