What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

Jcue81

Day 29 today. She is getting to be too big for the 2x4 and a 4x4 opened up so I gave her the whole tent to herself. Mix of CMH 3.2k and a few Electric Sky LEDs. Passed the NHC5M to a friend who is going to keep her in TC and share with some other locals.
8955E1EB-25E9-4C41-801D-40983333B4DA.jpeg

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I'm still on the fence. But also a greedy fuck and lost many flowers to mold because of that. :D
haha ive been that greedy guy too more than once ,
might sitll be a bit of stretch before she finishes filling in , lets see ,
our friend may decide to veg a little longer on the next run if he finds the erb worthy of a second shot ..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took most of the big one yesterday there’s still a little bit hanging I don’t know if I’m going to reveg her or not..This last one was the best run since her birth back in January 2021 :sneaky:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
😂 I’m burning through this wax like it’s paraffin ...
When I have it around..so do I...or the flowers..or anyone else who gets their grubby little paws on some..Delectable stuff..not sure which pheno that was in your hash, all phenos were/are something else in the C leaning Nl5 with some A and skunk dept. but the C5 leaners in the terps were my fav! And it is very dominant in crosses once you select a boy of the same..Makes absolutely delectable weed. This is truly a primary color in a sea of brown.

I have much gratitude to you and Sir. Duck. ;)
Wally u'r a fookin legend! What would we do without you...Yo Sammy too..Ye ol' heads, I hope you know there's many who appreciate your effort and work.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
This was outcrossed to a so so, ok, chem cherry line, a winter crop testing stuff out. Daughters were stellar and were mostly all differennt versions of sweet to sour mango and papaya goodness, some with berry or chem backend...Superb up highs, clear mind while making you sweat and moodlifting too. Greatly improved the mother not-a-great-representation chem based line used. Great day smoke while still as said making your brow break into a sweat having a puff. All the right stuff a haze hybrid is supposed to be. C5mango is such stellar pedigree.

Attachments

• 20230505_120237.jpg
    20230505_120237.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • 20230505_120158aa.jpg
    20230505_120158aa.jpg
    633.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 20230505_120128.jpg
    20230505_120128.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • 20230505_120056.jpg
    20230505_120056.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
When I have it around..so do I...or the flowers..or anyone else who gets their grubby little paws on some..Delectable stuff..not sure which pheno that was in your hash, all phenos were/are something else in the C leaning Nl5 with some A and skunk dept. but the C5 leaners in the terps were my fav! And it is very dominant in crosses once you select a boy of the same..Makes absolutely delectable weed. This is truly a primary color in a sea of brown.

I have much gratitude to you and Sir. Duck. ;)
Wally u'r a fookin legend! What would we do without you...Yo Sammy too..Ye ol' heads, I hope you know there's many who appreciate your effort and work.
makes me so happy to read comments like yours and fp s mate ,
its what makes it all worthwhile ,
for me thats what its all about , putting something into the hands of folks whose taste is similar to mine and the work is appreciated ... mission accomplised i think ... big smiles for me today ...

Jcue81

Sadly I wasn’t able to finish my grow of the NHC5M. I had to pass my moms to a friend and haven’t had anything growing here for the last month or so. I made sure to Johnny Appleseed this NHC5M amongst local growers so 3 others have her in my area. Most importantly the dude who is holding my plants has done a stellar job. It’s rare to pass plants to someone and get them back in better shape then when they left!

Here she is.
IMG_5700.jpeg

I wanted to ask @Donald Mallard if he would tell us Americans a Thanksgiving day tale about the parents of this plant. I’d love to hear as much detail as you’re willing to share about how this plant came to be.

I should be getting her back today and I plan on filling a 5x5 with her later this winter.

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey Jcue,
to be honest the bigger story has been in these pages ,
other than that i just selected some plants i liked and crossed them ,
i was looking for a strong haze type of high ,
and got lucky with my choice of parents ,
it was a calculated guess i suppose ...

glad to hear you have shared the cut around ,
so it can be enjoyed by others ,
have you had any feedback on that ??

i look forward to seeing her back in your hands ,
and to you sharing your grow with us here ...