What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

mmmmh fairly uniform! my 3 seedlings of brainpersonal mix are very different from each others !

you must have a lot of testers going on bro !!!

thats good for the 100/100 pop negura, but im not surprised :D

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh fairly uniform! my 3 seedlings of brainpersonal mix are very different from each others !

Yeah i'm surprised! Deadmix#2 is 80% From deep chunk mother, the DC/Nebula father is very dominant in this mix and i think i will be dominant on each deadmix ^^.....

You got in my personal mix more diversity not the same mother than the dead mix#1 #2 but killer for sure bro ^^

Brainhaze= Neville haze 18 x 3 dudes (DC/neb, X18/mexico/nep, BD#1)

Dead mix (Negura)= #1 And #2 Mixed

Sativa mix= Sweet skunk sol cut, neville 24 3 sames dudes

:biggrin:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Yeah i'm surprised! Deadmix#2 is 80% From deep chunk mother, the DC/Nebula father is very dominant in this mix and i think i will be dominant on each deadmix ^^.....

You got in my personal mix more diversity not the same mother than the dead mix#1 #2 but killer for sure bro ^^

Brainhaze= Neville haze 18 x 3 dudes (bubba/neb, X18/mexico/nep, BD#1)

Dead mix (Negura)= #1 And #2 Mixed

Sativa mix= Sweet skunk sol cut, neville 24 3 sames dudes

Those Nebula/DC and Mex/Nepal x X-18/uzbeki sounds great! Would be very nice to see some pics of them :). Last summer a friend had some Mex/nepal x X-18/Uzbeki females, they looked superb with sick resin!

picture.php

picture.php

Salud bro! Take care!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for posting pics here bro!

Nice cross i agree, i love the complex smells and btw a fresh new gen, boring of only skunk, nl, haze hybrids.

Got your message bro...it's ok after this week ^^

Post some pics of final flushing (if you have them ;) )

hey there , a few pics quickly done

first BD b j 42 , still a queen ..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the BD a at j42 now, shes quite nice too, reeks acrid smell, big budz, nice!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and my pipe :D

picture.php

i just get 3 pipes but this one is my favorite, smoke smooth, don't make me cough, like it
smoking pure is something really enjoyable! almost like vaporisation but stronger

i plan on stoping to put tobacco in my joints at term, and only smoke pipes, but that gwaan take a lot of herb :biggrin:

you smoke pure no brain ? how do you clean your pipe ? do you have a special pipe-smoker-tip hehe?

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bro! Your BD is a lovely princess :smokeit:....remember don't chop her too soon, give her good amount of nuts ;)

Hell i smoke only pipe, i'm not strong smoker, i love weed with friend in cool place, so i use this little pipe.
I put weed and only weed...it's one shot but you can taste full of strain...and you got real effect of each weed... :biggrin: ^^

You can clean her with "fil de fer" lol it's the best, that uncorks immediatly ^^....See ya around buddy

picture.php

picture.php

hey brain! how many days you cut your BD1 generally ? 65?

I put weed and only weed...it's one shot but you can taste full of strain...and you got real effect of each weed... :biggrin: ^^

yeah the taste is waaay better than with tobbaco! and effect is quit quicker, thats really enjoyable !

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey brain! how many days you cut your BD1 generally ? 65?

About 65 days, in last 10-15 days the buds become hard And gain weight with hugh trich prod...don't pik her too soon :biggrin:

yeah the taste is waaay better than with tobbaco! and effect is quit quicker, thats really enjoyable !

Yes! We don't need tabbaco only weed....you're right the taste humm amazing...put a braindead nug inside and just burn the head :biggrin:.....

Croissant

nice work braindead!

How do you think the sol sweet skunk cut fairs against other strains you have tried?

is the high on sweet skunk clearheaded? How would you describe the high on sweet skunk?

I like your pipe man:)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice work braindead!

Thx to you for make this thread alive (Thx to all taggers :biggrin:)

How do you think the sol sweet skunk cut fairs against other strains you have tried?!

I think is a special cut....the most strange taste i ever smoke from pure sativa. In grow, she smells acid/citrus, strong with typical pyramide sativa shape, tiny leaves, Enormous stretch x5 easly.
Long flowering time, about 100days and outdside she makes small fluffy buds but man! what a top quality smoke...One my top ten Sativa plant, difficult to grow more than neville...Thats why i love her, she asks for the mastery!

is the high on sweet skunk clearheaded? How would you describe the high on sweet skunk?

I like your pipe man:)

Sweet skunk....First it's a taste a wonderfull taste...grapefruit, melon, citrus, It's a mixture of acid and soft fruit at once...so tasty...difficult to describe :biggrin:

The high is cerebral a bit racy, sometime she makes me "bang bang" the heart...disturbing. Speedy weed, you talk more and more,You are light as the air with big smile one your face. A bit "duding" at time, you lost your mind..Impossible to work or to make a thing which asks of the intelligence...:biggrin:

What can i say?! taste her, she real beauty, keeper for sure, but If you want the best of her even it is necessary to deserve Sweet skunk :biggrin:

Sweet skunk SOL outdoor

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mmmmmh ! can't wait to grow sweet skunk cross !! have you grown a few beans of it brain?

difficult to grow more than neville...Thats why i love her, she asks for the mastery!

that braindead guy is a crazy grower, he loves a plant coz she's hard to grow hehe! real master !..

About 65 days, in last 10-15 days the buds become hard And gain weight with hugh trich prod...don't pik her too soon :biggrin:

yeah i will cut her in 20 days, around 65 to see whatshe could give ...

Yes! We don't need tabbaco only weed....you're right the taste humm amazing...put a braindead nug inside and just burn the head :biggrin:.....

yeah , yesterday wath my 1st day without tobacco and i must say its totally managable, even if by body was saying "gimme nicotine man.."
but i know its just for a time:dance013:

pipe smoker unite !!

Alpen rock

ptain beau boulot!!

Growin' hard inna France!!keep up the good work Mr Braindead :kewlpics:

Mister president must be proud of your skills and your dedication in quality over quantitiy, the pursuit of the finest product...that IS the facking "identité nationale" hahaha :yappy:

Well, enough congratulations have been posted on this thread already, what could I add?

Sweet skunk....First it's a taste a wonderfull taste...grapefruit

That's funny really, every time SOL strains are mentionned comes along the "grapefruit" tone!!!
I myself had a Sweet tooth clone 6 years ago (frm Switzerland), ....guess what??

It was proper dank "grapefruity" lol, no way you could deny that.One of the best nugs I ever sampled...too bad I'm an occasional grower, definitely should have kept a mama of this gem!! :fsu:

I am currently searching fr a strain with that "special touch", a personality of his own, fr outdoor purpose.Neville H. caught my eyes long time ago, but I'm a bit worried about the long flowering period...it's a bit of a lottery out here to be able to harvest fully mature fine sativas.That sweet skunk looks yummy, think that might be a good alternative-if I find some though!!

HAve you ever messed with autoflowering plants Braindead??

NEVILLE AUTOFLOWERING ANYONE??? :yappy:

Anyway cool cool thread, some of groovy's pics are proper ssssmashin'!!

Tcho!!!

++

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mister president must be proud of your skills and your dedication in quality over quantitiy, the pursuit of the finest product...that IS the facking "identité nationale" hahaha :yappy:

Quality is the way not quantity!, i hate this president but i love growing gems plants and smoke with good friends...hell yeah, be free, grow with passion, Let us take advantage of the life!

Well, enough congratulations have been posted on this thread already, what could I add?

You're welcome show us your skills :biggrin:

HAve you ever messed with autoflowering plants Braindead??

To me it's a shit...

Anyway cool cool thread, some of groovy's pics are proper ssssmashin'!!

My mate make truly amazing work! Thx to him :)