What's new

Nevilles Haze 21 X Mullumbimby Madness

e.T

Thanks eT,
I may have my wires crossed or someone has given me a bum steer re the 78 ,
as it does indeed look like the thia is the one

Is this your first attempt with the 78 x oaxacan?

yes. this male has been flowering a couple weeks. he'll be pulled to a different location to collect pollen. the gals joined the party last week.
i've been searching this line for a suitable male to use in a throwback skunk project. colombian/afghani x thai/oaxacan. i want the colombian structure, density and aromas from the ghani and calyx/leaf ratio of the hybrid oaxacan. can't hurt to add a little thai too, eh....

Brookky

ET I like your thought on this cross colombian/afghani x thai/oaxacan. I am trying to get some real Colombian gold myself. I already have a afghan and some unknown Mexican. Thought about doing a skunk 1 cross myself. Anyway good luck

GlandualFever

Side NoteBrookky - look at the option of Lebanese seeds. Ive heard and since looked at the migration of peoples from the Levant to South America in the 19th and 20th Centuries and it would sit comfortably with genetic similarities with strains that don't even share the same continent let alone the same country. It all seems to start with the 1860 Druze–Maronite conflict, and if you look at Lebanese diaspora figures Brazil sits atop the table, as does a few Latin American countries famous for their HERBS MAN!!! ;)

Diaspora

GlandualFever

Sorry let me clarify what i meant! If you are looking for Colombian Gold, it may be worth a punt on Lebanese genetics, as ive heard genetic expression is similar with both. Now makes me think whether Brazilian genes such as Santa Marta/Maria originally come from the Middle East also., as maybe Mexican too since Mexico was the 6th most popular destination (Seems as though it paints a picture of migration from India/China westwards, and acclimatisation over time, genetic inbreeding through natural cross pollination etc, causing the gene pool that we have today).

B

Bob Green

Looks like the NH21 x EMM, and the MML x NH21 are the last of the Smohekans up for grabs as far as the Mullum crosses. I could not see myself paying $225 for any of his new NH21 x BC clone crosses.

Bob Green, are you talking about 'old school breeders'? I thought it was a joke with prices over 200 bucks for nevil`s seeds. This is pure robbery, especially when USD raised almost 300% for the past year in my country. Maybe its sounds like a whining but anyway...

B

Bob Green

Well what I am saying is that for those that really want the Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze cross at $225 you have 10 chances to find a keeper. If Bushweed is saying that these are throw out constant winners I trust his word. He has tried just about all the stuff we have all drooled over. Ten female plants will either give you an idea of if the juice is worth the squeeze. You could find a rare elite keeper Thai Stick pheno that is as good or better as anything anywhere in the world.

There just needs to be way more documented grows proving that they are worth the price. People have had these crosses for three years at this point and I have not seen many full grows or reports.

The only open comp I have heard of these was I think in Spain and the MM XMendo Skunk got sixth place at a sativa cup. I have not seen any companies selling hybrids of these grail crosses either. I just dont see the demand to ask such a high price.

Maybe if Iggy Azailea writes a song about Mullumbimby Madness it will take off and Nevil can ride her hype train! Honestly thats his best shot at selling fucktons of seeds for expensive ass prices.

That or an elite clone of this stuff is going to have to prove its self in all the cannabis mecas like the west coast where haze came from.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone tried ordering from this place

seems sketchy to me but you never know, reeferman was suposedly working with nevil but i think that all fell through and i recon the seeds are just being remade and resold but i could be wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that new article OJD. The legend of Nevil continues to evolve. Too bad about Norfolk Island. I like the part about the lead in the soup cans.:biggrin:

There was a post recently over at MNS forums saying Nevil was in ill health and was trying to fund raise money for medical bills... the post was immediately deleted....hopefully it was a just scam or spam and Nevil is in good health and geared up with hazey genetics.

peace
-pH

FREE KANGA!

pinkus

Veteran
While I love stuff that went through his hands consider the fact that he and his contemporaries all benefit from the status of being "the first". The first of anything is startling and exciting. This doesn't necessarily translate to the best.

I'm pretty sure the thai I got from a viet vet in 82-83 never saw nevil. Several hits and I couldn't operate a vending machine at a burning spear concert. I gave up after 3 attempts and getting the wrong product.

Beware of prices that seem unreasonable with seeds. :) thanks for the articles. :)

GlandualFever

A man who was definitely in the right place at the right time. He sure did advance the cannabis scene for us all, and im sure on the face of it, that we surely would not have the abundance of genetics we do no were it not for him.

Speaking of right place right time... De Dampkring last weekend - had a mullumbimby cross in stock, I just caught it 30 mins before heading out of town by road! TASTY. Saved a J. Firing up tonight. The effects are so nice also. On a side note, had to school the budtender - didnt even know what it was called, I had to write it down for him - was quite funny!!!

Old School BA - something very fishy from the start with all this. The whole grail quest, blanket bans, double agents, smoke and mirrors, rumours about Reeferman, defamation, etc, and then,, Kanga busted... And suddenly, BOOM! Mullumbimby and Nevils Haze crosses are on sale at eyebrow raising prices from questionable individuals with no real author to stand behind the product.

those aren't legit crosses as far as I know, evil says he is the only one with his NH21, but he did sell some stock about a year ago to the guy. so its probably a NH21 x MM used to breed with the other things.
although they may still produce some great stuff.
but I think its pretty shady to lie about what the seeds are that youre selling.

hazednconfused

NH21 x Thai just starting to flower.

Attachments

• DSC4298.jpg
    DSC4298.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 19

bushweed

Veteran
Latest word from the horse's mouth is that none of the vendors selling Nevil's seeds are legitimate. That is to say, none of the seeds are directly from Nevil, rather outcrosses made from his work. The existing vendor in Canada who is selling Nevil and Reeferman's seeds is apparently best to be avoided. Re: NH21xMM - it's a consistent performer, but I wouldn't really recommend it - personal taste - I think you can do better. Anyway I believe Nevil is planning to start a seed selling business under his own aegis in the future.