What's new

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

Jcue81

39776825-5000-4746-A31D-878690ADC0D1.jpeg

😍

Jcue81

What’s crazy every run it looks slightly different this one looks more familiar to the original seed mom the one that I called “chunk” sister # five

I missed this comment @flower~power ..

What do you make of it? I seem to recall you thought maybe environmentally sensitive? Each time you’ve grown it it looks delectable, just slight differences whether it decides to chonk up or run a bit. How’s the rosin taste? I can only imagine…

Has anyone tried washing her?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cut a few clones and moved mine into the flowering room yesterday.
I don’t know what happened ! she can definitely run ,but this time.got nice plump 🌺 . took all the tops from the big plant, they’re hang drying right now ..not sure if I’m going to be able to re veg her this time which means that you guys are going to be holding the genetics, I hope you made mother plants :redface:
I missed this comment @flower~power ..

What do you make of it? I seem to recall you thought maybe environmentally sensitive? Each time you’ve grown it it looks delectable, just slight differences whether it decides to chonk up or run a bit. How’s the rosin taste? I can only imagine…

Has anyone tried washing her?

Jcue81

I don’t know what happened ! she can definitely run ,but this time.got nice plump 🌺 . took all the tops from the big plant, they’re hang drying right now ..not sure if I’m going to be able to re veg her this time which means that you guys are going to be holding the genetics, I hope you made mother plants :redface:
Wait, you mean I can’t just call you two weeks before a run to get set up with new clones like all my friends do with me?

😂 😂 😂

Just kidding! She is safe over here, Flower Power.