What's new

Nevilles Haze 21 X Mullumbimby Madness

So what's the verdict... legit?

So what's the verdict... legit?

Never grown Nevil's Haze, let alone the MM. I've got 3 of these going, and soon to flower (indoors). 1 gallon pots - limited space, and already seen how these puppies love to stretch! Still waiting on one more clone to root before it all gets rolling.

Not gonna start a grow thread, but welcome thoughts/advice from those who've grown either NH or the MuM x NH21.

Cheers, Bw

T

TakenByTheSky

Never grown Nevil's Haze, let alone the MM. I've got 3 of these going, and soon to flower (indoors). 1 gallon pots - limited space, and already seen how these puppies love to stretch! Still waiting on one more clone to root before it all gets rolling.

Not gonna start a grow thread, but welcome thoughts/advice from those who've grown either NH or the MuM x NH21.

Cheers, Bw[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83316&pictureid=2040384&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

What's that second pack the feminized ones?

I thought this was male female seeds?

TBTS,
That's just a pic of each side of the same bag, prior to me opening it. The label wrapped over the zip-lock. AFAIK the beans were in fact fems. Is also 1 reason to ask here. Either way they're getting flipped n run.

T

TakenByTheSky

TBTS,
That's just a pic of each side of the same bag, prior to me opening it. The label wrapped over the zip-lock. AFAIK the beans were in fact fems. Is also 1 reason to ask here. Either way they're getting flipped n run.

They're legit I didn't realize there was more than one version of this strain, there is fem and regs and some made with nev 21 and some made with nev 15.

I've got the 21 regs myself

T

TakenByTheSky

Has anyone grown MM x NH15? How are they? Is the 21 the one to have?

T

TakenByTheSky

The 15 is the quick pheno
The 21 is the better more Sativa pheno

I know you've got all these seeds did you grow the 15?

In the description it says it smells like frankincense, that's what caught my eye

bigherb

Veteran
The 15 is the quick pheno
The 21 is the better more Sativa pheno

Description says

This batch uses the longest flowering Haze #15 male and the resulting plants are of an exceptional quality

Not sure where the idea of quick finish comes from . This description sounds off , is it the longest flowering NH male or was there a selection / / reversal with the NH#15 male

Anyway , both offerings are listed as 14-16 weeks

I’m curious if you grew out the MMx NH15 as well that frankincense description got me

1luvbigherb

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought the 15 and 21 were the 2 chosen Females used in most of the X's and read that the 15 was the quicker more manageable Nevil Haze , and the 21 the longer flowering more Sativa pheno and the 21 was used the most in
all the X's
Description says

Not sure where the idea of quick finish comes from . This description sounds off , is it the longest flowering NH male or was there a selection / / reversal with the NH#15 male

Anyway , both offerings are listed as 14-16 weeks

I’m curious if you grew out the MMx NH15 as well that frankincense description got me

1luvbigherb

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also read that Neville picked 21 as the closest to the old original Nevil Haze

Limeygreen

Veteran
Didn't Neville select 21 for not being the strongest smoke but for having the best effects he liked where he could stay medicated all day without being made incapacitated from a smoke that just whacked him in the head?

T

TakenByTheSky

15 was a longer flowering male used on a big yielding MM..

21 was a faster female hit with a MM male.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys might be right I dont know but I thought I read that somewhere, either here or mr nice.

The 21 was the most used Female Nevil Haze in many different X's so I dont believe it to be the quickest. Also I have Nevil Haze F2 and 15 was not 1 of the phenos used in the F2 I have or is it in hardly if any of the 10 plus different X's I have.

Also does anyone have any info on Kangativa 04 Male ?
I'm growing out Mulum long pheno x Kangativa 04 Male now
seeds from Nevilleand a bunch more of the grail project seeds from Neville

Now this all has me wondering...
I knew that there was a NH21, a NH15 and a NH36. Which is deemed fastest, which is deemed to have the best Sativa high, IDK? Anyone have conclusive info on the flowering times?

I'd believed that most of the MM & NH 'grail' crosses were feminized. Now I see peeps saying there were regs too...? Smh. I'd'a gone for a pack of regs... need some pollen to chuck at a few of these fems - get some F2's to pick thru.

Raho

Veteran
Now this all has me wondering...
I knew that there was a NH21, a NH15 and a NH36. Which is deemed fastest, which is deemed to have the best Sativa high, IDK? Anyone have conclusive info on the flowering times?

I'd believed that most of the MM & NH 'grail' crosses were feminized. Now I see peeps saying there were regs too...? Smh. I'd'a gone for a pack of regs... need some pollen to chuck at a few of these fems - get some F2's to pick thru.

Pretty sure that none of the originally released (RIMMEO) seeds were made as fems.
The Nev21 was the most sativa/haze like of the Nev phenos they selected. Reading the description of the effects in the Mullum thread, they had very high hopes for it as one of the grail parents.
Unfortunately, they didn't seem to get the results they were looking for in the offspring from Nev21 crosses, and I assume that is what drive them to try reversing it to use as a male against Kanga's Mullum female.

If you really want to know what info is available in writing, you might want to go to the original thread here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=175243

TheDarkStorm

I thought the 15 and 21 were the 2 chosen Females used in most of the X's and read that the 15 was the quicker more manageable Nevil Haze , and the 21 the longer flowering more Sativa pheno and the 21 was used the most in
all the X's

....the 21 was nevils most potent female....yes picked for a clear high tho.....15 was the longest flowering male.....but 3 was the male that gave the most potent children an was able to pass on the best traits....ther wer a couple of others but I cant rember them off the top of my head....an some of them I dont think nevil relesed publicly in f1 like the beast big mullum x nh#15 .

T

TakenByTheSky

You guys might be right I dont know but I thought I read that somewhere, either here or mr nice.

The 21 was the most used Female Nevil Haze in many different X's so I dont believe it to be the quickest. Also I have Nevil Haze F2 and 15 was not 1 of the phenos used in the F2 I have or is it in hardly if any of the 10 plus different X's I have.

Also does anyone have any info on Kangativa 04 Male ?
I'm growing out Mulum long pheno x Kangativa 04 Male now
seeds from Nevilleand a bunch more of the grail project seeds from Neville

I'm just going by the seed description on SB. I only have the 21 which I have not grown yet and didn't follow Nevil on MNS like a lot of ppl here did.

Wallynoland

ICMag Donor
I'm just going by the seed description on SB. I only have the 21 which I have not grown yet and didn't follow Nevil on MNS like a lot of ppl here did.

You cant have the 21 (HzC x (Nl5 x HzA) as it is a clone? Nevil passed this on to only two people.. it was as close to the original NHz he selected from the seeds that SB sent him??

Wallynoland

ICMag Donor
Didn't Neville select 21 for not being the strongest smoke but for having the best effects he liked where he could stay medicated all day without being made incapacitated from a smoke that just whacked him in the head?

Hi Limeygreen, N selected The 21 as he said it was the best representation of the Nhz that he grew back in the day. He also loved the effects it had on people who suffered from depression and PTSD as it opened a doorway for them to function and see the light at the end of there dark tunnel.