What's new

Nevilles Haze 21 X Mullumbimby Madness

Wallynoland

ICMag Donor
You guys might be right I dont know but I thought I read that somewhere, either here or mr nice.

The 21 was the most used Female Nevil Haze in many different X's so I dont believe it to be the quickest. Also I have Nevil Haze F2 and 15 was not 1 of the phenos used in the F2 I have or is it in hardly if any of the 10 plus different X's I have.

Also does anyone have any info on Kangativa 04 Male ?
I'm growing out Mulum long pheno x Kangativa 04 Male now
seeds from Nevilleand a bunch more of the grail project seeds from Neville

Hi ojd,
I sat with Nevil in his last days and wrote down the pedigrees charts unfortunately I only got to transcribe 51 strains of what he considered the best of his work before he passed, there are 100's more. I can't recall a Nhz 15 from his work. I have his entire seedbank in storage I'll look and see if its there.
Note; N used numbers for females and Letters for males but some plants used in his crosses were reversed as feminised or masculinized cohorts.

T

TakenByTheSky

You cant have the 21 (HzC x (Nl5 x HzA) as it is a clone? Nevil passed this on to only two people.. it was as close to the original NHz he selected from the seeds that SB sent him??

21 x mullimby madness, that's the thread were in.

TheDarkStorm

21, 35, 36 wer the top three females 97nh nevil selected....with the 21 being the most sativa.

Welcome wallynoland....nice to meet you.....good to have you on board.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Hi Limeygreen, N selected The 21 as he said it was the best representation of the Nhz that he grew back in the day. He also loved the effects it had on people who suffered from depression and PTSD as it opened a doorway for them to function and see the light at the end of there dark tunnel.

Sounds wonderful, will have to seek some of those out, appreciate the insight.

bajode5

@bushweed Hello bushweed, I have some nh21xmm plants that I acquired in gorilla, I found two fenos. One leaf is a bit wide in the shape of a pine tree and the other is taller and has a very strong smell. Do you know if the seeds they sell on the site are f2 or are they the same as those published in the photos? Greetings

T

TakenByTheSky

Don't wait for bushweed to answer you, bushweed has been run off by an angry mob like so many other great growers that have posted here in the past.

Bushweeds are f2s of Nevils work.

l33t

Veteran
My Nevils Haze 97' male also gives amazing hazeA dominant plants almost pure haze plants but not many seeds left unfortunately. I have two clones MHxNH that utilize this male and some s1 seed, friend has some MHxNH f1 left. And one in 20-40 will be like very hazeC dominant, pure frankincense/catpiss. Not polluted with MM either, but Id love to try some polluted with MM :D

Neville_sHaze_Male_02.jpg

Neville_sHaze_Male_04.jpg

Neville_sHaze_Male_01.jpg

Raho

Veteran
My Nevils Haze 97' male also gives amazing hazeA dominant plants almost pure haze plants but not many seeds left unfortunately. I have two clones MHxNH that utilize this male and some s1 seed, friend has some MHxNH f1 left. And one in 20-40 will be like very hazeC dominant, pure frankincense/catpiss. Not polluted with MM either, but Id love to try some polluted with MM :D

View Image

View Image

View Image
Nevil would have loved to have '97 Nevil's Haze to work with when he was doing the grail project.
Sounds great l33t

How did they turn out and smoke

clean from what i remember the oms, mm , and mm x nhz were quite similiar.
uplifting euphoric sativa effects , flowers couldve gone longer, and cure couldve also gone longer. the ones ive tried in nrth nsw have been taken to the point of turning golden. and alot smoother smoke after a proper decent cure. i have some pictures under my old acc name in the gallery. :gday: unfortunantly i lost all my genetics :|

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
If you ask Shanti he says yes but if you ask some growers they say no.

Saw a post from a guy there growing some NH out doors his reporting huge plants.

If your going to get them his the only place i would buy them from.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
clean from what i remember the oms, mm , and mm x nhz were quite similiar.
uplifting euphoric sativa effects , flowers couldve gone longer, and cure couldve also gone longer. the ones ive tried in nrth nsw have been taken to the point of turning golden. and alot smoother smoke after a proper decent cure. i have some pictures under my old acc name in the gallery. :gday: unfortunantly i lost all my genetics :|

Even if there F2s or F3s when you start with solid genetics you end up with solid outcomes.

Sorry to hear you lost them mate hopefully you can get most back and some even better.