What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

kro-magnon

Veteran
I'm very interested in this seeds, I try to get as many feedback as possible and it seems they are not always very fast to flower. I asked Bmac1 and his fastest was a 12 weeker but the other was around 14 and a last one he had to cut because it would have been a 20 weeker.
Please if other growers of those seeds could tell how long their flowering went with those seeds it would be helpful/I don't have enough space to dedicate 16 weeks on a plant
Maybe I should go with Z99 or a cross with of Z99 to find a nice uplifting high with a short flowering period. Is there someone who have grown Mango hazexZ99 or NHxZ99?

Jcue81

I'm very interested in this seeds, I try to get as many feedback as possible and it seems they are not always very fast to flower. I asked Bmac1 and his fastest was a 12 weeker but the other was around 14 and a last one he had to cut because it would have been a 20 weeker.
Please if other growers of those seeds could tell how long their flowering went with those seeds it would be helpful/I don't have enough space to dedicate 16 weeks on a plant
Maybe I should go with Z99 or a cross with of Z99 to find a nice uplifting high with a short flowering period. Is there someone who have grown Mango hazexZ99 or NHxZ99?
Snips of Starcrash’s cut might be a better option then seeds if you need to be sure she finishes quickly.

Deleted User 0283844

Day 31 nh x C5Mango
20240203_123951.jpg
20240203_124007.jpg

Mimpi Manis

I reckon this Z99 has about a week-ish in her. The only good male I have (out of 36 seedlings only got 4 males!) I have is C5/Mango. So naturally I dusted a lower branch. Be an interesting cross I reckon. Z99 is a stellar early sat leaner. MoonUnit (and Wally) did a bloody good job on this little gem. Be ready about April 1st I reckon. Might call the offspring 'April Fool'...!

Attachments

• Z99cu-web.jpg
    Z99cu-web.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Z99-web.jpg
    Z99-web.jpg
    866.2 KB · Views: 40

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I've grown 7 out of a pack and so far nearly all of them bar 1 has been around 12 weeks. The exception was ok at 14. Sorry but if you are going to grow hazes you can't get anything that is ready in less than 12 in my experience.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I can share some information and pictures of mango haze x z99 that was done in 10 weeks flowering.
Im not at home currently so it'll have to wait a few days..

Chi13

ICMag Donor
How was that chocolate thai chi, I haven't gotten around to growing any yet
I've only grown a couple and one hermied, both I had to cut early, however they were covered in resin, quite visible on stems as well. The high even from early harvest had real intensity.
I'm planning a grow of a few varieties that I know can hermie later in the year and will just put up with seeds for these plants that I know have great highs. On the list is the rest of the Choc, some Malawi, and a couple of others.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I've only grown a couple and one hermied, both I had to cut early, however they were covered in resin, quite visible on stems as well. The high even from early harvest had real intensity.
I'm planning a grow of a few varieties that I know can hermie later in the year and will just put up with seeds for these plants that I know have great highs. On the list is the rest of the Choc, some Malawi, and a couple of others.
Sounds promising man, yea maybe just try to limit the damage and get them fully ripe and then a cure , should be something to write home about then I reckon..

Latest posts

Latest posts