What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

lizard_9

Man,i just love your ak-47,i mean this is exactly the type of high that fits me. When you say "Groovy" cut,do tou mean it's "groovy situation" 's selection?

@ brain : gotta grow that sourneville one day...
how's the riri ? and the cheese amnesia ?

do you like the g13sk and madonna ?

would you like to enjoy some ak kief ?

@lizard
nope its not my selection at all , its a 10 year ago selection ,by a man who has never been on the board, JAT wich is now retired popularised it on the net , and now its everywhere on the net..call it french ak cut or ak sativa cut

as said by brain it was selected amongst hundreds for his commercial purpose, but when properly done its a perfect all time smoke for me, serioulsy potent, with a huge resistance to tolerance, il never let her go ...:biggrin:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ brain : gotta grow that sourneville one day...

Yes, you want it?...it's not problem my cloner is plenty of this beauty ;)

how's the riri ? and the cheese amnesia ?

Riri...one of the best Strange SD selection... strong pop corn buds with awesome huge calix, taste is so disgusting. (lavender or something like that). "RIRI" Made of the good job, but i think ECSD or Sour/neville are more potent with typical diesel smell/taste, for sure SD "RIRI cut" kill more sour diesel around here ;)

Cheese amnesia is a story bro! Crazy weed, Cheese is very dominant in this cross, i kept her.
You can expect some huge buds, so cheesy with sativa touch in the high....wowowo strong medecine

@ do you like the g13sk and madonna ?

G13/Skunk my friend, very finest pot, skunky with long green buds, very up, typical skunk taste...i love this baby!

Madonna turn completly purlpe outside (calix) i shall show to you some pics...buds are dank with enormous calix, fruity taste, dreamy high AA smoke

would you like to enjoy some ak kief ?

Why not ^^

@lizard
nope its not my selection at all , its a 10 year ago selection ,by a man who has never been on the board, JAT wich is now retired popularised it on the net , and now its everywhere on the net..call it french ak cut or ak sativa cut

as said by brain it was selected amongst hundreds for his commercial purpose, but when properly done its a perfect all time smoke for me, serioulsy potent, with a huge resistance to tolerance, il never let her go ...:biggrin:

AK 47, very nice cut!

btw, yesterday i finnished the neville and sourdiesel with a friend with my vapo...damn we were pretty high !

oh and the third seed from the mix has opened

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Brain.

Just popped 3 seeds of BD...the last. This time i pray for femelles.^^

1063ca.jpg

Thanks for these again.
:smokeit:

Cant see your pics bro! More BD#1 is on the making...on 2010 ;)

Peace, thx for posting!

@jibman, thx man!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
love the pict ! the little braindead bean straight from las vegas parano !

greetings !

lizard_9

@ Braindead : Man! On next projects, would be meaningfull to give the movie's characters names to your strains. "Lucy" for a sweet but feroce strain,"Hitchiker" for a strain that would let you totally numb,and of course H.S. Thompson and Oscar Zetta Acosta for very special ones, and you could name different crosses from H.S.T. and O.Z.A. with the nicknames they have in the movie, like Raoul Duke,Dr Gonzo...

both phenos are very nice here, but the pheno b has a ..special funk to it , its very resinous, seems an ok yielder, amazing smell, lotta stretch..its only 27/28 days and very promising

see her by yourself

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a bit of ak kief

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Lizard_9 yeah great idea bro, raoul duke's haze sound crazy haha!

:smokeit:

@Groovy wow, it's trich producer buddy, i agree promising for sure!
Can't imagine a the end of flowering how will be the buds...!

Nice job!

lizard_9

As Braindead said,not 30 days yet and frosty as hell...30 more days will look amazing...

@Braindead "Hitch-hiker Indica" sounds fun too,the emptiness of this boy's eyes gives some inspiration ^^
@Groovy You grow them in soil i guess,what is your nute programm?

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some Madonna dried shots, fruity buds, yuge purple calix, mid stoned high, love this rock hard buds bro, very nice outdoor producer ;)....can expect 500-800g/per plant easly

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1 outdoor, chopped to early, but potent, no doubt ^^

picture.php

500/800 per plant! god, outdoor is amazing when yu know yur thing! glad you like that madonna, i don't have her but i must admit thats a fine plant! ive got a few seeds left i think...
oh and this cross seems all good!

@lizard : i use a low feeding of bio bizz nutes this time (no bioheaven coz thats too expensive and im not sure its worth it...)

numide

Veteran
Hi Braindead,
Very good job and nice pics :yes:

I tried the Neville outdoor, and it isn't as pretty and compact than yours, but the result is good anyway.
There are lots of pages to read and i 'll try to follow your project

Much respect
Numide

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Braindead,
Very good job and nice pics :yes:

Thx man, you're welcome here buddy ;)

I tried the Neville outdoor, and it isn't as pretty and compact than yours, but the result is good anyway

Btw neville haze is the graal for me, It is necessary to be patient, but we are really rewarded by this awesome weed ;)

There are lots of pages to read and i 'll try to follow your project

Much respect
Numide

Check the pics and have fun!
Thx Numide!