What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ho yeah groovy bro!

BH is more potent weed in my garden, strong for sure...Hum Sour/neville is potent smoke but you need more buds for testing her real potency! Really like your pics, grow hard my friend! Check your braindead seed! potent potent....blockhead your head!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Braindead! I owe you an apology man! I have never checked your thread until today and I gots to say I was slippin!! You are a great grower and your genetics selection is great too! Love the name you gave your Blockhead cross and cant wait to see what she does to folks! I just picked up the SOL mix from the bay for $35 bucks looking for a great pheno like yours. Again great growing and much respect to you man! Peace!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rainman said:
Braindead! I owe you an apology man! I have never checked your thread until today and I gots to say I was slippin!! You are a great grower and your genetics selection is great too! Love the name you gave your Blockhead cross and cant wait to see what she does to folks! I just picked up the SOL mix from the bay for $35 bucks looking for a great pheno like yours. Again great growing and much respect to you man! Peace!

Respcet man, i share all of my grow and all my cross/selection this is my stat of mind...My friend groovy is better photographer than me thx to him also!
You like my thread it's an homour to me, Keep all of your job up, share...share that's the way for great grow and weed/friends....I'm not pro grower just a noob with good seeds (and my BH mama sure ^^)!! :laughing:

Thanks all :jump:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
BD - How do you like the smoke on your Sour Neville? All your girls outside look crazy healthy and happy. Peace!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@homerdog i smoked all this dc/cross, maked f2 seeds of each cross for find more phénos. Sorry no dried nugs pics and full smoke report... Just i found a real good dc phéno on chocolate, sticky buds, small but great bag appeal with old school hashy flavor..powerfull but very fine...a great weed.
On bubba/dc 1 good bubba phéno not really dank as pré-98 but buds are dense with full of calix....both are some strong body high great for sleeping..or relaxing with the nice old school flavor (more on chocolate) a seeds to try for sure ^^

Looks the DC/Roadkill same breeder

@rainman
Hey bro! it's pleasure to see you here! Sour/neville is very spécial smoke...the buds are covered with resin and the flavour is unsual: fuel/chemical strange..not powerfull as sour diesel for rez but more finest is the nose (may be the neville influence).The high is strong heady, uplifting and becomes creeper and the end...true bomb smoke well balanced. Smooth, light on a tongue...so difficult to describe..hilarous with yours friends it's sure!! Keeper in my box

Nugs of sour/neville

And rebel shack F2

Frosty, one hit..two hit...and damn where is my bed?! Legs are broken lol

@cheif Blockhead is really potent try it and you love it!

Thanks all :rasta:

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GroovySituation said:
can't mate !!! no nugz left :)
maybe on another strain later hehe
i 'll shoot babys too ;)

Yeah! coming soon your babys n1!

And cut of babamta on balcony ( from.... ;) ) 65days

Sorry for spider mite ^^

Niiice ... you will love tha girl fe sure !

a few pics of the seeds goin on here ...

Skubba heri

Braindead !!! yeah mate :joint:

and...that's all for the moment : no more battery left hehe

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@groovy

What's news in your box? Braindead going strong?! Héhé update bro ^^

Check your babamta cut (dried nugz) ! Very strong bag appeal with red hair, not rock hard but good quality sativa plant. Smells spicy - woody - peppery a good surprise....Typical sativa uplifting and motivating high...nice day smoke plant with your friend....Very good weed, nice breeding tiki! (Stong pest resistance, warm and no watering! A tue bomb guerilla plant i think)

Dried Babamta buds 60-65days

Nice !! glad you like it ... she's a bitch you'll have hard times forgetting!...especialy the amazing taste with a good cure

Babys are doing really fine , quite vigourous ... some heavy indicas genes ... i can see DC trough some indicuduals ...they are under the hps in 18/6 now and will be flowered in a few days....
im really exited about finding gems...
but sorry no pics right now i'm unable to find my battery loader :bashhead: ... i guess i'll have to by a new one hehe...

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GroovySituation said:
Nice !! glad you like it ... she's a bitch you'll have hard times forgetting!...especialy the amazing taste with a good cure

Babys are doing really fine , quite vigourous ... some heavy indicas genes ... i can see DC trough some indicuduals ...they are under the hps in 18/6 now and will be flowered in a few days....
im really exited about finding gems...
but sorry no pics right now i'm unable to find my battery loader :bashhead: ... i guess i'll have to by a new one hehe...

Yeah i think you can find easly a keeper... I so exited to see your plant!
Humm one big toke of babamta for you m8 (taste is so good...!)
When you'll have another battery post your pics, very interesting to see all braindeads phénos, I hope BH will be dominant in this cross...

See ya bro!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannacopia DC/ROADKILL going strong! intense smells skunky but a bit agressive in the nose (i don't have any exprerience with RKS any comments on this phéno are welcome...) Buds are dense and tight...i don't hope a big yield from this plant but it's really good phéno to keep (more bigger pot, much light...another run is necessary).

DC/ROADKILL (RKS phéno?)

DC/RKS is easy cloning plant (this phéno as well)

MAD.S (White widow X herijuana)

MADONNA (The one X blue Kronic)

More coming soon (neville haze fem/seeds VS neville haze/mangohaze NH Phéno from MNS)

:rasta: