What's new

Nevilles Haze 21 X Mullumbimby Madness

GlandualFever

Here ya go, GlandualFever. I think this can answer the question you asked.

Thanks Cerunnos but that kind of only half answers my question of whether i should or not! I have read the literature on the crosses Nevil made, but now what's with all this og/love potion/kings ransom crosses? Is this Nevils own work, or somebody just furthering the breeding with his new selection? Would have loved to try the MM x Oax but its not listed any longer. And a lack of documented grows (other than Aussie outdoor) doesn't encourage me too much. Neither does all the smoke and mirrors, the stories, myths legends that so often go hand in hand with this beautiful plant!

On a side note, I settled for Mextiza for now, seems more manageable in my set-up..

B

Bob Green

TBH seems as though whoever this is is just chucking pollen at good cuts from Nevil! I was gonna order, that was 6 months ago. Guess i didnt bite the bullet! Should I have??

Its the other way around. That is NH21 pollen that knocked up the BC cuts. Looks like Nevil either sent pollen, a clone, or both.

Shit man $225 plus shipping for 10 seeds is insane these days. I dont know how many pelple are going to bite at these rates. Plus a lot more smoke reports and clones need to be spread around before those lines have the rep to carry the the highest prices on the net. People where complaining at $160 and Nevil lost lot of momentum.

Not much hype going on with these crosses. He made some pretty bad mestakes and blew a golden opertunity. I cant see them selling many seeds with the new gameplan. Im not convinced that he can get his hype train going again without coming back online and dealing with the major seed shops/forums. But im not sure how many want what he offers? I would rather just wait on Kanga to get out myself. But then again I have some of the first Nevil/Kanga seed in the fridge.

If I was going to do it the only seeds I would take a chance on would be the MM X NH21 fems Bushweed recomended. But again at $225 a pack... Its just no longer on my radar. Lots of great cheap options out there.

The MM X Oax was never offered for sale but a few people got that and others as freebees from rimmeo. It really is a shame that people dont have the option of growing things like that and the 78 Thai MML, Thai x Oax. Those are crosses people would pay $225 a pack for. I relly dont know about his new lines. OG x NH21? BC Mango x NH21? Waist of potential. We want the badass landrace stock not what he is doing now. I really hope he returns back to the NLD.

On a side note great call on the Mextiza! I would stock up on Charlies gear before its all gone.

Last edited:
B

Bob Green

These sound like better freebees to me

OG Kush x NH21
BC Mango x NH21
Love Potion 2 x NH21
Kings Ransom x NH21

Sell us the real goods.

B

Bob Green

Pretty sure it is a Thai collected in Australia 1978. I am thinking Nevil got it from Hempy.

pinkus

Veteran
If Nev got it from Hempy...Hempywould find a way to let EVERYONE know :/ I Doubt it was Hempy for that reason...hell he came back like 12 times @the other site to flounce and re-flounce. :shooty:

besides everyone knows hempy grew "Thia" and "Columbine" :p Sorry Hempy I know you are out there somewhere have a fit about the blokes out to get you :p

B

Bob Green

Haha he said Thia... Still funny after all these years I tell you what!

pinkus

Veteran
I sought out the other site because of Hempy and "the bucket". I think he's a great grower. He's just so stubborn he's never going to spell it right to spite the person who told him it was wrong. And he's sure there's a conspracy of people with multiple handles who put 10s of hours in every week just to twist his nipples.

I miss old Hempy. :bandit:

GlandualFever

Thats my exact point $225 with no proof. The forums ARE the PROVING GROUND, and no matter what the controversy is (Im a supporter of the other site where Nevil started this shit storm with the Grail) or what shit people talk, or how much they contradict their previous accounts of the past, if you are a serious breeder, who has their shit together, you would identify the relevance and importance of forums such as this, and those that use them as your customer base. Written records are harder to refute though, and I think that may be one of the reasons why people disappear and change handles.

Yeah I should have noticed that elementary detail, the sire is written at the end. DuH!!!!

Bob - that site did have the MM x Oaxacan. Im sure of it. and they had the NH18 crosses as well at one point

TBH this whole thing just blew up in his face, and what with Kanga going on a lil trip, it did nothing to clear the smoke and mirrors. It all points to ONE and ONLY ONE FACT in this whole debacle - that Nevils Haze from MNS is one serious strain, with the males making unbelievable offspring (Ghost Train Haze to name one of the newest ones). So fuck all the hype and bullshit, if you want to see for yourself, grow out Nevils Haze in numbers, find a REALLY GOOD Keeper, reverse the bitch n throw her on your fav cut. Thats what I have deduced from all this.

Its the other way around. That is NH21 pollen that knocked up the BC cuts. Looks like Nevil either sent pollen, a clone, or both.

Shit man $225 plus shipping for 10 seeds is insane these days. I dont know how many people are going to bite at these rates. Plus a lot more smoke reports and clones need to be spread around before those lines have the rep to carry the the highest prices on the net. People where complaining at $160 and Nevil lost lot of momentum.

Not much hype going on with these crosses. He made some pretty bad mestakes and blew a golden opertunity. I cant see them selling many seeds with the new gameplan. Im not convinced that he can get his hype train going again without coming back online and dealing with the major seed shops/forums. But im not sure how many want what he offers? I would rather just wait on Kanga to get out myself. But then again I have some of the first Nevil/Kanga seed in the fridge.

If I was going to do it the only seeds I would take a chance on would be the MM X NH21 fems Bushweed recomended. But again at $225 a pack... Its just no longer on my radar. Lots of great cheap options out there.

The MM X Oax was never offered for sale but a few people got that and others as freebees from rimmeo. It really is a shame that people dont have the option of growing things like that and the 78 Thai MML, Thai x Oax. Those are crosses people would pay $225 a pack for. I relly dont know about his new lines. OG x NH21? BC Mango x NH21? Waist of potential. We want the badass landrace stock not what he is doing now. I really hope he returns back to the NLD.

On a side note great call on the Mextiza! I would stock up on Charlies gear before its all gone.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
It all points to ONE and ONLY ONE FACT in this whole debacle - that Nevils Haze from MNS is one serious strain, with the males making unbelievable offspring (Ghost Train Haze to name one of the newest ones). So fuck all the hype and bullshit, if you want to see for yourself, grow out Nevils Haze in numbers, find a REALLY GOOD Keeper, reverse the bitch n throw her on your fav cut. Thats what I have deduced from all this.

I have to agree. I've been smoking for over 45 years. The hands down best weed I ever smoked, was a very particular Neville's Haze pheno from seeds I got sometime back around 1998. If my understanding is correct, it is a hybrid formula where the mother cuttings are the same, and seeds are regularly generated. I don't believe there is line breeding going on. If so, then your advice is golden.

It was like Thai Stick, but felt also like some psilocybin thrown in. It was pure trippy bliss for me.

ThaiBliss

Cernunnos

Lol :biggrin: ,
didn't mean to open any old war wounds ,
I just saw a need to clarify as no one has described the 78'thai yet
Anyone with info?
I have some idea but until it is confirmed I won't speculate
Thia/Thai either way I hope it's good shit

Bob Green is right, the 78 Thai comes from Hempy that was from Thai stick (kancha) seeds he kept. He then grew them out at for least six generations.

You can find and read that information in the threads here Mullum. Though there be many pages to go through.

Last edited:

pinkus

Veteran
Bob Green is right, the 78 Thai comes from Hempy that was from Thai stick (kancha) seeds he kept and grew them out at least six generations from then. :)

You can find and read that information in the threads here Mullum. Though there be many pages to go through.

If you point it out where you got the info I'd (and everybody following) be grateful. :tiphat: Either way, I firmly believe there is other weed that Nev never saw that's just as good.

I do have a bunch of beans from a long flowering cut (+/- 15 weeks) of the NHzxearlymm F2s knocked up by a MNS Mango Haze, though the male was an accident. It was a late showing male for what it's worth.

Last edited:
B

Bob Green

Well I am guessing from what Bushweed posted about the MML X NH21 fem they might be worth the risk. It is an amazing Nevils Haze cut selected by the man himself crossed to an amazing Mullubmimby Madness cut selected by Kangativa himself.

Both cuts selected by the people responsible for the lines in question. For me that holds weight.

I have a pack of MNS Nevils Haze, and SSH from 2009. I also have three packs of the doors, and a pack each of the cure, and the stones from the first test beans in 2010. I also have three of Nevils crosses from Rimmeo in 2012. The NH21 x EMM, NH36 x Oaxacan Trance, and Kariba x NH3. Do you know what packs I am going to find the keeper cuts? Yeah me neither. I could care less im just happy to have them all and cant wait to meet all the girls!

So if I didnt have all these already I would think about getting the MML X NH21. The selection is top knotch. I am pretty sure out of ten girls a super model could pop out. For damn sure out of 20-30 girls. So for $225 you have a decent shot. For $450-$675 you could have n exotic world class Mullum Haze clone to enjoy for many years to come. It would be cool to see a med-large scale selection of say 150 seeds to find the ultimate Nevils Madness keeper.

Now is the cross as good as they say it is? That is yet to of been proven in a large scale open market. For the price they would have to be able to have "Grail" like keepers. Either way I am not going to spend $700 for 30 seeds trying to find out.

Cernunnos

Here you go Pinkus. I'm a bit busy at the moment so I'm unable to chime in on the topic, but here's one reference by Bushweed. There is more talk of it elsewhere with at least one photo of it. I'll look more when I get time.

Hi e.T, sorry mate I deleted then reposted after you replied. OK - the Thai x NHz21/MM is something I cooked up using Kangativa's cut of Gypsy's Thai stick with Nevil's 21Hz/MM, and as you probably know the MMxThai78 is Nevil's cross using hempy's old Thai.

Man it it was nice to see your pics and read your positive review of MM x Oaxacan; your the only other person I know who has that strain. Unfortunately it doesn't appear as if it's being sold (same with the MMxThai). It's a shame I think it may be the best of Nevil's latest offerings. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Im puffing on some of the grail right now:dance013:

I heard that the 78 was hempys line. i think i remember at mns hempy saying nobody was selling pure thai lines, only crosses like ace's. but he had some pure thia.

The one i was gifted in 2002 is from 78 imported thia thats been inbreed 10 generations since 78 and never grown indoors.

Its a low land thia line and hates feeding once in flower the most od part of this line that i have never had in any other thia line is its smell its almost like a roten meat like smell in flower.

M

Mullum

Bob Green is right, the 78 Thai comes from Hempy that was from Thai stick (kancha) seeds he kept. He then grew them out at for least six generations.

thanks for having a dig around for answers

Last edited:

e.T

the 78 thai is from hempy. the post above is bushy replying about some lines he produced using a thai from kanga, which came from gypsy thai stick stock. different cultivars...

78 thai x oaxacan 8.5 male. females are being selected now...
DSC_0806.jpg

pinkus

Veteran
Thanks ya'll and in particular hempy. He really is a great grower from what I've seen.

:chin: hmmm. there are numerous similarities between hempy and neville

EDIT: :bigeye: FUCK ME!! and especially YOU e.T.!

Latest posts

Latest posts