What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
BD -Guess who gots a care package today!!!!! Cant say thank you enough!! I will do the same and spread the love far and wide brother!!! The RKS is a pheno of Skunk lines of course known for extreme funk. Some say it is sweet others say it is outrageous dead skunk smelling. With so many pheno's it is hard to get the 'one' dialed in. I would search for the one with the most offensive and ripe smell if it were me but, some folks cant take the smell in the garden and the security concerns cause it is that strong. Man you are doin the most with the CannaC.seed! Respect!! Grow show will start when I can get these in the ground. Will drop a few pics in your thread if you dont mind! May have to move locations so keep you posted for sure!! Thanks to you again and peace to you!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rainman said:
BD -Guess who gots a care package today!!!!! Cant say thank you enough!! I will do the same and spread the love far and wide brother!!! The RKS is a pheno of Skunk lines of course known for extreme funk. Some say it is sweet others say it is outrageous dead skunk smelling. With so many pheno's it is hard to get the 'one' dialed in. I would search for the one with the most offensive and ripe smell if it were me but, some folks cant take the smell in the garden and the security concerns cause it is that strong. Man you are doin the most with the CannaC.seed! Respect!! Grow show will start when I can get these in the ground. Will drop a few pics in your thread if you dont mind! May have to move locations so keep you posted for sure!! Thanks to you again and peace to you!

I so happy! You're package is safe...pretty cool :rasta: it's long travel to come in your house bro ^^ Test it and you love it for sure.. post your pics when you put them in soil or something like that!

For DC/RKS smells more deadly bird! i growed few pure skunk and other hybrid
but this one is shitty in the nose...really strong...killer smoke may be?! for sure ya héhé!

I'll like to try your typical med strain also!

See ya bro :jump:

Seedlings going so strong !!
going to flower tomorow....
so happy to see so much super indicas in the way....
i'll try to update as often as possible but im busy atm.... :badday:

Braindead

Skubba heri

Bubba x DC f2

:rasta:

keep it green and safe

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Groovy... looking good! really little indica for sure :laughing: !

You're busy?! It's good, you'll be president soon may be!

Thanks for sharing bro!

PS: AK pics in coming...i love it, looks like bomb plant

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@groovy looks that madonna bitch, truly keeper plant! And your ak is the sugar on the cake...see you soon!

Madonna

MAD.S

AK47

BC.RKS (cannacopia)

Neville haze (female seeds)

Stay safe :rasta:

ak puts on weight on the last weeks, in an incredible way !

here the babys are ok ... more than ok i must say hehe ...no pics but thats not reallyy interresting right now in the first week ...in 2 weeks its gonna be interesting...but i really can't wait about finding some heavy highs and stones (mostly stone hehe)

and u know what i think about the beauty of your garden bro :rasta:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@groovy it's really interesting for me bro! show side by side the different phéno on the same cross. I make a file with all your pics for my personal use, it's really exiting to see your cross evolve.

Update!

Peace

atm i removed one male yesterday from the 3 BD but i m quite sure there is a second one, so i plan on one female...
not so sad tho : i have popped a few seeds of several strains so if i have one of eatch i will be able to compare and decide wich one to pop in a larger scale for the next grow

the male i removed had not been culled ... so if he survives where he is he could be a pater familias hehe , but he will have to deal with a LUI male for dat !

i also have two Madonna fem so far i think

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ groovy: Two male...arghh shitty thing :badday: !

Some MAD.S at 8weeks (again one more before harvest)

Smells like fruity candy..humm i love it :rasta:

thats life , thats seeds hehe

first the males ... they are amazing in structure

and now the BD female ...there is some genes indeh

what dominant is this pheno to you bro ?

stay safe and keep it green

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool pics from BD#1!

I Hope you'll find a keeper! Show us your madonna bro! Very soon your AK pics (amazing bro, a real keeper...)

Cannacopia RKS Pheno at 8weeks (one more before chop)
Deadly, Deadly smells...a great surprise, she grows well with low nuts progam but she loves carbo-load...great plant, easy cloning, don't giver her too much water (sensitive to mould on the leaves).The trich grow fat! I keept this phéno and I'll cross his with herijuana...soon...See ya

22752DSC05394.JPG

tcha ! amazing

will not take pics too soon but in 1 or 2 weeks (im in a hurry and i jus take 5 min per day on icmag ...most of the time i come to check your uploads ;) and with my musical thing going on u know hehe , less time ! thx for passing by btw)

madonna is amazing !

oh and there is a downside with ak : everybody loves it ......so there's less to smoke :bashhead:

Rainman

Veteran
Lookin damn fine fellas! I have some BD babies just started so I will take some pics real soon. I took a couple and put them in flower as soon as they were rooted so I can make seeds! Take care and BrainD#1! -You are the man!Peace!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ groovy too much work bro! you'll be my groovy/Gonzo Lawyer may be!

@Rainman, nice! post your BD#1 pics here bro... Today I received your package, very discret with full of good things. I hope see fat buds in your garden!...humm blue rhino sound killer. What is S.Skunk? (special skunk? super skunk?) See you soon and thx again.

@sideshow-Bob thank M8! your thread kiss ass, you're really skilled photographer for sure...Keep it up!

This is Neville show: One under 400watts hps with small pot (3litres only)with full of other plants (need more light..^^) .I use light mix and hesi nut..this seeds come from shantibaba (I keept a cut from her)

The second is neville haze hybrid from female seeds in 11 litres pot (bat mix)
alone under 250watts hps with hesi nuts and ata booster.
Looks the true difference! one fluffy with tiny leave an the other more compact but both smelling really fresh and smooth hazy...hum... ^^

Neville from Shantibaba (selected from NHXmangohaze)

Neville haze from fem/seeds

And few Madonna pics

MAD.S Going SO strong

AK47 (Very nice cut)

Sour/Neville classic... ^^

See ya :rasta:

every strain is nice !!

the mns neville haze must be so powerfull !!

the madonna makes me envy !
im so glad i have two females , i took the time of taking a few pics

ChxDC et Skubba Heri

BRAIN DEAD !!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Take a cut of each madonna if you can bro! It's very easy plant with powerfull smell..i have a colored phéno i keep this one...Damn BD#1 is stocky! serious gen on it... i think she will become a couchlocker! How is the smells?
Thanks for ur update bro!

Rainman

Veteran
BD - The Blue Rhino is my own little creation! It is Blue Berry(DJ) x White Rhino. The S.Skunk is a special pheno I got back in the early 90's and crossed to real good skunk male a friend was working with. The smell is not for the indoors and even outdoors you need to mind the aroma from the patch! Good luck to you and hope to see some of them blowing up in your garden soon. I have no doubt you will handle them like all your others and grow somethin special! Gonna have somethin real special in a few weeks so I will hit you on the pm for that. Peace!

2 Braindead's, 2 Ak's, 4 SDOG's, and a single Blue Rhino!

Last edited: